/* */

PDA

View Full Version : if there was one person you could meet...

sevgi
01-30-2007, 10:34 AM
if there was a chance for you to meet someone from the past, or maybe evn the who would it be? (lets keep our replies civil...)

i would love to meet (ofcourse after our prophet (saw))... Musab bin umeyr...

why? because he is my favourite sahaba, even though i shouldnt have one. the way he died in battle affected me a lot and he looked so much like our prophet and gave everything for the sake of Allah and angels fought in his place after he died and he converted 70 people in a short time...and...mashallah...may we see them in jannah inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SUMMAYAH
01-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Salaams and ameen to the dua sis.

I'd love to see the Beloved Prophet's wife, Khadijah (r.a) She is my role model.

sevgi
01-30-2007, 10:39 AM
Mashallah...with a role model like that, you cannot go astray inshallah...

IbnAbdulHakim
01-30-2007, 10:39 AM
i wanna see dhul-qarnayn and see the way he barred ya'juj and ma'juj, if i do this i'll also know their whereabouts!!!

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
01-30-2007, 10:43 AM
maybe u could give us some info on this event in another thread bro...ive never heard of it before?

Naheezah
01-30-2007, 10:54 AM
prophet Muhammad(saw), his wife Aisha and his nephews Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein...:)...n also prophet Yusuf(as)...

AQSA
01-30-2007, 11:07 AM
hmm thats a tough one.... does it only have to limited to one? well i'll try to shorten the list inshallah..

ok firstly... our beloved messenger Muhammed (saw)

In no particular order....

Maryam- purest woman ever!

Umar al-khatab- id love to see how big and strong he really was, i mean they said his chest was the width of 10 handspands! wow. also how scary and gentle he really was.

Ibrahim (as)- id love to the the one Allah took as a close friend and true in faith.

Aisha (ra)- need i say more?

Khalid ibn al waleed- sayf-ullah....hero!

IbnAbdulHakim
01-30-2007, 11:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
maybe u could give us some info on this event in another thread bro...ive never heard of it before?
here ya go sis

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...27juj+ma%27juj

:wasalamex

sevgi
01-31-2007, 08:41 AM
jazakallah khayr:) but i know about yajuj and majuj...i dnt know about dhul-qarnayn...ive heard about it, but i dnt know the story of him barring them...i'll do my own research inshallah:)

IbnAbdulHakim
01-31-2007, 09:52 AM
jazakallah khayr:) but i know about yajuj and majuj...i dnt know about dhul-qarnayn...ive heard about it, but i dnt know the story of him barring them...i'll do my own research inshallah:)
i'll write it up for you when i get home inshaAllaah, i got tons of books that have him in it!!

Qurratul Ayn
01-31-2007, 10:11 AM
:salamext:

Well, Sister sumeyye, I would like to meet all the Prophets that have been sent to this world to spread the beautiful message of Islam and all the pious people ever since.

My role model especially is Fatimah Radi'allahu anha as she was Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu'alayhi wa salam's daughter as in my opinion she was a great woman along with Bibi Maryam, Bibi Hawa, Bibi Khadijah, Bibi Hazera, Bibi Sahera, Bibi Ameena, basically all the pious women who had devoted their entire lives to Allah Ta'ala, Islam and their families.

Qurratul Ayn

P.S. Please do post the stories in Brother IbnAbdulHakim, as they are wonderful and shows us that a king was sent on a task set by Allah Ta'ala to accomplish! And Masha'Allah Ta'ala, he did.

al Amaanah
01-31-2007, 06:54 PM
:sl:

1. The prophet salaa Allahu 'alayhi wassalam
2. His wifes and daughters, radiya Allahu 'anhum
3. The sahabah; Abu Bakr as Saddiq, 'Umar ibn al Khattab, Khalid ibn al Walid, Bilal, Abu Hurairah, Mu'ad ibn Jabal, Sa'd ibn Abi Waqas, and so on..radiya Allahu Ta'alaa 'anhum

okay this isnt one person lol but persons.

AQSA
01-31-2007, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn

Well, Sister sumeyye, I would like to meet all the Prophets that have been sent to this world to spread the beautiful message of Islam and all the pious people ever since.

My role model especially is Fatimah Radi'allahu anha as she was Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu'alayhi wa salam's daughter as in my opinion she was a great woman along with Bibi Maryam, Bibi Hawa, Bibi Khadijah, Bibi Hazera, Bibi Sahera, Bibi Ameena, basically all the pious women who had devoted their entire lives to Allah Ta'ala, Islam and their families.

Qurratul Ayn

P.S. Please do post the stories in Brother IbnAbdulHakim, as they are wonderful and shows us that a king was sent on a task set by Allah Ta'ala to accomplish! And Masha'Allah Ta'ala, he did.

what does 'bibi' mean??

cheers!

FBI
01-31-2007, 07:01 PM

My self cause I'm so darn cool :shade:

Jayda
01-31-2007, 07:05 PM
hola sumeyye!

i would like to meet Jesus, the blessed Virgin, St. Michael the Archangel, the beloved Apostle St. Peter, the beloved Apostle St. Paul, prophet Amos, or Eve in that order :)

Dios te bendiga

al Amaanah
01-31-2007, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI

My self cause I'm so darn cool :shade:
LOL yeah right

cihad
02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
wow
the prophet(pbuh)
Aisha
allthe other prophets

and osama bin laden- just to see who he really is
the pharoh
thats all for now

mizan_aliashraf
02-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Salam
Cant really say 'person' but i'd love to meet Allah.

"The one who loves to meet Allah, Allah loves to meet him"

Wassalam

al Amaanah
02-01-2007, 04:32 PM
^^ Allahu akbar!

Re.TiReD
02-01-2007, 04:34 PM
:sl: Sumayya Umm Ammar...if I ever have a child Insha'Allah ima name him Ammar :) :w:

I think the courage of the whole family was amazing SubhanAllah!

al Amaanah
02-01-2007, 05:39 PM
^^ masha Allah

Qurratul Ayn
02-02-2007, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AQSA
what does 'bibi' mean??

cheers!

My Dear Sister AQSA, Bibi in many languages mean paternal Grandmother, but referring to the pious women of Islam, it is for respect and love.

Qurratul Ayn

P.S. Hope that helped!

AQSA
02-03-2007, 11:08 AM
^^ Oh right... Jzk kyr for that.

So, in what languages is that in though?

ژاله
02-03-2007, 12:10 PM
as for me i would like to meet all sahabah and the prophets...

^..sTr!vEr..^
02-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Muhammed S.A.W ....
Khaleed bin waleed
hazrat umar

limitless
02-03-2007, 03:21 PM
I'd want to meet prophet Adam and his wife; Hawwa (pbuh). Also, Shakespeare.

sevgi
02-05-2007, 11:40 PM
i want to meet shakespeare too...iv enever met anyone who made up their own language before. i love his work...but ofcourse...religion comes first.:D

snakelegs
02-06-2007, 02:30 AM
that's easy - nusrat fateh ali khan!

JimMorrison
02-06-2007, 09:04 AM
The person died i want to see, its my father.

Malaikah
02-06-2007, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naheezah
n also prophet Yusuf(as)...

Yeh, me too! :D I'm listening to the tafsir of Surat Yusuf right now, he sounds amazing mashaallah.

But even before him, of course, is Muhammad rassullah (peace and blessings be upon him)!

England
02-06-2007, 09:47 AM
And then Sir Alex Ferguson :D

Qurratul Ayn
02-06-2007, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AQSA
^^ Oh right... Jzk kyr for that.

So, in what languages is that in though?

In Bangla, Urdu, Hindi and many more.

But let's get back on topic, so which person/s would you like to meet Sister AQSA?

Qurratul Ayn

P.S. Hope that helped too, oh and it is like a title for the pious women when referring to them as they are amongst the highest of Muslim women to have ever been sent to this world.

Umar001
02-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Id love to meet Jesus, peace be upon him.

Then Abu Hurayra...got to love him..

Then Luqman..maybe or Abu Bakr or Umar though Id be scared

cihad
02-07-2007, 02:49 PM
England: who is Abu Hamza...sorry i'm a little slow

England
02-07-2007, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
England: who is Abu Hamza...sorry i'm a little slow

Dawud_uk
02-07-2007, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
I would love to meet

Abu Hamza :raging:
Bin Laden :raging:

And then Sir Alex Ferguson :D
see it was bad enough you being a disbeliever but a man utd fan as well?

Abu Abdullah

England
02-07-2007, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
see it was bad enough you being a disbeliever but a man utd fan as well?

Abu Abdullah
Don't knock United! :rant: The Premiership, European cup, FA Cup winners of 2007

Dawud_uk
02-07-2007, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
Don't knock United! :rant: The Premiership, European cup, FA Cup winners of 2007
'we are bladesmen, we are bladesmen, we are bladesmen, from the lane!'

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-07-2007, 04:33 PM

The Prophet (SAW). As well as the other Anbiya.

And Abu-d Dardaa (ra), Ka'b ibn Malik and Abu Dujaana (ra). All the companions, really.:)

I would also like to meet Ibn Taymiyya:cry: (rh), and his close student Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyya (rh). Also Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak the great mujahid and 'aabid (rh).:cry:

From our times, shaykh ben baz (rh), shaykh uthaymeen(rh) and shaykh al-albaanee(rh).

Umar001
02-07-2007, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm 'Abdullah

The Prophet (SAW). As well as the other Anbiya.

And Abu-d Dardaa (ra), Ka'b ibn Malik and Abu Dujaana (ra). All the companions, really.:)

I would also like to meet Ibn Taymiyya:cry: (rh), and his close student Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyya (rh). Also Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak the great mujahid and 'aabid (rh).:cry:

From our times, shaykh ben baz (rh), shaykh uthaymeen(rh) and shaykh al-albaanee(rh).

Add them to my list too, plus Mary and Asiyah.

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-07-2007, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi

Add them to my list too, plus Mary and Asiyah.
Yeah SubhanAllah, of all women I would want to meet them, Fatima (ra) and the Ummahaat al-Mu'mineen! May Allah be pleased with them all, ameen.

seeker_of_ilm
02-07-2007, 04:42 PM

Muhammed (SAW)
The 4 righteous Khalifs
All the Sahabah
Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Kathir
Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab
Salahudeen Ayyubi

And also,

William Shakespeare (Stop him from becoming a playwright, to save us the pain of studying his works at school)
Pythagoras and the rest of his maths buddies, convince them their entire understanding of maths is wrong, thus saving me from having to sit the A level paper (or at least making it easier)
Newton (same as above, but for his Physics laws)

:w:

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab
MashaAllah.

AQSA
02-07-2007, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn

In Bangla, Urdu, Hindi and many more.

But let's get back on topic, so which person/s would you like to meet Sister AQSA?

Qurratul Ayn

<----- they're on the first page

P.S. Hope that helped too, oh and it is like a title for the pious women when referring to them as they are amongst the highest of Muslim women to have ever been sent to this world.

cool, jzk kyr... interesting

Curious girl2
02-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Got to be our beloved messenger Muhammed (pbuh). I would love to be able to go back in time and see him and sit and listen to him. How amazing would that be?

Peace CG

sevgi
04-15-2007, 05:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

And also,

William Shakespeare (Stop him from becoming a playwright, to save us the pain of studying his works at school)
Pythagoras and the rest of his maths buddies, convince them their entire understanding of maths is wrong, thus saving me from having to sit the A level paper (or at least making it easier)
Newton (same as above, but for his Physics laws)

:w:
shakespeare rocks...u can drop the rest...bt dnt touch shakespeare...:D

Taqiyah
04-15-2007, 05:43 AM
Salaamz...

ok..this one is tough coz there is no one person I can point out right now n say "Oh yes I want to meet him/her" simply because there are hundreds if not thousands of people I want to meet...seriously!:D ...but after serious thought I am gonna settle for Al Rasulu Allah, Mohamed Al Ameen (SCW)...n I choose him out of the hundreds of people coz if I miraculously meet the Prophet then that would make me a "Sahabiyah" YEY!9 a ("companion" of the prophet or should I say a "companioness")awesome!:D :D that is better than anything I could wish for...

DAWUD_adnan
04-15-2007, 05:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taqiyah
Salaamz...

ok..this one is tough coz there is no one person I can point out right now n say "Oh yes I want to meet him/her" simply because there are hundreds if not thousands of people I want to meet...seriously!:D ...but after serious thought I am gonna settle for Al Rasulu Allah, Mohamed Al Ameen (SCW)...n I choose him out of the hundreds of people coz if I miraculously meet the Prophet then that would make me a "Sahabiyah" YEY!9 a ("companion" of the prophet or should I say a "companioness")awesome!:D :D that is better than anything I could wish for...
same here sis, but didnt he(saw) say that those who will come after him , who had never seen him but still believed in him, would be his brothers?

ow and secondly after Muhammad(saw):D i would like to see, either Musa (AS) or Jibril...hmmm.... Jibril i think mostly cus ive never seen and Angel before !

Taqiyah
04-15-2007, 06:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
same here sis, but didnt he(saw) say that those who will come after him , who had never seen him but still believed in him, would be his brothers?

!
Yeah you are right...but actually seeing him as a person face to face would have a very different impact on me as a person and a follower of deen al Islam...i think things would have been a lot better in the world today if our beloved prophet was alive...just imagine how different the world would be? and us Muslims how lucky would we be...having him right there in front of us telling us how things should be done...MashaAllah.:) :)

Periwinkle18
04-15-2007, 06:29 AM
i would love to me the Prophet(saw),ABu bakr(Ra),Umar(RA),Usman (Ra),Ali(Ra),and all the wives of the prophet.

Periwinkle18
04-15-2007, 06:35 AM
i would love to me the Prophet(saw),ABu bakr(Ra),Umar(RA),Usman (Ra),Ali(Ra),and all the wives of the prophet.

noahs_arc
04-15-2007, 10:25 AM
if there was a chance for you to meet someone from the past, or maybe evn the who would it be? (lets keep our replies civil...)

i would love to meet (ofcourse after our prophet (saw))... Musab bin umeyr...

why? because he is my favourite sahaba, even though i shouldnt have one. the way he died in battle affected me a lot and he looked so much like our prophet and gave everything for the sake of Allah and angels fought in his place after he died and he converted 70 people in a short time...and...mashallah...may we see them in jannah inshallah.

eh? .. :X

sevgi
04-17-2007, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noahs_arc
eh? .. :X
wat do u mean?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.