/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need your help!!

Muslimah81
01-31-2007, 09:09 PM
Salaams

A few days ago I was forwarded this very touching email - please read below. I have now been emailed by a friend who is keen to visit this sister and has asked me for her details. However since I was forwarded this - there is no way I would know - plus would the mother of the girl want to be contacted personally? Would it be possible for people to forward this message onto their contacts to find out the identity (or how to contact the author of this email)?
JZK

A REQUEST FROM A MOTHER>> PLZ RESPOND
>>>
>>>
>>>> Asslamualaikum, Dear Brothers & Sisters
>>>>
>>>> My daughter Salma ,who is just 12
>>>>years old is battling for life at a local hospital,she is
>>>>suffering from cancer and is presently in the last stage.The
>>>>doctors have given up all hope but then I have trust in ALLAH and
>>>>in the power of dua.Therefore as a helpless mother of a dying
>>>>child I beg all of you to pray for my daughter,please include her
>>>>as a part of each and every dua of yours.Please pray to ALLAH
>>>>that He should give her body the strength to respond to the
>>>>medication,that He should somehow miraculously heal her of this
>>>>disease and InshaAllah grant her a healthy and long life.(AMEEN)
>>>>
>>>> Please,please pass this message on to as many
>>>>Muslim brothers and sisters as you can.If even ten percent of you
>>>>would remember to pray for my daughter then it would mean a lot
>>>>for us.Your duas and ALLAH's mercy are our ONLY hope.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Thank You,
>>>>Parveen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-31-2007, 09:10 PM
:wasalamex

Insha'Allaah i will keep her in my duas sister.

:salamext:

al Amaanah
01-31-2007, 09:16 PM
:sl:

Aww subhana Allah..my father passed away from cancer ( ya Rabb have Your Mercy on him) and alhamdulillah we never stopped making du3a. Du3a is our only weapon. I will make du3a bi idhnillah.

:w:

Kittygyal
01-31-2007, 09:20 PM
salamualikum.
:cry: inshallah i will remember her in me pious dua'ahs inshallah, even me mam died with Cancer imsad
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimah81
01-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Thank you for your duas - please try your best to spread the message but also to ask others of whether they have already been forwarded this message and who the author of the message may be! Many people have been touched by the request of the dua - but there are some who wish to take it a step further and visit the sister - so your assistance would be much appreciated!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!