/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So how is your....

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Imaan doing?? how is he been of late??

increasing or decreasing?? been giving it any strength training??

plzz share...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-30-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm guessing most peoples must be pretty high being the month of Muharram and fasting n all??

FBI
01-30-2007, 08:20 PM
:sl:

that's me and the yo-yo is my iman

Umm Yoosuf
01-30-2007, 08:21 PM
:w:

I don't whether to laugh or cry. Do something Insha Allah. Iman increases with obdience to Allah and decreases with disobdience to Allah. May Allah increase you in Iman.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FBI
01-30-2007, 08:23 PM
:sl:

Ameen.

Pk_#2
01-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Ameen,

shouldn't we be hiding our good deeds,

i mean it's really bad if you say you imaan is well high and then you realise it's gone down again! :(

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-30-2007, 09:54 PM
Same here, up and down. Sometimes i have to force myself to get up for Salaah, Astaghfirullah. Sometimes i feel too lazy =\

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!