Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beblessed
02-03-2007, 01:52 PM
الأربعون النووية

40 Hadith

Hope u all like inshallah

Samira_01
02-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Mashallah.. gd Hadeeth ..luv it alot mashallah :)

uhm but i have heard it already :p
JZK'Allahu Qayran 4 sharing it btw!:D

Erundur
02-03-2007, 04:57 PM
:salamext:

Thanks, but by anychance do you have one in english?

:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
02-03-2007, 05:37 PM

SubhaanAllah It's soo beautiful.. :statisfie

Jazaakillaahu Khayral Jazaa' Khadija!!

Erundur
02-06-2007, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Erundur

Thanks, but by anychance do you have one in english?

hrm...I found one in English if anyone is interested.

http://fortyhadith.iiu.edu.my/

Beblessed
02-22-2007, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87

SubhaanAllah It's soo beautiful.. :statisfie

Jazaakillaahu Khayral Jazaa' Khadija!!

ur welcome sis :sunny:

Beblessed
02-22-2007, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Erundur

hrm...I found one in English if anyone is interested.

http://fortyhadith.iiu.edu.my/

Thankx for the english bro :sunny:

- Qatada -
02-22-2007, 02:35 PM

Jazaak Allaah khayr!

AbuAbdallah
02-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Answered by Shaykh Sulayman bin Nasir al-'Alwan :

Are there any weak hadith in the forty hadith of an-Nawawi?

Answer:

Yes, it does contain some weak ahadith, for example:

1 - Hadith number 12 , (Part of the perfection of one's Islaam is his leaving that which does not concern him.) narrated by al-Tirmidhi and others on the tariq of Qura bin Abdirrahman al-Mu'afari on az-Zuhri on Abi Salami bin Abdirrahman on Abi Hurayra on the Prophet and this is not authentic. Qura bin Abdirrahman has a bad memory. And it was narrated by Malik and others on Ibn Shihab (az-Zuhri) on Ali ibn al-Husayn on the Prophet as a Mursal report. And his Mursal reports are accepted as authentic by Ahmed bin Hanbal, al-Bukhari, ad-Daraqutni, and others.

2 - Also hadith number 29, the hadith of Mu'adh bin Jabal,

(I said : O Messenger of Allaah, tell me of an act which will take me into Paradise and will keep me away from the Hell Fire.
He said : You have asked me about a great matter, yet it is easy for him for whom Allaah makes it easy : Worship Allaah, without associating any partners with Him; establish the Prayer; pay the Zakaah; fast in Ramadaan; and make the Pilgrimage to the House.

Then he said : Shall I not guide you towards the Means of Goodness ? Fasting is a shield; charity wipes away sin as water extinguishes fire; and the Praying of a man in the depths of the Night. Then he recited : "[Those] who forsake their beds, to invoke their Lord in fear and hope, and they spend (charity in Allaah's Cause) out of what We have bestowed on them. No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do." [Soorah as-Sajdah, 16-17]

Then he said : Shall I not inform you of the head of the matter, its pillar and its peak ?

I said : Yes, O Messenger of Allaah.

He said : The head of the matter is Islaam, its pillar is the Prayer and its peak is jihaad.

Then he said : Shall I not tell you of the foundation of all of that ?

I said : Yes, O Mesenger of Allaah.

So he took hold of his tongue and said : Restrain this.

I said : O Prophet of Allaah, will we be taken to account for what we say with it ?

He said : May your mother be bereaved of you, O Mu'aadh ! Is there anything that throws people into the Hell Fire upon their faces - or : on their noses - except the harvests of their tongues ?)

narrated by at-Tirmidhi on the tariq of 'Asim bin Abin-Nujood on Abi Wa'il on Mu'adh. And Ahmed narrated it in his Musnad on the tariq of Hammad bin Salama on 'Asim on Shuhr bin Huwshab on Mu'adh. This is more authentic than the first, and Shuhr bin Huwshab is weak in hadith.

3 - Likewise, hadith number 30, the hadith of Abi Thu'laba al-Khushani, (Verily Allaah ta'aalaa has laid down Religious Obligations (faraa'id), so do not neglect them; and He has set limits/boundaries, so do not overstep them; and He has Forbidden some things, so do not violate them; and He has remained silent about some things, out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness - so do not seek after them. )

the hadith is cut off (fihi inqitaa') however it has corroborating evidence, it was narrated by al-Hakim from the hadith of Abi Darda'.

4 - Also hadith number 31, the hadith of Sahl bin Sa'd as-Sa'adi (A man came to the Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) and said : O Messenger of Allaah, direct me to an act which, if I do it, [will cause] Allaah to love me and the people to love me. So he (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said :
Renounce the world and Allaah will love you, and renounce what the people possess and the people will love you.)

the hadith is not authentic in any way, even though it's meaning is correct.

5 - And hadith number 32,

( There should be neither harming [darar] nor reciprocating harm [diraar].)

the hadith is not authentic except as a mursal report, as stated by ibn AbdilBarr and others, and Abu Dawud counted it as one of the ahadith that fiqh revolves around.

6 - Also hadith number 39, (Verily Allaah has pardoned [or been lenient with] for me my Ummah : their mistakes, their forgetfulness, and that which they have been forced to do under duress. )

Imam Ahmed declared it munkar, although the meaning of the hadith is correct as is shown in the Quran and Sunnah.

7 - Likewise, hadith number 41, (None of you [truly] believes until his desires are subserviant to that which I have brought. )

narrated on Nu'aym bin Hammad al-Khuza'i, and his hadith are not authentic, and he was declared weak by Abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i, and others.

8 - Finally hadith number 42, the hadith of Anas, (Allaah the Almighty has said : O Son of Aadam, as long as you invoke Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O Son of Aadam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and you then asked forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you. O Son of Aadam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the Earth, and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it [too]. )

it contains weakness, and at-Tirmidhi was alone in reporting it in this way, and he declared it Hasan Gharib. And it's second part is authentic from the hadith of Abi Dhar, narrated by Muslim in his Sahih.

Original Arabic : http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vb/showpo...79&postcount=1
Taken from ahlalhdeeth.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.