/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sound System at al Haram

123webmaster
02-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Can anyone tell a bit more about the sound system used at the masjid al Haram like microphone brand and speakers. They look perfect.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ژاله
02-03-2007, 12:26 PM
yeah they are really perfect!!!
must be very expensive sound system

i dont have any info on this topic...
wassalam

AabiruSabeel
02-03-2007, 12:31 PM
:sl:
I don't know anything about the brand etc. There are two sets of mic kept at the standing position, one set at Ruku position and one set at Sijdah position. Each set has 4-5 mics.
I have seen that one of the mics in standing position usually comes a little down (they have to adjust it within small space so one comes a little down) and I have seen Shaikh Sudais adjusting it once before Maghrib and I have also seen Shaikh Saleh adjusting it before leading the Prayer.

Usually only one set is kept during the Janaza prayer, so it means the other set has mics for braodcasting to various stations (which they don't require during Janaza prayer).

:w:

ژاله
02-03-2007, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrangerOnEarth

Usually only one set is kept during the Janaza prayer, so it means the other set has mics for braodcasting to various stations (which they don't require during Janaza prayer).

:w:
the reason might be there are no ruku' and sujood in janazah prayer..
wallah a3lam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
02-03-2007, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizi
the reason might be there are no ruku' and sujood in janazah prayer..
wallah a3lam
but then it would still be heard on tv after the prayer because justtttt after they announce janazah salah and we never hear it :?

'Abd al-Baari
02-03-2007, 01:04 PM
also there is a set of microphones in all three posotions for the muezzin
but mashalllah the sound systems in both Harams are great.

Al-Hanbali
02-03-2007, 01:15 PM

Yh they never show the Janazah prayer, I think they just turn of the mic from broadcasting :)

'Abd al-Baari
02-04-2007, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar

Yh they never show the Janazah prayer, I think they just turn of the mic from broadcasting :)
Salams
True, but i suppose they have to because maybe some people would not like for their loved ones janajah prayers to be shown on live national t.v

lolwatever
02-04-2007, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 123webmaster
Can anyone tell a bit more about the sound system used at the masjid al Haram like microphone brand and speakers. They look perfect.

you can get very similar quality from eon sound systems, particularly the higher end of the range... it's hard to get more clarity and effects than those oens...

also its to do with the acoustics of the building more than the sound system as far as sound effects are concerned.

:)

salams

A-Brother
05-16-2012, 02:30 PM
http://masjidsoundsystem.com/

Hulk
05-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Nice bump!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.