/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Terror suicide bomb massacres Iraqi kids

imaad_udeen
07-13-2005, 06:03 PM
Disgusting, terrible atrocity committed by the 'glorious mujahideen martyr.' One American killed and at least 23 Muslim children.

THIS IS NOT WAR, THIS IS MURDER!

Insha'allah, these killers will be stopped and this murderer is on his way to hell.

Allah-u-Akbar!

Children die in Baghdad car bomb

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4678207.stm
At least 26 Iraqis, almost all of them children, have been killed by a suicide car bombing in south-eastern Baghdad.
A US soldier is also said to have died in the blast. Another three US soldiers are reported to have been injured.

A car drove up to a US army vehicle and blew up as troops gave sweets to the children, a witness said.

Hundreds of Iraqis have died in attacks by militants opposed to the US presence and a Shia-led government that took charge in Baghdad earlier this year.

'Pools of blood'

"Many Iraqi civilians, mostly children, were around the Humvee at the time of the blast," US military spokesman Sgt David Abrams told the Reuters news agency.

Another witness told the AFP news agency: "Children gathered round the Americans who were handing out sweets.
"Suddenly a suicide car bomber drove round from a side street and blew himself up," he said.

A television cameraman working for the Reuters agency said nearby houses had been demolished by the explosion and pools of blood collected in the street.

The blast is said to have taken place as the US patrol was passing through Baghdad's eastern al-Jedidah district which is populated mainly be Shia Muslims.

Shocked relatives

At the nearby Kindi hospital, correspondents say hundreds of distraught relatives wandered along the blood-soaked corridors shouting and screaming as they looked for their children, many of whom were badly mutilated.

An official said the bodies of 24 children had been delivered to the mortuary.
Abu Hamed, who lost his 12-year-old son in the blast, told the AFP news agency he was at home when he heard the explosion.

"I rushed outside to find my son. I only found his bicycle," he said.

He said he found his son at the Kindi hospital mortuary.

"I recognised him from his head. The rest of the body was completely burnt."

The area of eastern Baghdad where the blast took place has a mixed community of Sunnis, Shia and Christians, BBC correspondent Richard Galpin reports.

A bomb blast in Baghdad in September last year killed at least 34 children.

This attack also saw the victims gather round US troops who were handing out sweets, to mark the opening of a water treatment plant.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YamahaR1
07-13-2005, 06:12 PM
First, my heart goes out to the family of those children and that soldier who died in this attack.

It is interesting how the various news sources report the same news, isn't it? I was just curious, and found an article at Fox News and this is what it stated. Same essential news but with a different flavor.

Bomber Kills Dozens in Iraq, Including GI, Kids
Wednesday, July 13, 2005

BAGHDAD, Iraq — A car bomber sped up to American soldiers distributing candy to children and detonated his explosives Wednesday, killing up to 27 other people, U.S. and Iraqi officials said. One U.S. soldier and about a dozen children were among the dead.

At least 70 others, including three U.S. soldiers, were injured in the attack, Iraqi and U.S. officials said. It was the second major homicide bombing in Baghdad this week. A bomber killed 25 people Sunday at an army recruiting center.

The fireball from Wednesday's blast also set a nearby house ablaze, the U.S. military said. The attack stunned the impoverished east Baghdad neighborhood of mostly Shiite Muslims and Christians.

At Kindi hospital, where many of the dead and injured were taken, one distraught woman swathed in black sat cross-legged outside the operating room. "May God curse the mujahedeen and their leader," she cried as she pounded her own head in grief.

Hospitals and police said between 11 and 13 children were killed. Authorities scrambled to compile a count of the dead and injured.

"The explosion was mainly on the children," resident Abbas Ali Jassim said.

A U.S. soldier assigned to Task Force Baghdad also was killed, the military said. At least 1,759 members of the U.S. military have died since the Iraq war started in March 2003.

The vehicle used in the attack was a brown Toyota Land Cruiser with a license plate from the southern city of Basra, police said.

In a separate attack Wednesday, a roadside bomb exploded near an American patrol in eastern Baghdad, killing a 7-year-old child and seriously wounding a woman, police said.

In September, 35 Iraqi children were killed in a string of bombs that exploded as American troops were handing out candy at a government-sponsored celebration to inaugurate a sewage plant in west Baghdad. It was the largest death toll of children in any insurgent attack since the start of the Iraq conflict.

However, many of the families of children killed in September blamed the Americans because their presence attracted insurgents to the ceremony.

Following Wednesday's bombing, charred remains of an engine block wrapped in barbed wire sat in the road. A child's bicycle was crumpled beside the street, which was splattered with pools of blood.

An elderly woman dressed in traditional black beat her chest in front of her house in grief.

"There were some American troops blocking the highway when a U.S. Humvee came near a gathering of children, and U.S. soldiers began to hand them candies," said Karim Shukir, 42. "Then suddenly, a speeding car bomb showed up and struck both the Humvee and the children."

Hours after the attack, about 200 people turned out for the funeral of five of the victims, in keeping with Muslim tradition to bury the dead quickly. The crowd shouted "Allahu akbar!" — "God is great — and some fired weapons in the air.

A U.S.-Iraqi military operation launched in May has significantly reduced bombings in the capital. But U.S. and Iraqi authorities acknowledge that it is difficult to eliminate such attacks entirely.

In other violence Wednesday, gunmen killed an Iraqi soldier while he was driving in western Baghdad, police said. Two other Iraqi soldiers, including one lieutenant, were killed in a gunfight in another west Baghdad neighborhood.

Separately, coalition forces in Baghdad have captured Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's (search) top lieutenant in Baghdad, Abu Abd al-Aziz, Gen. Richard Myers, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Tuesday on "The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer."

Meanwhile, a senior Interior Ministry official acknowledged that up to 10 Sunni Arabs suffocated in a police vehicle while in custody and said those responsible will stand trial.

The incident has angered many Iraqis at a time of rising tension between Sunnis and the Shiite-dominated government. Their deaths are among many complaints of abusive treatment by Iraq's U.S.-trained security force.

Nine or 10 Sunni men reportedly suffocated after being held for several hours in a vehicle that lacked oxygen following an attack against an Interior Ministry patrol Sunday in west Baghdad.

Temperatures at the time soared to about 113 degrees. Maj. Gen. Hussein Kamal, the head of intelligence department at the Interior Ministry, said the men appear "to have died after the vehicle's engine was turned off, stopping the air conditioning."

A member of an influential Sunni group also said Iraqi security forces stormed several houses in Baghdad early Wednesday and detained 13 people, including a Sunni cleric, before torturing and killing most of them.

One of the dead was a Shiite Muslim and the rest were Sunnis, said Sheik Hassan Sabri Salman of the Association of Muslim Scholars (search).

An Interior Ministry official, speaking on condition of anonymity because of government policy, said an investigation had been launched in the latest allegation.

Later in the day, the families of the dead collected the bodies from the Baghdad coroner's office and buried them, the cleric and witnesses said. The Shiite was taken to the southern holy city of Najaf where members of his sect are usually buried, they said.

About 1,600 people have been killed in violence since April 28, when Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari (search) announced a new government dominated by Shiites and Kurds. The minority Sunnis make up the core of the insurgency.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162356,00.html

Muezzin
07-13-2005, 06:16 PM
I wonder how certain members are going to manage to put a positive spin on this atrocity.

Bittersteel
07-13-2005, 06:34 PM
The minority Sunnis make up the core of the insurgency.
they always say that but Shia also have their militias and Jaafari kinda has his own army of Shias ofcourse.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
07-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Strange how you blatantly deny (despite photographic evidence to the contrary) that a suicide bomber killed innocent children because you were not there, yet readily jump on the '9/11 was an inside job' bandwagon. Unless of course you were there?

(note: I apologise for my harsh sarcastic tone. I'm in kind of a bad mood right now. I love Hash and Mr Baldy like the brothers they are to me, even if we do disagree)

minaz
07-13-2005, 07:31 PM
lol i wouldn't hold my breath

Muezzin
07-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Hash, now is REALLY not a good time for this. I don't mean that as an insult, but more as a warning since I'm in an atrocious mood.

Even though I disagree with you, I still love you as my brother in Islam.

minaz
07-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeh don't mess with a lawyer when he's angry, cuz you "wouldn't like me when i'm angry" :mad:

imaad_udeen
07-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Is anyone surprised? More of Hash's nonsense.

"We weren't there so we don't know."

Nevermind the witnesses who said they saw exactly what happened. Nevermind that the same type of situation has occured before.

No, Americans don't give candy to children. Never do, never have.

I guess the Berlin Airlift candy drops in East Germany was all a lie, too.

Anyways, more of the same crap. Can't believe Hash is allow to constantly support terrorism on the forum with no real consequences.

Bro Hash, I hope you wake up some day and realize that the Iraqi "resistance" is a miserable failure.

When they end up killing way more people they are supposedly fighting for than those they are actually fighting, it is not worth the effort.

I know the coalition has made terrible mistakes, but they ain't murdering people indiscriminatly on the scale seen in these terror attacks.

Did anyone hear about the Shi'a family that was murdered in their sleep a coupel days ago? 8 people or something all shot in their beds, the youngest only 2 years old.

I cry for the innocent children of Iraq who die in any manner, but I am furious when they are murdered in the name of my God, Allah and his Prophet (PBuH).

Bittersteel
07-13-2005, 08:33 PM
I cry for the innocent children of Iraq who die in any manner, but I am furious when they are murdered in the name of my God, Allah and his Prophet (PBuH).
agreed.

YamahaR1
07-13-2005, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
I cry for the innocent children of any nation who die in this manner and it sickens me that anyone, of any religion, would ever kill an innocent in the name of God, Allah, etc.

aminahshijabs
07-13-2005, 08:51 PM
I am NOT a terriorist, never will be, but I am an voting American. I just happen to have family both in Kuwait and IRAQ. How would you feel if you had NIECES AND NEPHEWS in IRAQ? Personally it would be easier for me for them to get out, but that is a little difficult right now. I personally don't know if my NIECES OR NEPHEWS were one of those children. I still didn't want them to grow up with a leader like SO DAMN IN SANE either. I don't like that BUSH 1 didn't finish that war the first time, and I didn't like that BUSH 2 did go and finished the war, but that is the way it is. I didn't VOTE for BUSH 1 or 2. That still doesn't mean that my family is safer. You make it sound like there is a good and a bad. Well if you think that what is going on is so bad, then what would you do.....

I am just mad because it sounds like you are fighting over wether children died or how many. I tell you what, if a man came up to me and did something to my daughter saying he is Muslim or not I would kill him. Yes, American Solders killed women, children and old men, so are these suicide bombers. They are both wrong.

YamahaR1
07-13-2005, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
:sl:

Subhanallaah akhee are you waiting for me or baldy, or brother zaria or nablus to say something and defend the mujhaideen and defewnd my muslim brothers and come out screaming and ranting and cursing the americans, thats what you expected right? Akhee subhanallaah we grow tired of defending our muslim brothers from the likes of you secularist moderate so called 'muslims'. Only a dumb, dumb DUMB person whoses brain capacity onsists of 90% stupidiity and 10% ignorance, would listen and belive the western media, after the lies they told i dont belive a word they say. This is perfect for them, the 'brave liberaters' soldiers handing out candy to children, straight out a hollywood film scene, and then the evil baddies muslim come and blow them up, jussssst typical. Subhanallaah, i am not there, you are not there, so we cannat pass judgement on them, it could be just moe lies and propaganda to make us look bad, how do we know? I ask Allaah to bring the failed occupation of iraq to be destroyed swiftyl and may Allaah guide, unite and strenghten the mujahideen forces.

:w:
You know...I am greatful for this web site and the various posters. Because if it has taught me anything, it has taught me that muslims are no different from other religious groups/political groups. Everyone has their own share of extremists. If I only read your posts and assumed it was indicative of all muslims, my hope for peace in this world would be greatly diminished. I don't for one second think non-muslims/westerners/christians have not done their share of awful things in this world but for you to turn such a blind eye to the atrocities committed by people who claim to do so in the name of your religion is just, well, sad and naive to me. Do you honestly think that every wrongdoing in this world is committed by non-muslims? The last time I checked, there is no perfect human being on this earth. Your constant negativity towards non-muslims is no more wrong that if I were to think badly of all muslims because of the negative press given due to terrorist attacks.

Brother_Mujahid
07-13-2005, 09:19 PM
it makes no sense that someone would go blow themselves up where there is a group of children present.

minaz
07-13-2005, 10:15 PM
anyone blowing themselves up in any area makes no sense

Khattab
07-13-2005, 11:52 PM
too see the muslim sisters crying when they heard it was there children, sickning, may Allah (SWT) give them strength and unite the ummah, some people have no brains doing such things

Genius
07-14-2005, 12:17 AM
I have no problem with terrorists blowing themselves up, i just don't like it when they blow up innocent people with them.

imaad_udeen
07-14-2005, 03:13 AM
Allah will certainly know the guilt of all murderers when they have to face him, and American, Muslim, Sunni or Shi'a will all have to answer to Him.

I pray for the families of the little ones killed today in Iraq and may the Lord have mercy on them.

The Ummah must unite and smite those who give Allah, His Prophet (PBuH) and Muslims as a whole a bad name with their satanic deeds.

Muezzin
07-14-2005, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
I have no problem with terrorists blowing themselves up, i just don't like it when they blow up innocent people with them.
Ain't that the truth.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
Subhanallaah coincidently i am aiming to go in the field of law and be a lawyer . Nevertheless, i understand akhee muezzin, i apoligise sincerly if i have made your bad mood even worse
Heh, don't worry, you didn't. :)

when you are in a bad mood, best thing is dont come online so idiots like me wont make you feel worse!
Come on man, you're not an idiot. We just disagree on things. Okay, we might strongly disagree on certain things, but at least we're using our God-given free-will to stand up for what we believe is right.

Bittersteel
07-14-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't believe in killing innocent children just to get rid of an occupation army.

root
07-14-2005, 12:43 PM
I don't believe in killing innocent children just to get rid of an occupation army.
Then do it by peaceful means as well, the occupation will end as soon as Iraq can stand on it's own two feet with majority rule.

Muezzin
07-14-2005, 12:45 PM
As Martin Luther King and Ghandi both proved, peaceful protests and activism are the best ways to bring about change.

root
07-14-2005, 12:48 PM
As Martin Luther King and Ghandi both proved, peaceful protests and activism are the best ways to bring about change.
Nelson Mandella too

Bittersteel
07-14-2005, 01:35 PM
yes.

Then do it by peaceful means as well, the occupation will end as soon as Iraq can stand on it's own two feet with majority rule.
I meant that I don't support the al qaida's actions.Obviously if it was me I would resort to peaceful means.

V_A_S_H_19
07-14-2005, 02:01 PM
:applaud:

great point :D

V_A_S_H_19
07-14-2005, 02:05 PM
I wouldn't Necessarily say occupation ARMY as soon as the ppl of iraq can stand up and fight a dictatorship government there wiil be no need for another army to come to iraq. and forcefully remove the government. :)

Genius
07-14-2005, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Nelson Mandella too
Hitler also got what he wanted through peaceful means.

Muezzin
07-14-2005, 03:50 PM
Aye, but Messrs Luther King, Ghandi and Mandella weren't/aren't anti-semitic crackpots taking advantage of a nation severely weakened by sanctions.

Holy moley! I've just realized something! I have hay fever!

...I just realized something else! Iraq is severely weakened by sanctions!

imaad_udeen
07-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Hitler always used the threat of force (no matter how subtle)and other's fear of war to get what he wanted, especially concerning Austria and Czechoslovakia.

khilji
07-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Residents were stunned and angry.

"The one who did this has no morality. This suicide bomber isn't an Arab or a Muslim or even a Jew. He's not human," Suheil Abd Ali said as he picked up pieces of the car bomb.

But most residents of the neighborhood blamed U.S. soldiers -- at least in part -- and said THEY WANTED THEM OFF THEIRS STREETS.

"The killer is unknown, but the motive is brought by the U.S.," Raed Abdullah, 33, said.

http://www.freep.com/news/nw/iraq14e_20050714.htm

Bittersteel
07-14-2005, 06:29 PM
How many factions are there in Iraq ,those who oppose the new government?

khilji
07-15-2005, 01:14 AM

Brother Hash,

I am proud and happy for your feelings for fellow oppressed muslims of the Ummah. But please do remember that there are 1.7 billion of us Masha-Allah and each one of us is equal in the eyes of Allah (SWT) and as Muslims our first loyalty is for collective well being of the entire Ummah.

As muslims, our duty is to be examples for all human beings with not just words but our deeds. So generalizations and putting people in boxes, such as moderates or extremists is not in keeping with the humbleness we are required as Muslims and specially so, if we are talking about fellow muslims - it is tantamount to sectarianism. It is actually a tool used by the likes of Daniel Pipes to divide our ranks and sow division, if I may humbly remind.

Brother Imaad_udeen's love for his country of origin is natural, indeed our beloved prophet (SAWS) also loved Mecca and Arabia, if I am not wrong - this is not against Islam, but yes when we are faced with a situation where we have to choose, as Muslims, we must choose Islam and the Ummah as our first point of loyalty. As bearer's of the noblest of all faith Insha-Allah, we must be patient with him and humbly express our opinion. I believe he is new to our faith and he deserves our respect to have left the ways of his fore-fathers and accepting our Deen, Alhamdulillah. Many of us did not have to go through the troubles and transition that he had to go through.

About war, fighting and fighting back - our beloved prophet (SAWS) had started the genesis of an Ummah with himself only and today a quarter of humanity is within the Ummah Masha-Allah. In addition to being the last messenger from Allah (SWT), our prophet (SAWS) was also a great General and strategist. War and fighting is for winning, and one of the first strategy's of war is to know yourself and your enemy and not to start a battle if the enemy is stronger and if there is no chance of winning.

Also, if we look at human social evolution, we find today that most advanced countries are moving away from war and killing as a method of conflict resolution (since it now has diminishing returns), with the US being the only exception, this is because of a transitory few decades when the US finds itself as the lone super-power with no match in sight - but soon the US will also come in line with other nations and sanity will prevail.

Instead, most countries are now focused on turning their warfare in economic and business fields, which produces more return for the buck.

If I were a strategist for the Ummah, I would recommend all fruitless fighting to cease and instead channel our fighting energy on making us strong in other ways with education and human resource development. This way I believe we can advance the interest of the Ummah and ensure the well being of its 1.7 billion inhabitants, because that in itself is the ultimate goal of all so called fighting.

Much more than these so called fighting, a united Ummah can confront the injustice with so much more effectiveness, and do you think that these are just dreams from my insignificant little brain, isn't Unity of the Ummah one of the most important idea's promoted by our beloved prophet (SAWS) - please let me know your kind opinion on these.

My apologies, if I sound like I have lectured you, but you have seen, this is one of my habit.

Bittersteel
07-15-2005, 10:24 AM
after all no army in the world is invincible.

What is the percentage of Muslims in the world now?

minaz
07-15-2005, 01:40 PM
lol not quite! (brown shirts etc to get elected), anywho I get your drift that Iraq is like postwar/despression Germany of 1930 - the country is in turmoil and any old geezer who promises change the peopel will follow

mujahida
07-17-2005, 11:40 AM
AQ Denies Carrying Out Deadly Baghdad Bombing
Jul 15, 2005
By Ubaidah Al-Saif , Translation © Jihad Unspun 2005*

At least 26 children were killed and 13 injured after a bomber blew himself up near a US convoy in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad on Wednesday. The attack was quickly attributed to Al-Qaida by US officials and their Iraqi counterparts even though it was clear from the start that it was unlikely that the group would undertake a operation that was poised to produce this kind of carnage.

The Baghdad attack that took place in the Shi'ite district of Ijidida, sparking international condemnation and very quickly the fingers pointed to Abu Mesab Al-Zarqawi. As details began to unfold, it appears that US troops were enticing children with sweets when the unknown bomber detonated his payload.

To set the record straight, Al-Qaida has released the following statement, condemning the attack and denying responsibility. Here is their statement, uncut and uncensored as translated by JUS.

We remind our viewers that the opinions and points of view expressed in this statement are those of the author and shall not be deemed to mean that they are necessarily those of Jihad Unspun, the publisher, editor, writers, contributors or staff.

Al-Qaida, Announces That They Are Not Responsible In Any Way For The Carnage Of Baghdad Bombing

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet firmly to the ground.

Praise be to Allah, who glorified Islam with his victory, who disgraces the unbelievers, and who arranged matters by his judgment, who stalks the apostates and balances everything by his justness. Peace and prayers be upon those who raised and uphold Islam by his sword.

We, the Al-Qaida organisation in the Land of the Two Rivers are not responsible in any way for Baghdad bombing which occurred this Wednesday. Our course is known; we fight the enemies of Allah, the crusaders and the apostates. In addition, Al-Zarqawi controls and plans all operations to avoid civilian casualties and bystanders.

May Allah guides his shots to their intended target and rewards him for his deeds.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar.

Glory to Allah, his Prophet and the Mujahideen.

Media Department
Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
July 14th 2005
Jamad 6th, 1426

minaz
07-17-2005, 11:44 AM
Steady on there, are you saying you support Al Qaeda?

mujahida
07-17-2005, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
Steady on there, are you saying you support Al Qaeda?
I support all those who fight for the sake of Allah during these hard times when I see most muslims are enjoying the dunya and not thinking about how they will answer Allah on the Day of Judgement about why they didn't help fight against the enemies of Islam and instead rushed to condemn their brothers in Islam who were fight so the Word of Allah can be the highest.

If you see anything wrong with that then may Allah guide you.

tru_nigga
07-17-2005, 12:32 PM
What i don't understand is why after defending these terrorist they still continue to live in the west.

Muezzin
07-17-2005, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tru_nigga
What i don't understand is why after defending these terrorist they still continue to live in the west.
EXACTLY

mujahida
07-17-2005, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tru_nigga
FYI I don't live anywhere near the west and I don't want to anyway, even though I am from there.

Muezzin
07-17-2005, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahida
FYI I don't live anywhere near the west and I don't want to anyway, even though I am from there.
Fair enough. That way, you don't stray into the hypocricy certain members of society do by blindly condemning everything Western, and yet choosing to remain here.

minaz
07-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Well said Muezzin, well said

YamahaR1
07-18-2005, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Fair enough. That way, you don't stray into the hypocricy certain members of society do by blindly condemning everything Western, and yet choosing to remain here.
:applaud:

I've always found this interesting too. I hear many people complaining about living in the U.S. yet they don't seem to be in too much of hurry to move elsewhere. As I mentioned on another board here, we've got long lines of people wanting to become a citizen in this country. If they don't like it here, pack their bag, and make room for those who do want to be here.

I also find it hypocritical when people condemn everything western yet whenever a catastrophe happens like the Tsunami, the first thing out of people's mouths are "Where is the U.S.?" "Why isn't the U.S. doing more?" We are the enemies of everyone (those who bad mouth us) until they need a helping hand and then guess who they seek?

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Its a valid point but I believe the criticism is towards the western foreign policies rather than domestic. Although we should always acknowledge the positive aspects rather than always criticizing.

Muezzin
07-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Yamaha, I see what you mean. The public is so fickle, yet also cynical - that's an extremely bad combination.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Its a valid point but I believe the criticism is towards the western foreign policies rather than domestic. Although we should always acknowledge the positive aspects rather than always criticizing.

Very, very true.

I wish more people remembered to do so.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.