/* */

PDA

View Full Version : am hurt.....

Helena
02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
:w:

couple of weeks ago i joined a particular thread...wont mention the forums name...

astagfirullah.......still cant believe it.... am hurt/.....dnt we see each others as muslim anymore as one ummah...

arent we one?.......the sign have occured surely the ummah will devide themselevs into diff sects...may Allah(swt) guide us all inshAllah.......

wots up with bengali and pakistani?.....why soo much hate?.....i ask myself....:cry:

i posted a thread regarding a bangladeshi joke....ppl have attacked me diff ways....ya Allah....

this is wot...one of the person sed...then i uderstood why they are attacking me in this way....
quote from six pakistan:

Wait, you're Bengali? Dude, you are at the wrong forum.. everyone here hates Bengalis. The head forum administrator was in the Pakistani Army in 1971, and one of the moderators is also an administrator at i-hate-bengaliweb.com (Islamica's sister site). You should've read the new user faq, where it explicitly states that no Bengalis are allowed on this forum - and neither are any jokes involving Bengalis.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
02-01-2007, 11:13 PM
I will check the other thread.

Woodrow
02-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Make Du'a for them that they may be freed from the chains of ignorance.

Skillganon
02-01-2007, 11:20 PM
I checked the thread, it seems ok. Anyway if anyone are rude let me know and don't forget let me know about their ethnicity aswell.

EDIT: LOL. I thought you was talking about this forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
seeker_of_ilm
02-01-2007, 11:20 PM

These people are ignorant. Nationalism is a cancer, and its one that many seem to suffer from. Don't even associate with people like that, even if its online, it'll just cause you to get more angry. Just ignore it, its the internet, its pretty simple to ignore people on the internet. Stick to LI, theres more of a sense of Unity here (at least in my opinion). Oh and make dua' that Allah gives them guidance

Al-Hanbali
02-01-2007, 11:23 PM

Subhan'Allah (swt)......seriously sis? I cant beleive this........May Allah guide those ppl out of this ignorance..ameen......

How can we be united as one if we have views like this? We cant be disunited over nationality or race etc and I am sure everyone knows that.

Skillganon
02-01-2007, 11:25 PM
How can you pakistani be like this? I am ashamed imsad.
Can any pakistani bro & sis explain?

(lol. I wan't to see some reaction)

Helena
02-01-2007, 11:30 PM
its not this forum.....

wait let me give u a link.....just prayed salah......inside i ask myself plz be a joke....

http://www.islamicaweb.com/forums/sh...23#post1460823

BlissfullyJaded
02-01-2007, 11:31 PM

Sadly enough, there are forums which promote nationalism and dissing other nationalities. I'd avoid any threads to do with those topics, cuz it just breeds anger for no reason.

May Allah guide them and us all. Ameen.

Cheer up sis. There is hope...not everybody is so shallow in their thinking.

Skillganon
02-01-2007, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
its not this forum.....

wait let me give u a link.....just prayed salah......inside i ask myself plz be a joke....

http://www.islamicaweb.com/forums/sh...23#post1460823
Just report her.

Helena
02-01-2007, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Just report her.
wot do u mean?....

Shukria
02-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Salam
Just checked the forum..I'm shocked:mad: ..Don't take note of some people's behaviour..Lots of unislamic stuff in there..:muddlehea
Wasalam

natasha
02-01-2007, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
How can you pakistani be like this? I am ashamed imsad.
Can any pakistani bro & sis explain?

(lol. I wan't to see some reaction)
Its not only pakistanis but i have seen alots of other Nationalism whu cant get on with eachothers YUST becuz she/he come from ... etc

btw am not pakistani

May Allah guide them thats all i can say

Skillganon
02-01-2007, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
wot do u mean?....
Report it to the MOD. Is there not a button you can use?

seeker_of_ilm
02-01-2007, 11:42 PM

Even though that thread was oozing with nationalism, I'm guessing the person who wrote that about Bengalis not being welcome was being sarcastic. It could just a flaw, but the needle even broke off from my sarcasm metre!

I think he was being sarcastic, I'm not necessarily correct

P.S. I still think that thread was a hunk of garbage

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-01-2007, 11:44 PM

That's one of the worst forums. Best to avoid that site. The amount of problems there are too many to mention. We even tried to go there and change things but it didn't work out.

BlissfullyJaded
02-01-2007, 11:45 PM

Oh okay...that place. I'm not gonna diss them, but I will say this much, if you wanna be riled up, go and hang around that forum more. Its got a different audience who're happy with it that way, so don't expect too much from there.

Umm Yoosuf
02-01-2007, 11:52 PM
It says:

Welcome to the Islamica Community Forums - a community of Muslims and non-Muslims alike discussing whatever interests us.
Subhan Allah which part of the forum is Islamic? May Allah guide them.

Don't worry Ukhti stick to the forum promoting ture and pure Islam. Others are not worth. They just make you upset.

Skillganon
02-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Well I blame bad MOD. Meaning not able to Mod properly. I will not put much into that person reply.

Just leave the person or the forum (since some are saying it is not so good) . Move on and leave them behind.

Al-Zaara
02-02-2007, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Madani

That's one of the worst forums. Best to avoid that site. The amount of problems there are too many to mention. We even tried to go there and change things but it didn't work out.
Totally agree. Am a member there, but when I saw what was going on, I felt ashamed.

Avoid it, don't care about them.

Helena
02-02-2007, 09:08 AM
well....am awake early as possible....just cannot believe it....

the reason i was there because to change things around there bring more understanding of islam...erm guess it it didnt wrk or will never wrk...cannot loose hope....can i?....

i have tried my best to provide enough threads on islamic teaching.....most threads of mine were kept deserted.....

i have avoided most of their threads....that creates many unislamic things....wen i spoke something against it..in a polite way.....guess i was being seen in a diff place...

i was checking other forums to see the difference between this forum and others surely.....this forum is way way way better....mashAllah......may Allah(swt) keep it like that..... inshAllah...

telling the mods wouldnt make a difference...mods are poorly organised......

still i cant believe...i knw its via internet.....but still we are muslims rite?......:cry: its just hard to except it........

these days i believed in unity..but when i look around...its not.....is it?......:cry:

MAy Allah(swt) forgive them all and lead them to the righteous path inshAllah......

then i read this:

It is the duty of a Muslim to keep an eye on the deeds and conduct of fellow Muslims and to try to help them to stay on the straight path. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) enumerated the conditions to be met in the task of advising others:

"Each one of you is like a mirror to the other. You should rectify the wrong you note in him." (Tirmidhi) In another hadith the Prophet said: "Every Muslim serves as another Muslim's mirror. He safeguards his rights in his absence as well." (Abu Dawud) The following norms emerge in light of the above ahadith:

1. One should not look for the lapses and weaknesses of others. For a mirror does not seek defects. Only on coming face to face does a mirror reflect you.

2. One should not be criticised in one's absence. Once again the similitude of the mirror should be kept in mind; it does not reflect someone in absentia.

3. One should not exceed limits in criticising someone else. For a mirror does not magnify or diminish any feature.

4. Criticism should be forthright and free of any ulterior motive. For, once again, a mirror does not entertain any revenge or grudge.

5. One's criticism should be made with sincerity, genuine concern, pain and love. This removes any bitterness caused by criticism. Sincerity in this context signifies one's concern for the ultimate accountability in the Hereafter. One should help a fellow Muslim in order to avoid any punishment for him on the Day of Judgement. Nor should one entertain any superiority complex. Rather, one should take oneself as weaker than and inferior to the person criticised by him. Humility and not arrogance makes mutual care and advice effective.

:cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-02-2007, 09:53 AM
wait you were talking about islamica? that should be called haramica man astagfirullaah, i advise everyone to avoid such sites !

islamway
02-02-2007, 10:18 AM
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said that a time would come and the whole world would gather around to plan the destruction of the Muslims as if they were gathered around a table to take part in a meal. Today the nations of the world are doing just that around the circular tables of the United Nations general assembly hall. He also said that time of the Dajjal will be years of confusion people would believe a liar and disbelieve who is trustworthy and those who rebel against God will have a say in general affair. Today during the time perceiving the Dajjal there is also the time of confusion. The system set up by the fore runners of the dajjal have ensnared many Muslims away from truth using wealth and materialism and fulfillment of Earthly desires. A miserable betray. These times of tribulation are like a giants sib sorting out the true believers from the apostates and hypocrites. Many have adopted the life style and philosophy of Dajjal system retaining perhaps only their Muslim names and clothing wearing like a badge to their identity and in every other way embracing whole heartedly the system that has been used to eradicate Islam.

Embracing the same system has stood back and did nothing when pregnant Muslim women at their bellies ripped over by serbs killing them. The same system that stand still whilst women and small girls are being raped in Kashmir. A system that stood still whilst mothers saw their children dragged away by soldiers during the night never to return. Simply because they spoke out of being refugees in their own homeland and the same system that said nothing to the tyrant that guest women and children to simply because they dance to the Masonic tune. For those who choose this system claim to love Allah and His messenger but hate what he has brought leave the guidance that is Islam and they had heird to the evil system of the Dajjal living their lives accordance with its rules and seeking from it worldly rewards disregarding the truth that is the laws of Allah. They are those who invite upon themselves the wrath of Allah.

The fore runners to the Dajjal have set up this system to destroy Islam either directly through military and economic conversion or indirectly using ideological warfare. They have divided and conquered in stilling diseases such as nationalism and racism into the heart of the Ummah. Their biggest fear is Muslim unity and revival of the message brought by the last Prophet to mankind and everything they do is geared to prevent this. They have manipulated Muslims setting up and promoting divides. They have installed their own universal language compelling all to learn or be shut out and reducing Arabic to secondary and inferior language in society and what they have used most to keep the Muslims a bay is oil.

Snowflake
02-02-2007, 01:59 PM
The head forum administrator was in the Pakistani Army in 1971
Jeez, sounds like a senile bhuddah!

Do you have the link for that forum?

'Abd al-Baari
02-02-2007, 08:42 PM
its shameful to hear that racist behaviour is happening on islamic forums towards muslims , may Allah swt guide us all

Helena
02-02-2007, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Well the guy did admit he was jokin.
he was all the way sarcastic :rolleyes:
well zak.....he admitted it was a joke in a sarcastic way...i feel as thou...he did not mean it from his heart...just his similie proves it....rolling eyes....

that was his comment:

http://www.islamicaweb.com/forums/sh...16#post1461416

six pakistan quoted:

my intent was not to trick anyone or to lie, but rather to illustrate the ludicrousness of the original poster's claim by following the same vein (although the OP seemed to take it seriously & my apologies for that ).

wot does this prove?.....so is the apology for me or just facing his OP?...

plus am a sensitive person...i take things to my heart....which i shudnt....but wot can i do?.....

anyway i have forgiven him for the sake of Allah(swt).....and dnt exist in this forum anymore...alhamdulilah....guess everything happens for the best....

i guess i should wake up from my dream...and face the reality......

Woodrow
02-02-2007, 09:39 PM
I believe that this thread has gone as far as it can. We are now on the edge of back biting. Plus, we are discussing people withour them having the opportunity to refute what we say.

There comes a point when all that is constructive has been said and there is no need to add more.

we have reached that point, and may have even gone beyond it already.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.