PDA

View Full Version : Who's responsible?



shible
02-03-2007, 02:08 AM
:sl:

The main theme of this Thread is to identify who is really responsible to keep this Forum much Alive as it is now.


Feel free to post your idea i shall also be issuing a poll so that you can vote for the poll and may also give suggestion and comments accordingly

our contestents are on the Poll options

Check it out

Assalamu alaikkum(warah)
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
02-03-2007, 02:16 AM
:sl:

Both the staff and the members naturally. If we didn't have the administrators to fix the down time the forum faces, the forum would literally be dead. If the members didn't participate, then everything would be quiett, and dead in that sense too. So, yeah, it takes two hands to clap.
Reply

Curaezipirid
02-03-2007, 02:19 AM
Everybody whom finds that this forum has provided them with any Islamic education has a part of the responsiblity.

That responsibility is necessary to interpret as a responsiblity which need not incurr daily or even regular use of the forum however. But perhaps should be regarded as each persons own internal need to follow up on any posts they have made, or any matter read about which has contributed to their mind.

It was good to cease from posting for a while but I regard my self in a long term responsiblity for any Islamic site which I make any real contribution to. Even when my contribution is not always interpreted exactly as I intend.

What enabled me to stop posting for a while was to focus only on threads which I have already posted in, and not make new contributions to new threads. We all need to clarify our minds every now and again by avoiding using the computer. And what is really important to remember is that those people whom can cause that there is not any need to use a computer, or even any want to, as a temporary or permanent thing, are whom will also be taking the most accurate level of responsiblity for their use of computers when using.

This is important. Also we each use computers and take responsiblity for any matter in life, according to the cause of our Soul, and also the degree of density of matter which we are evolved in. So an individual in a finer attunement might obtain less education from a forum, but feel more responsible. We should also remember that the feelings of responsiblity are more important than what our mental processes instruct us in.

Salam, thanks for asking wasalam, Rebecca
Reply

shible
02-03-2007, 02:22 AM
:sl:

Originally Posted by Jawharah
:sl:

Both the staff and the members naturally. If we didn't have the administrators to fix the down time the forum faces, the forum would literally be dead. If the members didn't participate, then everything would be quiett, and dead in that sense too. So, yeah, it takes two hands to clap.

I agree with you that we need both of them.

the reason for this thread is not to bring any partiality but instead how far do you think about a particular option and your view for it.

I hope you got my idea.

we are yet to see some real good details accordin to our members support
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Skillganon
02-03-2007, 02:29 AM
We all know brother Shible is responsible for it.
Reply

shible
02-03-2007, 02:49 AM
:sl:

Originally Posted by Skillganon
We all know brother Shible is responsible for it.
Come on Bro , Cut the crap,

and give a reasonable thought

First i thought of placing options as muslim member and non-muslim member,

but i never wished to divide our forum members and hurt them even at the slightest so i isuued option in this way.


since most of us may have some queries , some doubt, some ideas,

that would help both the members and the Administrators to shape this Forum or Tune this Forum as a fine piece.

so feel free to express your thoughts
Reply

Skillganon
02-03-2007, 02:58 AM
OK I agree with sister Jawhara. I also think we are all responsible to a certain extent with the Mod's and the Administrator's having different responsibilty. One key criteria is for them would be is to set a good example and manner. Alhamdulillah, they are already setting a good example.
Reply

Woodrow
02-03-2007, 05:41 AM
It is like a clock, which part is responsible for telling the time?

Yet, no matter how good anything goes, it is meaningless without the members. We could have the worlds greatest Administrators and Mods. But, it would all be wasted time and effort without the members.

Perhaps it is the Administrators and Mods that keep this train on track and heading towards it's destination, but it is the members that make the trip worthwhile.
Reply

lyesh
02-03-2007, 06:04 AM
in my opinion, it's every members responsibility. the LI staff are doing a good job at looking after their kids :p
Reply

limitless
02-03-2007, 03:27 PM
this forum no offense; had not provided me with Islamic education; hence it was/is not beneficial to me.

The thing I noticed frequently is that annoyance of memebers insulting, arguing over issues, and moderators closing threads frequently. Thats the trend I noticed. The only benefical I'd received was marriage; which is only partial about 32% I would approxmatiely.

Members and moderatores arguing and going off topic is real annoyance. Furthermore, moderatores have closed certain topics or questions regards to Islam that I was intersted to know the answer, who other uses asked; ended up closed or moved.

Also, certain people I have noticed, who repeatedly copy and paste information from other Islamic websites in regards to the persons questions; which is not even being asked of.

So far I learned a lot from : Islam-Online.net which my brother told me, that has been benefical to me.
Reply

Skillganon
02-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Assalamu Alaikum brother Limitless. Check my Userpage.

I generally prefer reading book's to increase my knowledge. Evey member's here are in someway's learning and we know we are not scholar's of Islam. However their's been plenty of Information, lecture's been provided here that one should listen to or learn about to a reasonable degree.
Reply

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 03:44 PM
I said others.

Others = Sisters

Hmm...

Peace!
Reply

YusufNoor
02-03-2007, 04:23 PM
A`udhu Billahi mina Shaytanir Rajeem,

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu 'alaykum,

Astaghfirullah, i should've probably finished my coffee before replying...

i voted others, mainly people like Glo, SnakeEyes, Grace Seeker, "Cheese", Brother "Don't call me Al" Eesa and "Uncle" Woodrow keep the place enjoyable.

to be honest, i have to say Allahu Akbar that i reverted BEFORE coming here. if i hadn't, i would have definitely been left with the impression that Islam is nothing but a bunch of hate mongering, self righteous, kafr-calling, pompous, arrogant hipocrites...[tbh, i wanted to use an expletive]

but now i know that it's just Muslims...

the sisters seem to have better manners and are alot more enjoyable to read and there are some nice brothers, but overall...:embarrass

Fi_Sibilillah and other mods post some great links and those have helped.

i would NEVER recommend this place to anyone considering Islam [though i would use some of the material] and i'm AMAZED that some have actually come here and then reverted as it appears to be "DESPITE THE ODDS" to me.

again, Astaghfirullah. i probably shouldn't have posted this...

:w:
Reply

shible
02-03-2007, 04:39 PM
:sl:

Originally Posted by YusufNoor
Fi_Sibilillah and other mods post some great links and those have helped.

i would NEVER recommend this place to anyone considering Islam [though i would use some of the material] and i'm AMAZED that some have actually come here and then reverted as it appears to be "DESPITE THE ODDS" to me.

again, Astaghfirullah. i probably shouldn't have posted this...

:w:
It's alright bro, Islam is the religion that allows each and everyone to seek forgiveness for their past sins.

so feel free to help those who are in a state of confusion by referring them.

We shall refer them to the right path and then it's Allah whose gonna decide whether to bring Emaan into that human's life or not.

so refer your friends and in case if you have some issue then before referring have a consultation with our Moderators through a Private message.

They will help you for sure

:sl:
Reply

tomtomsmom
02-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by YusufNoor
A`udhu Billahi mina Shaytanir Rajeem,

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu 'alaykum,

Astaghfirullah, i should've probably finished my coffee before replying...

i voted others, mainly people like Glo, SnakeEyes, Grace Seeker, "Cheese", Brother "Don't call me Al" Eesa and "Uncle" Woodrow keep the place enjoyable.

to be honest, i have to say Allahu Akbar that i reverted BEFORE coming here. if i hadn't, i would have definitely been left with the impression that Islam is nothing but a bunch of hate mongering, self righteous, kafr-calling, pompous, arrogant hipocrites...[tbh, i wanted to use an expletive]

but now i know that it's just Muslims...

the sisters seem to have better manners and are alot more enjoyable to read and there are some nice brothers, but overall...:embarrass

Fi_Sibilillah and other mods post some great links and those have helped.

i would NEVER recommend this place to anyone considering Islam [though i would use some of the material] and i'm AMAZED that some have actually come here and then reverted as it appears to be "DESPITE THE ODDS" to me.

again, Astaghfirullah. i probably shouldn't have posted this...

:w:
Ummmm WOW
As some of you may know, I am here doing research on Islam and thinking of converting. I find this site to be wonderful. I have learned alot from the members here. But I guess I look at it differently than you. I know that there are good and bad people everywhere. Through my research I know that Islam is a religion of peace and understanding so when someone posts something that contradicts that I pay no attention. But hey, that is just my opinion and you know what that say about opinions!:D
Reply

Muezzin
02-03-2007, 04:44 PM
I apologise in advance if my sarcasm has deterred anyone from becoming Muslim.

I do not apologise if my sarcasm has deterred anyone from my sandwiches however.
Reply

Helena
02-03-2007, 07:14 PM
from my point of view everybody here has a role to play here inshAllah...without each others it wudnt be working or keep running....wud be dead......guess u get the point...inshAllah.....

as a team/group we work together have our own responsibilities that we carry out here....
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 09:06 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 03:39 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 02:12 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 05:45 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 11:00 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!