/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm new.

skyehigh
02-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Hello. i am a new member and look forward to discussing the Qu' ran and the Muslim religion with everyone, i hope to understand it better so that i won't be as ignorant about it as most of the world is and i currently am.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
skhalid
02-02-2007, 02:00 PM
WELCOME!!!
hOPE U ENJOY YA SELF ERE....
BRAP BRAP!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
02-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Hi.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hope to have plenty of interesting discussions with you.

Al_Imaan
02-02-2007, 02:14 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ar-RaYYan
02-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Welcome To The Forum!!!!

Enjoy N Take Care :d

shible
02-02-2007, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by skyehigh
Hello. i am a new member and look forward to discussing the Qu' ran and the Muslim religion with everyone, i hope to understand it better so that i won't be as ignorant about it as most of the world is and i currently am.
Welcome to the Forum you shall achieve your goal.

Many of our Brother's and sisters have posted numerous posts regarding various topics of Islam.

hope you would browse through them and also have an Informative and Peaceful stay.

You may feel some difficulties since you are a limited member. but it's jus a temporary thing.

Feel free to post your issues our forum members (including myself) shall help you accoringly

Samira_01
02-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Welcome..:)

Pk_#2
02-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Hello

Welcome to Li forumz

We are lovely people :D

as you can seeeeeeeeee

hehe hee hee haar haarrrrrrrr

Be GoOoD! :D

Al-Hanbali
02-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Peace....

Welcome to the forum....

Hope you have a beneficial stay

Abdul-Raouf
02-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Welcome bro..

May ALLAH guide u..

unknown_JJ
02-04-2007, 03:20 PM
welcome :D

sojourner
02-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Hi, you're in a great place to learn...this forum has helped me tremendously!

snakelegs
02-08-2007, 02:54 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!