/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is the same planned for Iran by America?

NobleMuslimUK
02-01-2007, 08:37 PM
This is history repeating itself, but a much worse scenario. The western powers have turned to colonialism. They want world domination, everyone must adapt to their democracy which is re-inforced with a military presence, while they are at it your their property or collateral damage. Also you work for them and pay them for their service provided with whats rightfully yours. You will be provided better privileges under the new democracy, unlike before you dont get hung publically, you are bombed while you sleep in your bed. You are divided into two groups, sometimes even more. It will be for your own good now to be wary of the group different to you. If you are prisoned the same law of Guilty until proven Innocent doesn't apply no more, you are Guilty full stop. Keep an open mind, American justice allows you to be raped or gang raped frequently, you will take part in sexual orgies and fetishes for the pleasure of the prison staff, torture is standard if you die in the process justice is served American style.
If your house is raided and you have lying around any old guns or weapons you are a terrorist and are subject to arrest, you know what will follow if you dont then your in for a surprise.
Homelessness, expired medication, contaminated water, fresh air full of deadly chemicals, unborn dead already, the new born deformed, constant bombing and sudden death are some of the key privileges provided by the new democracy. If you are not under this democracy then you pose a threat. Self defense of any kind is prohibited, freedom and free thinking is prohibited. Afghanistan and Iraq have their democracies led by exiles of those countries who certainly have scores to settle and do as they are told by their western masters.
America sends a strong message, we will terrorize you until you submit, I suppose the war of terror must go on. This is how you bring peace to the world?
The Evil Regime of Bush certainly tells the world they can.
The problem is too much CSI and other Hollywood non-sense has had people believing America is capable of such sophisticated methods for solving certain cases. With all that conditioning of the mind in place, the mere lies come across as facts to the naive and ignorant.
With America's overwhelming prison population and many people reluctant to join the army and fight in Iraq, the long term prisoners are given a choice to serve their country or serve their prison term. I wonder if it would make any sense for a rapist or maybe a serial killer to be let loose in Iraq amidst the vulnerable population. Well it would certainly make sense if the certain individual was killed in action, no family to report to of death or yet better no explanation needed at all, except to the recruitment department of the US army.
If they survive road side bombs and gun battles despite little or no training in combat, its a good career move, upon return home prison sentence could well be excused. Keep an open mind when visiting the doctor from your trip to Iraq. Tests may show up traces of Depleted Uranium, forget about becoming a father, other severe mental disorders may appear, suicidal tendencies could well increase. I think the waving off of the prison sentence in exchange for serving in Iraq might as well be re enforced, your better off isolated and locked up.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
02-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Very scary scenario. I can not guarantee that such a bleadk future is not possible. However, I do not see any events that would warrant such a drastic picture in the immediate future.

But, I do understand your fears and I will agree that unless we do cure our internal faults we are opening the door for that horrible scenario to become reality.

islamway
02-01-2007, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
This is history repeating itself, but a much worse scenario. The western powers have turned to colonialism. They want world domination, everyone must adapt to their democracy which is re-inforced with a military presence, while they are at it your their property or collateral damage. Also you work for them and pay them for their service provided with whats rightfully yours. You will be provided better privileges under the new democracy, unlike before you dont get hung publically, you are bombed while you sleep in your bed. You are divided into two groups, sometimes even more. It will be for your own good now to be wary of the group different to you. If you are prisoned the same law of Guilty until proven Innocent doesn't apply no more, you are Guilty full stop. Keep an open mind, American justice allows you to be raped or gang raped frequently, you will take part in sexual orgies and fetishes for the pleasure of the prison staff, torture is standard if you die in the process justice is served American style.
If your house is raided and you have lying around any old guns or weapons you are a terrorist and are subject to arrest, you know what will follow if you dont then your in for a surprise.
Homelessness, expired medication, contaminated water, fresh air full of deadly chemicals, unborn dead already, the new born deformed, constant bombing and sudden death are some of the key privileges provided by the new democracy. If you are not under this democracy then you pose a threat. Self defense of any kind is prohibited, freedom and free thinking is prohibited. Afghanistan and Iraq have their democracies led by exiles of those countries who certainly have scores to settle and do as they are told by their western masters.
America sends a strong message, we will terrorize you until you submit, I suppose the war of terror must go on. This is how you bring peace to the world?
The Evil Regime of Bush certainly tells the world they can.
The problem is too much CSI and other Hollywood non-sense has had people believing America is capable of such sophisticated methods for solving certain cases. With all that conditioning of the mind in place, the mere lies come across as facts to the naive and ignorant.
With America's overwhelming prison population and many people reluctant to join the army and fight in Iraq, the long term prisoners are given a choice to serve their country or serve their prison term. I wonder if it would make any sense for a rapist or maybe a serial killer to be let loose in Iraq amidst the vulnerable population. Well it would certainly make sense if the certain individual was killed in action, no family to report to of death or yet better no explanation needed at all, except to the recruitment department of the US army.
If they survive road side bombs and gun battles despite little or no training in combat, its a good career move, upon return home prison sentence could well be excused. Keep an open mind when visiting the doctor from your trip to Iraq. Tests may show up traces of Depleted Uranium, forget about becoming a father, other severe mental disorders may appear, suicidal tendencies could well increase. I think the waving off of the prison sentence in exchange for serving in Iraq might as well be re enforced, your better off isolated and locked up.

Or did you suppose that you would enter the Garden without facing the same as those who came before you? Poverty and illness afflicted them and they were shaken to the point that the Messenger and those who believed with him asked: "When is Allah's help coming?" Be assured that Allah's help is very near. (Surat al-Baqara, 214)

Those who, when disaster strikes them, say: "We belong to Allah and to Him we will return." (Surat al-Baqara, 156)

Pharaoh said: "Do you believe in him before I have authorized you? He is your chief, the one who taught you magic. I will cut off your hands and feet alternately, and have you crucified on palm trunks. Then you will know for certain which of us has the harsher and longer-lasting punishment." They said: "We will never prefer you to the Clear Signs that have come to us, nor to Him Who brought us into being. Decide on any judgment you like. Your jurisdiction only covers the life of this world. We have believed in our Lord so that He may forgive us for our mistakes and for the magic that you forced us to perform. Allah is better and longer-lasting." (Surah Ta Ha, 71-73)

Remember when We rescued you from the people of Pharaoh. They were inflicting an evil punishment on you—slaughtering your sons and letting your women live. In that there was a terrible "trial" for you from your Lord. (Surat al-Baqara, 49)

We will test you with a certain amount of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth, life, and fruits. But give good news to the steadfast. Those who, when disaster strikes them, say: "We belong to Allah, and to Him we will return." Those are the people who will have blessings and mercy from their Lord; they are the ones who are guided. (Surat al-Baqara, 155-57)

"It may be that you hate something when it is good for you, and it may be that you love something when it is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know" (Surat al-Baqara, 216).

No one believed in Musa, except for a few of his people, out of fear that Pharaoh and the elders would persecute them. Pharaoh was high and mighty in the land. He was one of the profligate. (Surah Yunus, 83)

When the believers saw the Confederates, they said: "This is what Allah and His Messenger promised us. Allah and His Messenger told us the truth." It only increased them in faith and in submission. (Surat al-Ahzab, 22)

minaz
02-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Is the same planned for Iran by America?
There was no real plan for Iraq, apart from: "get rid of Saddam, the Iraqi's will be joyful, place an interim governement, have a military base in the heart of the Middle East, place a load of reconstruction contracts, get out...and lets take some oil too."

I doubt the United States would ever go into Iran- political and economic negative. Also history has shown (Vietnam and Somalia) that the U.S. doesn't like being bogged down in conflict.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cognescenti
02-01-2007, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Very scary scenario. I can not guarantee that such a bleadk future is not possible. However, I do not see any events that would warrant such a drastic picture in the immediate future.

But, I do understand your fears and I will agree that unless we do cure our internal faults we are opening the door for that horrible scenario to become reality.
Woodrow;

Are you going for "reputation points" or something? You just seconded a barely cogent rant. If I were you I would keep my finges away until he is done feeding.

Woodrow
02-01-2007, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti
Woodrow;

Are you going for "reputation points" or something? You just seconded a barely cogent rant. If I were you I would keep my finges away until he is done feeding.
Nope, I just understand that many people in the world do feel that way. I do not see it as happening. But, the fact that so many people perceive us in that manner, should be a wake up call for us to clean up our act.

Keltoi
02-01-2007, 11:57 PM
The U.S. has no interest in a war with Iran, but the Iranian president might make that impossible to avoid completely. However, I wouldn't expect a U.S. ground invasion, more than likely a barrage of airstrikes meant to disable their nuclear sites. Not very likely to succeed I might add. Of course that depends on Israel. If Israel strikes first the U.S. will not get involved.

Zulkiflim
02-02-2007, 05:00 AM
Salaam,

Go to any evangleical website and search for war with Iran,prophecies in Daniel..

They want the war to happen,

Bush a born again,who believes in the bible whole heartedly,i beleive will one way or another coererce situation to implement war with Iran.

Sep 11 anyone?

Pat Robrtson has said in his site that GOD told hm Iran will be exploding a dirty bomb in the US,

http://english.ohmynews.com/articlev...38243&rel_no=1

A pretext,a warning,a propaganda
Prophesies like this are self fulfilling,if the iranian dont do it,it may be that Pat Robertson people will do it themslves...do you doubt it?

And the Prophecies of Iran war as JUSTIFIED by Israel/US.

http://focusonjerusalem.com/iraninbibleprophecy.html

So shall we see what will happen.
right now,the best Iran can do is to arm itself for defence.

Cognescenti
02-02-2007, 05:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

Go to any evangleical website and search for war with Iran,prophecies in Daniel..

They want the war to happen,

Bush a born again,who believes in the bible whole heartedly,i beleive will one way or another coererce situation to implement war with Iran.

Sep 11 anyone?

Pat Robrtson has said in his site that GOD told hm Iran will be exploding a dirty bomb in the US,

http://english.ohmynews.com/articlev...38243&rel_no=1

A pretext,a warning,a propaganda
Prophesies like this are self fulfilling,if the iranian dont do it,it may be that Pat Robertson people will do it themslves...do you doubt it?

And the Prophecies of Iran war as JUSTIFIED by Israel/US.

http://focusonjerusalem.com/iraninbibleprophecy.html

So shall we see what will happen.
right now,the best Iran can do is to arm itself for defence.
Zulkiflim;

Several problems are apparent with your scenario:

1) Pat Robertson is either senile or is an idiot. Nobody really pays attention to him anymore. He has little political influence. People are nice to him publicly just like you would be to your grandfather, but that is it.

2) Bush's presidency ends in January 2009

3) Speaking of apocolyptic prophesies, I am a bit more worried about Amedinajad and the 12th Imam than I am about some Evangelical kook.

Bad things may happen vis a vis Iran and the West..but it isn't going to be purposely intitiated by Bush. It might be a miscalculation by Iran...or even an Israeli action...and, if Amedinajad wants an apocolypse, he may get it, but it will largley end at the waters of the Persian Gulf. You can start worrying more as Iran gets closer ot a nuke.

Zulkiflim
02-02-2007, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti
Zulkiflim;

Several problems are apparent with your scenario:

1) Pat Robertson is either senile or is an idiot. Nobody really pays attention to him anymore. He has little political influence. People are nice to him publicly just like you would be to your grandfather, but that is it.

2) Bush's presidency ends in January 2009

3) Speaking of apocolyptic prophesies, I am a bit more worried about Amedinajad and the 12th Imam than I am about some Evangelical kook.

Bad things may happen vis a vis Iran and the West..but it isn't going to be purposely intitiated by Bush. It might be a miscalculation by Iran...or even an Israeli action...and, if Amedinajad wants an apocolypse, he may get it, but it will largley end at the waters of the Persian Gulf. You can start worrying more as Iran gets closer ot a nuke.

Salaam,

To what extent Pat Robertson infuence is,,,,you guess is as good as googling for it..LOL

All i cna say is that Bush listen to GOD and GOD speak to him to attack Iraq.....any more queston do address it to Bush Jr,LOL

As for Bush ending at 2009.,..well let see,,in one term he conducted 2 wars,and close to 1 million Iraqis/Afghan have died.

Would he want to go all out to show his faith to GOd? or suddenly God spoke to him to attack Iran..LOL

As for the 12th Imam,he is the Mahdi,muslim have prophesies but we dont make it happen.
We look for portent and sign but we lve each day as it it.
We continue..

And,in Islmaic prophecies the advent of the Mahdi will mark the return of Justice for all of mankind WORLD WIDE,not death.
Peace will ensues.

The Christian Prophecy states that all non christian will die,and jew not accepting will enter hell.
Judaism on the other hands say that they will be the leaders,and that Jerusalem will be their capital and the Dome of the Rock will be destroyed to built their own temple.

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/

Pls read the above for the Prophecies.

But just like in th Bible,when Prophet Jesus said,NO ONE SAVE THE LORD KNOW THE LAST DAY..

So do Muslim say the same thing.

One an angel came to the Propeht and asked,When is Armageddon,the Prophet said,The Questioner has no more knowledge than the asked.

MTAFFI
02-02-2007, 04:17 PM
I personally think that the original post here is very paranoid and even delusional. The US is not practicing colonialism, and they do not want a war with Iran. It would be more Iran wanting the war since their president is constantly provoking Israel and the west, not to mention his nuke ambitions.

It is almost sad that this person believes this sort of non sense, just because the US is retaliating it is all of a sudden, "the US wants war with Islam, and the US is anti-peace, and they will raid your home and blah blah blah". Same old rhetoric, the war in Iraq will hopefully be over soon (within a few years), Bush is out of office in less than two years and afghanistan is better than it was (government wise) for now. So please stop with these crazy ideas that the US wants your land, because lets be honest, the land isnt that great, the oil is running out and the people that live there want us dead. Maybe it is you that is trying to take over the world?

arabiyyah
02-02-2007, 08:10 PM
irans crazy. they are ariming all the shia to butcher our sunni brothers. this is what my husband tells me, but i cannot verify it lol. but hes so cute :) sorry guys just got married and im still not over it yet :D :happy: :shade:

NobleMuslimUK
02-02-2007, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
I personally think that the original post here is very paranoid and even delusional. The US is not practicing colonialism, and they do not want a war with Iran. It would be more Iran wanting the war since their president is constantly provoking Israel and the west, not to mention his nuke ambitions.

It is almost sad that this person believes this sort of non sense, just because the US is retaliating it is all of a sudden, "the US wants war with Islam, and the US is anti-peace, and they will raid your home and blah blah blah". Same old rhetoric, the war in Iraq will hopefully be over soon (within a few years), Bush is out of office in less than two years and afghanistan is better than it was (government wise) for now. So please stop with these crazy ideas that the US wants your land, because lets be honest, the land isnt that great, the oil is running out and the people that live there want us dead. Maybe it is you that is trying to take over the world?
Wal-Mart American mentality, you realise you have to stop selling democracy like its available to buy from the shelves of Wal-Mart. Are you totally unaware of whats going on? The democracy Idea in Afghanistan and Iraq has failed. You dont get to see a Wal-Mart in Kabul and Baghdad. The main point is the plan never was to build a democracy. Ask some of your fellow Americans how they feel?

Keltoi
02-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Wal-Mart American mentality, you realise you have to stop selling democracy like its available to buy from the shelves of Wal-Mart. Are you totally unaware of whats going on? The democracy Idea in Afghanistan and Iraq has failed. You dont get to see a Wal-Mart in Kabul and Baghdad. The main point is the plan never was to build a democracy. Ask some of your fellow Americans how they feel?
The U.S. can't "build" a democracy. That is up to the people themselves. If the people in Iraq would rather butcher each other in the streets instead of creating a truly representative democracy that is their choice. The U.S. cannot force democracy on anyone. Of course the U.S. and other Western countries would love to see a friendly democracy in Iraq and Afghanistan, for many reasons. However, it isn't the job of the U.S. to create that democracy for them. Either the Iraqis and Afghans pull themselves together and do what is best for the people, or they don't.

NobleMuslimUK
02-02-2007, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabiyyah
irans crazy. they are ariming all the shia to butcher our sunni brothers. this is what my husband tells me, but i cannot verify it lol. but hes so cute :) sorry guys just got married and im still not over it yet :D :happy: :shade:
For some reason you find this idea of butchering amusing, we call our sisters and brothers martyrs, who are martyred at the hands of kuffar.
Mubarak may Allah bless your married life with happiness and noble and obedient children. Ameen
I seriously hope the Shia brothers and sisters dont resort to animosity towards the minority Sunni's. It pains me deeply to put it as Shia or Sunni we should be only known as Muslim and not let the kuffar divide us and conquer.

Allah knows best

snakelegs
02-02-2007, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabiyyah
awww.... best of luck to you both! :happy: :thumbs_up

arabiyyah
02-02-2007, 10:05 PM
For some reason you find this idea of butchering amusing, we call our sisters and brothers martyrs, who are martyred at the hands of kuffar.
Mubarak may Allah bless your married life with happiness and noble and obedient children. Ameen
I seriously hope the Shia brothers and sisters dont resort to animosity towards the minority Sunni's. It pains me deeply to put it as Shia or Sunni we should be only known as Muslim and not let the kuffar divide us and conquer.

Allah knows best
it isnt amusing. my husband just keeps talkin about it 24/7 it gives me a headache almost LOL. I am just excited because I was just married this week!

i think it is terrible that Iran supplies the shia to butcher sunnis. the sunni's in iraq need help now! all sunni's should care about this issue.

Keltoi
02-02-2007, 10:06 PM

Allah knows best
Do you really think the "kuffar" want a sectarian civil war in Iraq between Shia and Sunni? That is the last thing they want. An ideal scenario would involve a government that has a peaceful transition of power from election to election, a government that won't allow terrorists to live and train in safety, and a force of political stability in the region. A sectarian conflict is a horrible way to achieve those goals.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-02-2007, 10:18 PM
i dont think America cares to much about world domination, they dont like muslims thats all.

jazakAllaah khair to islamway, a nice reminder of ayyats.

if theres any "western" moderate muslims out there, they'd better get themselves checked, a times going to come when the clear division will show whats what....

what?

wilberhum
02-02-2007, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i dont think America cares to much about world domination, they dont like muslims thats all.

jazakAllaah khair to islamway, a nice reminder of ayyats.

if theres any "western" moderate muslims out there, they'd better get themselves checked, a times going to come when the clear division will show whats what....

what?
On what basis do you conclude that Americans don't like Muslims? :thumbs_do
Or do you just think some Americans don’t like Muslims? :rant:

Well I hate to tell you this but:
Some Americans don’t like Jews.
Some Americans don’t like Catholics.
Some Americans don’t like Jehovah witnesses.
Some Americans don’t like Hindus.
Some Americans don’t like Buddhists.
Some Americans don’t like atheists.
Some Americans don’t like agnostics.
Not only that:
Some Americans don’t like blacks.
Some Americans don’t like browns.
Some Americans don’t like reds.
Some Americans don’t like yellows.
Some Americans don’t like whites.
Yet still:
Some Americans don’t like Europeans.
Some Americans don’t like South Americans.
Some Americans don’t like Africans.
Some Americans don’t like Middle Easterners.
Some Americans don’t like Asians.

Etc etc etc, so what is your point?
:hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-02-2007, 10:48 PM
^ i meant the main dominating power of america, the ones who call the shots, they dont like muslims. Bush and crew, hope you understand now :)

wilberhum
02-02-2007, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ i meant the main dominating power of america, the ones who call the shots, they dont like muslims. Bush and crew, hope you understand now :)
So why hasn't Bush and crew done anything about Muslim imigration? :confused:

NobleMuslimUK
02-03-2007, 04:08 AM
The USA doesnt want an Islamic State to establish anywhere in the middle east, they are afraid it will work so well that it will swoop the west with a surge of converts to Islam.
Bush has started his crusades or was that thrown in for some tasteless humour, whichever, by now America already has too much blood on its hands, in today's world you can find many willing to share your guilt.

Bittersteel
02-03-2007, 04:58 AM
the attacks will most prolly be like the Osirak attacks.and there will be a rebellion against the Islamic system in Iran;a change like that of Turkey.

Keltoi
02-03-2007, 07:29 PM
The USA doesnt want an Islamic State to establish anywhere in the middle east, they are afraid it will work so well that it will swoop the west with a surge of converts to Islam.
Bush has started his crusades or was that thrown in for some tasteless humour, whichever, by now America already has too much blood on its hands, in today's world you can find many willing to share your guilt.
You are correct about one thing. The U.S. doesn't want an Islamic state in the Middle East. Primarily because every so-called "Islamic state" funds and supports terrorist groups and doesn't exactly have a good track record with basic human rights, especially the rights of women. The claim you mentioned about the West being terrified of some "successful" Islam state and the supposed millions of converts that will bring, is a pipedream.

As for using the word "crusade", that has been discussed at length in other threads. It comes down to a misunderstanding of the English language, but not by him for a change. Americans and others use the word "crusade" in relation to certain struggles intended to achieve some worthy goal. Not unlike the defense of the word "jihad" many put forward on this forum.

NobleMuslimUK
02-04-2007, 05:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
You are correct about one thing. The U.S. doesn't want an Islamic state in the Middle East. Primarily because every so-called "Islamic state" funds and supports terrorist groups and doesn't exactly have a good track record with basic human rights, especially the rights of women. The claim you mentioned about the West being terrified of some "successful" Islam state and the supposed millions of converts that will bring, is a pipedream.

As for using the word "crusade", that has been discussed at length in other threads. It comes down to a misunderstanding of the English language, but not by him for a change. Americans and others use the word "crusade" in relation to certain struggles intended to achieve some worthy goal. Not unlike the defense of the word "jihad" many put forward on this forum.
I already mentioned, there hasnt been an Islamic state for a while, the kind that flourished into Empires, thats what the US is afraid of, the west is governing its country under, unjust biased and corrupt ideals. Islam doesnt allow for billionaire leaders to lead people, seems if you work for the government you are well off, not a fair way of distributing wealth, especially when there are people suffering around the world in poverty including in the US.

Keltoi
02-04-2007, 09:31 PM
I already mentioned, there hasnt been an Islamic state for a while, the kind that flourished into Empires, thats what the US is afraid of, the west is governing its country under, unjust biased and corrupt ideals. Islam doesnt allow for billionaire leaders to lead people, seems if you work for the government you are well off, not a fair way of distributing wealth, especially when there are people suffering around the world in poverty including in the US.
That is just it, Americans by a large majority do not believe in the redistribution of wealth. Someone in "poverty" in the U.S. will usually still have cell phones and DVD players.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.