/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is this correct?

syilla
01-31-2007, 07:32 AM
:sl:

http://malaysia-today.net/blog2006/h...hp?itemid=1360

i'm very bad with history...but i don't think the facts are right.

if not would you leave a comment in the blog...and tell me which are correct.

wassallam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tania
02-01-2007, 11:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
:sl:

http://malaysia-today.net/blog2006/h...hp?itemid=1360

i'm very bad with history...but i don't think the facts are right.

if not would you leave a comment in the blog...and tell me which are correct.

wassallam
I can't say anything on the topic but this impressed me:
" For example, the Romans, who in 451 declared Jesus to be fully God and fully man, viewed all those Christians from Arabia as heretics. The Modalist Christians however considered the Trinity as representing three successive modes -- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Nestorian Christians argued that Jesus had two distinct natures -- one human and the other divine. The Gnostic Christians in turn claimed that Jesus only appeared human but is in fact God. On the other end of the scale, the Arians rejected the Trinity altogether."Thats really confusing:confused:I had no idea were so many christians.

syilla
02-02-2007, 01:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
I can't say anything on the topic but this impressed me:
" For example, the Romans, who in 451 declared Jesus to be fully God and fully man, viewed all those Christians from Arabia as heretics. The Modalist Christians however considered the Trinity as representing three successive modes -- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Nestorian Christians argued that Jesus had two distinct natures -- one human and the other divine. The Gnostic Christians in turn claimed that Jesus only appeared human but is in fact God. On the other end of the scale, the Arians rejected the Trinity altogether."Thats really confusing:confused:I had no idea were so many christians.
yeah..it is confusing...

but i think he is a 'somebody'.

Woodrow
02-02-2007, 01:50 AM
This is what is called aguing by an over presentation of information. The article is not intended to be debatable, it is a mass onslaught of misinformation combined with some facts and called a presentation.

You don't attempt to argue or refute something like that, you simply shrug your shoulders and admit you do not have the faintest idea as to what is attempted to be said.

This follows the old adage "If you can't dazzle them with Brilliance, baffle them with nonsense." The author did that quite well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
02-02-2007, 02:00 AM
I agree with Woodrow. End of the day you know who Allah(s.w.t) is.

You can try www.Islamic-awareness.org, their has been many High flying claims.

syilla
02-02-2007, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
This is what is called aguing by an over presentation of information. The article is not intended to be debatable, it is a mass onslaught of misinformation combined with some facts and called a presentation.

You don't attempt to argue or refute something like that, you simply shrug your shoulders and admit you do not have the faintest idea as to what is attempted to be said.

This follows the old adage "If you can't dazzle them with Brilliance, baffle them with nonsense." The author did that quite well.
waa....i did not know that.

Anyway jazakallah khayr.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.