/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you have a chance ..

mariam.
02-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Peace be upon who follow the truth and seek for it:
Hi every one … I want to ask you questions .. And I hope you answer me ..
If you have a chance .. One chance to go to the past .. Which era you choose and why? :rolleyes:
The next one is : there is some thing that you always want to know .. You always think about .. But till now you don't find the answer .. What it's? :?
The third is: you Love some one who.. you didn't see, you always dream to see him/her .. To talk with …. If there is : who? What do you want to said to him/her?
You have a Great dream that you hope to be truth what is it?
I hope you appreciate this thread .. Iam waiting for you all
(we can discuss about):statisfie
peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FBI
02-01-2007, 03:27 PM
:sl:

If you have a chance .. One chance to go to the past .. Which era you choose and why
Right at the beggining of time

there is some thing that you always want to know .. You always think about .. But till now you don't find the answer .. What it's?
What my dinner would be.

you Love some one who.. you didn't see, you always dream to see him/her .. To talk with …. If there is : who? What do you want to said to him/her?
This will remain private.

Jayda
02-01-2007, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mariam.
If you have a chance .. One chance to go to the past .. Which era you choose and why? :rolleyes:
The next one is : there is some thing that you always want to know .. You always think about .. But till now you don't find the answer .. What it's? :?
The third is: you Love some one who.. you didn't see, you always dream to see him/her .. To talk with …. If there is : who? What do you want to said to him/her?
peace
hola mariam,

i would go back to the first century so that i could see Jesus... otherwise i would choose the rennaisance because of all of the beautiful art...

i think the one thing i want to know but do not know is why my beloved husband cannot find peace and how i can help him find this...

i would say to Jesus "i am trying to do everything you have told me and your Curch has told me to do because i want to be with you, is there anything else you want me to do so that this can happen?"

my greatest dream is to be everything God wants me to be

Dios te bendiga

Re.TiReD
02-01-2007, 04:18 PM
If you have a chance .. One chance to go to the past .. Which era you choose and why?
^^^ The Prophet (saw's) time, to live under the pure guidance and teachings of that time...to meet the Prophet and to know hwat it really is to strive for Jannah and to live for Islam :)

there is some thing that you always want to know .. You always think about .. But till now you don't find the answer .. What it's?
^^^ weather or not all the good i try to do and have done up til now...weather it has been accepted by Allah or not. Wallahu A'lam, I'll have to be patient to find that one out

you Love some one who.. you didn't see, If there is : who? What do you want to said to him/her?
Allah...But I'll wait till I'm in Jannah Insha'Allah

Cant remember really....

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
02-01-2007, 04:19 PM
.. One chance to go to the past .. Which era you choose and why? :rolleyes:
id love to see the kingdom of sulaiman alayhissalaam.
and when muhammed :arabic5: migrated to madinah!

i dont know ill havta think about that one :?

a lot but i wouldnt because i would probably be too embarassed to speak to them and would forget everything i wanted to say :rolleyes:
thats happened before imsad

tomtomsmom
02-01-2007, 05:03 PM
peace
1) I would go back to when when all lived in peace and try to stop the hate from starting.
2)I would want to know which religion is the true one.
3)Well I have seen this person but it was long ago. I would like to be able to see my grandmother one last time to thank her for everything she did for be and be able to say goodbye.
4)My greatest dream is that the world could live in peace so my son will not have to know of all the hate and evil in the world.

Snowflake
02-02-2007, 09:12 PM
:sl:

Mariam: 643237]. One chance to go to the past .. Which era you choose and why? :rolleyes
Sorry I can't decide... :-\ I think from Muhammed (pbuh) Prophethood to the end of Umar's (ra) caliphate.

I always wonder what Jannah looks like and how big the Universe is etc...

third is: you Love some one who.. you didn't see, you always dream to see him/her .. To talk with …. If there is : who? What do you want to said to him/her?
I love my ideal person....but ummm he doesn't exist.. I think. :confused:

I had a beautiful dream when I was about 7-9. I was walking with Allah in Paradise. Allah was holding a pair of Golden scales. He told me it was for weighing people's good and bad deeds. :phew

I hope it comes true and that my good deeds outweigh my bad ones. InshaAllah.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.