/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamasoft: Quran and Hadith Software

Skillganon
01-31-2007, 10:35 PM
Here is the softwares:

Downloads Section:

Please feel free to download the following products.

No. Product Name Size Download

01. The Noble Quran Version 3.0 (Freeware) 2.0 MB
[Dowload]

02. The Hadith Software Version 1.0 2.1 MB
[Dowload]

03. The Athan Software Version 1.0 2.1 MB
[Dowload]

---------------------------------------------------------
The Hadith Software Plug-in Databases.

No. Database Name Size Date Download

01. Sahih Bukhari 1.6 MB
[Dowload]

02. Sahih Muslim 1.4 MB
[Dowload]

03. Imam Malik’s al-Muwatta 0.8 MB
[Dowload]

04. Fiqh-us-Sunnah 0.8 MB
[Dowload]

05. Al-Tirmidhi 0.5 MB
[Dowload]

06. Abu Dawud 0.7 MB
[Dowload]

07. Extras 0.3 MB
[Dowload]

Also Check: Science of Hadith

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
01-31-2007, 10:45 PM
Maybe some Muslims or Non Muslims might be confused, and I have seen some use it as evidence, when programmes entitled, 01. The Noble Quran Version 3.0 (Freeware) 2.0 MB and the like are introduced that this is a different VERSION of the Qu'ran.

But no it isn't the text is the same but features, maybe such as searches, highlighting, transliteration text, is what makes the software versions, and not the Qu'ranic text itself.

Skillganon
01-31-2007, 10:47 PM
I got the Software, the one on hadith installed with all the plug in.

Make sure you install the "Hadith Software" first before installing the "hadith plugins".
Also make sure the hadith software is not running when installing the plugins.

Skillganon
01-31-2007, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Maybe some Muslims or Non Muslims might be confused, and I have seen some use it as evidence, when programmes entitled, 01. The Noble Quran Version 3.0 (Freeware) 2.0 MB and the like are introduced that this is a different VERSION of the Qu'ran.

But no it isn't the text is the same but features, maybe such as searches, highlighting, transliteration text, is what makes the software versions, and not the Qu'ranic text itself.
Bro, are you aware of something wrong with these software?

If so you have the permission to delete the thread.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
01-31-2007, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Bro, are you aware of something wrong with these software?

If so you have the permission to delete the thread.

No I am not aware brother, but I was just warning people before they started to think that VERSIOn so and so of Quran Software means that theres more than one Qu'ran, that was all insha'Allah.

:)

Eesa.

Skillganon
01-31-2007, 10:56 PM
No I am not aware brother, but I was just warning people before they started to think that VERSIOn so and so of Quran Software means that theres more than one Qu'ran, that was all insha'Allah.
You can dowload the software and check.

Here is the link if any of the above link is not working:

http://www.islamchannel.tv/downloads.aspx

Umar001
01-31-2007, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
You can dowload the software and check.

Here is the link if any of the above link is not working:

http://www.islamchannel.tv/downloads.aspx

Akhi, I know it is not a different Qu'ran, I am just saying that some people try to misguide others, but the reason the software has version one or two is because of different improvements like search and so forth.

Lol, plus I just got the hadith one ;)

Skillganon
01-31-2007, 11:04 PM

Akhi, I know it is not a different Qu'ran, I am just saying that some people try to misguide others, but the reason the software has version one or two is because of different improvements like search and so forth.
Lol, plus I just got the hadith one ;)
LOL. I know what you meant. I was trying to make you dowload it. :happy:

Skillganon
02-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Does any bro & sis have these software, I will like to know what you think of it?

M2A^AKIB^
02-02-2007, 04:05 AM
yea i've had this software for more than a year i guess.
the hadith software is really useful, but i haven't used it in a while.
i will start to use again daily inshallah.

As Salamualaikum

learningislam
02-02-2007, 09:20 AM
:salamext:

i also have the Hadith software with all the plug-ins. I guess i downloaded it 1-2 years back. Its really great........Alhumdulillah. Especially, one can go to the relevant topic.....and even search the whole sahih muslim, buhkari and others too just by typing a word.And you can copy from the editor too.

may Allah reward those who put so much effort in making it and sharing it with others (ameen).

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.