/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

rebelishaulman
02-04-2007, 03:03 PM
I was referred here by the member "Muslim Woman". She has asked me many questions regarding Judaism, and I believe that actual rabbinic answers are needed in some cases in this thread. I will come around once and a while and answer any questions someone has as long as they are appropriate ones, since some answers written by other Jewish members may not be completely correct, yet most of what I read has been fine.

So anyway, questions can be asked in the thread here that is about Judaism, or you can email me at: rebelishaulman@gmail.com for any personal question you have, and I will try to get back to you as fast as I can, although I am busy at times.

Shalom.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
02-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi there,

you seem like a very friendly person,

One question, what is shalom?

Welcome to the forum,

Peace!

lavikor201
02-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Hey, its cool you joined "rebelishaulman".

format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
Hi there,

you seem like a very friendly person,

One question, what is shalom?

Welcome to the forum,

Peace!
Shalom means "Peace" in Hebrew. Like "Salaam".

To say "Peace be upon you" it would be "Shalom Akeikhem". Arabic and Hebrew are quite similar aren't they?

Skillganon
02-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Sis, shalom >>>> is akin to Salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
02-04-2007, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
Hey, its cool you joined "rebelishaulman".

Shalom means "Peace" in Hebrew. Like "Salaam".

To say "Peace be upon you" it would be "Shalom Akeikhem". Arabic and Hebrew are quite similar aren't they?
cool!!!

Very similar, i kinda wasn't gonna ask, incase it was his name :D shilly mee!!

Thanks for your reply :)

arabiyyah
02-04-2007, 03:26 PM
WELCOME

mariam.
02-04-2007, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
cool!!!

Very similar, i kinda wasn't gonna ask, incase it was his name :D shilly mee!!

Thanks for your reply :)
as well I think that's shalom is your name .. Lol
thank you

Samira_01
02-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Welcome :)

snakelegs
02-05-2007, 02:24 AM
shalom!
be prepared to work hard around here! the jewish members are doing a real mitzvah here - i'm sure they'll welcome help.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-05-2007, 04:39 AM
Salaam/Shalom.
Welcome to LI friend.
Good to have you here.
See you around.

~*MaNaL*~
02-05-2007, 03:32 PM
:welcome:

Khayal
02-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Hi.

:welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!