/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaam from the south bronx

Jibril
02-04-2007, 12:01 PM
salaamu alaikum
Interesting site. Hope to have good conversations with my dear brothers and sisters here. Muslim for life,.south bronx born and bred. we run new york.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Hanbali
02-04-2007, 12:07 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum bro....

Hope you have a beneficial stay insha'ALLAH (SWT)

jzcasejz
02-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Salam...

Nice Intro...LOL @ Da New York Bit :p...Welcome To The Forums...
Enjoy Your Stay

W'Salam

Pk_#2
02-04-2007, 02:22 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum brother Jibril,

Hope you have fun,

'we run New York' :rolleyes: :D

Laughable, buh dun chat .... *Ahem* :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
02-04-2007, 02:38 PM
:w:
LOL
Welcome to the forum bro......
Hope you have a beneficial stay inshallah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-04-2007, 05:41 PM

Say wat-up to queens :shade: lol

Welcome to LI bro :)

Woodrow
02-04-2007, 06:02 PM

Welcome to the forum Brother. I will overlook the fact you are a Yankee. Not everybody gets to be a Texan, some folks have to live in the Bronx to keep Texas from being overcrowded.

Glad to have you here. I used to be a Yankee myself, born and raised in Connecticut, up near the Simsbury/Avon area.

Samira_01
02-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Welcome :)

Jibril
02-04-2007, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Madani

Say wat-up to queens :shade: lol

Welcome to LI bro :)
we own the 5 boroughs they can have the rest
Jibril ballin through queens without a vest :D
Excluding muslims ofcourse especially my brothers at the geranium street masjid in Flushing Queens love you guys.

Also a shout out to the brothers at masjid taqwa in brooklyn and imam siraj wahaj love you guys too.

And last but definately not least a shout out to my boys way back in the old country mogadishu somaliya hanoolato nah'nu jund'Allahi wa jund Al'watan.

lol, one more shout out to the bronx woof woof woof!!!

thanks for the welcome bro's/sis's. Shout out to you too.

Jibril
02-04-2007, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Welcome to the forum Brother. I will overlook the fact you are a Yankee. Not everybody gets to be a Texan, some folks have to live in the Bronx to keep Texas from being overcrowded.

Glad to have you here. I used to be a Yankee myself, born and raised in Connecticut, up near the Simsbury/Avon area.

salaam Keep slummin it in Texas akhi. I heard you get the death penalty for spittin on the sidewalk.
:D

islamway
02-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Welcome brother hope you enjoy your stay.:salaam:

Woodrow
02-04-2007, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jibril
salaam Keep slummin it in Texas akhi. I heard you get the death penalty for spittin on the sidewalk.
:D
What is a sidewalk?

Jibril
02-04-2007, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
What is a sidewalk?
haha you guys don't have sidewalks. I swear texas and california are different countries not part of america.

Woodrow
02-04-2007, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jibril
haha you guys don't have sidewalks. I swear texas and california are different countries not part of america.
Actually Texas is like 7 different countries. You have the Gulf Coast which is like Florida, The Rio Grande Valley, Much like lots of South America, Hill Country Where I am, Like the New England States, West Texas like all Desrert, Panhandle flat grassy plains,NE Texas which is all lakes and swamps.

Dallas looks a lot like NYC, Houston is like Philly but bigger, San Antonio is like Mexico City, Austin here reminds me of Albany.

snakelegs
02-05-2007, 11:18 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
p.s. west texas is beautiful!

al Amaanah
02-07-2007, 06:41 PM
:wasalamex

LOL! Welcome bro and enjoy it here.

:w:

SUMMAYAH
02-07-2007, 06:46 PM
....yeah, whatever.........

hope you enjoy your stay........

al Amaanah
02-07-2007, 06:52 PM
^^ LoL!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.