/* */

PDA

View Full Version : scary stories....

SUMMAYAH
02-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Sometimes at sleep overs, me and my friends like to dim the lights and freak each other out with scary stories.........(i know I need to grow up, but who cares?)
so, I was wondering if anyone knew any good ones that I could use..........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lyesh
02-05-2007, 12:44 PM
yup i know!!!
but im not gonna tell u kat! :p

SUMMAYAH
02-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Here's one that I sometimes tell:
There was this boarding school where students took turns to turn off the lights each night.
One night it was the turn of a particular student, but he had fallen asleep. His room-mates tried to wake him up and finally managed after ages. He, however was just too tired and just stretched his arm out upto a mile long and switched off all the lights in the building without getting out of bed!!!!!

SUMMAYAH
02-05-2007, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lyesh
yup i know!!!
but im not gonna tell u kat! :p
please.......i'm sure enough stuff happen at your end...........

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lyesh
02-05-2007, 12:53 PM
:sl:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and u knw wat! the house i used to live before was a graveyard! when we dug up we cud see skulls and skeletons of ppl! :offended:

SUMMAYAH
02-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Here's one my uncle told me.......

Once he was sleeping in the upstairs room of a masjid when he heard someone reciting quran nearby. He knew there was only him during the nights so he went to find out who had also stayed behind......when he got closer to the voice he switched on the light, only to find no one there.....

SUMMAYAH
02-05-2007, 12:56 PM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and u knw wat! the house i used to live before was a graveyard! when we dug up we cud see skulls and skeletons of ppl! :offended:
omg........Did anything strange happen during your stay there?

lyesh
02-05-2007, 12:59 PM

this is a true story! one of my husband's friend saw this.

well... he is a pious man. Masha Allah, one night he wanted to sleep on the floor in order to get up early for fajr. So he was there. And suddenly he woke up! guess what he saw next to him! A DOG!!!!!!! :muddlehea :uuh: :eek:

there are no dog's in Maldives. So he started reciting Kursi and other surah's and the dog suddenly faded away :offended:

lyesh
02-05-2007, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
omg........Did anything strange happen during your stay there?
ermm.... nothing like that Alhamdulillah :D

but i remember when we were younger one day my lil sis took something from the ground and was playing with it..... u knw how we play with sand and bowls. suddenly my uncle saw her and checked what she had...
she was playing with the skull of a human all that time! :uuh:

SUMMAYAH
02-05-2007, 01:06 PM
ermm.... nothing like that Alhamdulillah :D

but i remember when we were younger one day my lil sis took something from the ground and was playing with it..... u knw how we play with sand and bowls. suddenly my uncle saw her and checked what she had...
she was playing with the skull of a human all that time! :uuh:
wow.......:muddlehea

SUMMAYAH
02-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Ayalatul Kursi is the best weapon in these situations.

SUMMAYAH
02-06-2007, 12:12 PM
My parents house is really haunted. There's three massive rooms in the attic, but they're totally off limits.....It's like go up there at your own risk...........

lolwatever
02-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Sometimes at sleep overs, me and my friends like to dim the lights and freak each other out with scary stories.........(i know I need to grow up, but who cares?)
so, I was wondering if anyone knew any good ones that I could use..........

get urself a copy of 'as-saarim al-battaar' and read it to them :offended:

trust me it will keep u scared for rest of ur life :uuh:

:w:

SUMMAYAH
02-06-2007, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever

What is it about?

IbnAbdulHakim
02-06-2007, 12:17 PM

WHERE CAN I GET IT FROM?

lolwatever
02-06-2007, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
WHERE CAN I GET IT FROM?
lol! sis amirah posted link 2 eshop copy of it here once... maybe she can help...

What is it about?
excorcism :exhausted:

SUMMAYAH
02-06-2007, 12:23 PM
excorcism :exhausted:
No way! That's too hardcore for me. I like to stick with the softer stuff.

lyesh
02-06-2007, 12:25 PM
yea bro lolwhatever... where can we get one frm?

IbnAbdulHakim
02-06-2007, 12:25 PM
No way! That's too hardcore for me. I like to stick with the softer stuff.
:salamext:
whats softer? ghosts/jinns/beasts/killers/spooks

excorcism is soft in my opinion.

for example, did anyone find the excorsict scary?

i did :-|

SUMMAYAH
02-06-2007, 12:27 PM
:
for example, did anyone find the excorsict scary?

i did :-|
That was pathetic. But real excorism is realllllly scary. I've seen some myself.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-06-2007, 12:28 PM
That was pathetic. But real excorism is realllllly scary. I've seen some myself.
share the experience sis

SUMMAYAH
02-06-2007, 12:30 PM
You might be scared for 'the rest of your life'..........

lolwatever
02-06-2007, 12:32 PM
You might be scared for 'the rest of your life'..........
should b fine considering he's tryin 2 get his hand son the other book i mentioned :heated:

IbnAbdulHakim

i really doubt that, but then again i havent experienced it. However i do know two friends who were once possessed.

IbnAbdulHakim
should b fine considering he's tryin 2 get his hand son the other book i mentioned :heated:
lol i still want the link :p

lyesh
02-06-2007, 12:39 PM
share the experience sis
plzz do sis sumayyah!

SUMMAYAH
02-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Old, creaky hospitals have always freaked me out.
But when I heard this I was totally petrified of them.......

A friend of mine stayed in hospital overnight. At around 2am she woke up gasping for air.......an old frail man was trying to STRANGLE her!!!

When she started to read ayatul kursee (as best as she could).....He disappeared............

I really hope she was dreaming......but she swore she wasn't!

youngsister
02-25-2007, 06:37 PM
:sl: Walahi things like this dont happen to people like me for a reason!

I would die of a heart attack if anything like that or what you mentioned earlier about the dog happened to me.

- Qatada -
02-25-2007, 06:47 PM
:salamext:

Do you know who was the one who actually taught us to read aayat ul kursi when shaytan comes?

Al Bukhari(R.A.) recorded the following hadith in his Sahih from Abu Huraira(R.A.), in the chapter on the virtues of the Quraan:

Narrated Abu Huraira(R.A.): Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) deputed me to keep Sadaqat (Al-Fitr) of Ramadan. A someone came and started taking handfuls of the foodstuff (of the Sadaqa) stealthily. I took hold of him and said, "By Allah, I will take you to Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) ." He said, "I am needy and have many dependents, and I am in great need." I released him.

In the morning Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked me, "What did your prisoner do yesterday?" I said, "O Allah's Apostle ! The person complained of being needy and of having many dependents, so, I pitied him and let him go."

Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "Indeed, he told you a lie and he will be coming again."

I believed that he would show up again as Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) had told me that he would return. So, I waited for him watchfully. When he (showed up and) started stealing handfuls of foodstuff, I caught hold of him again and said, "I will definitely take you to Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) . He said, "Leave me, for I am very needy and have many dependents. I promise I will not come back again." I pitied him and let him go.

In the morning Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked me, "What did your prisoner do." I replied, "O Allah's Apostle! He complained of his great need and of too many dependents, so I took pity on him and set him free."

Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "Verily, he told you a lie and he will return."

I waited for him attentively for the third time, and when he (came and) started stealing handfuls of the foodstuff, I caught hold of him and said, "I will surely take you to Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) as it is the third time you promise not to return, yet you break your promise and come." He said, "(Forgive me and) I will teach you some words with which Allah will benefit you." I asked, "What are they?" He replied, "Whenever you go to bed, recite "Ayat-al-Kursi" 'Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-l-Haiy-ul Qaiyum'(Allah, there is none worthy of worship but He, the Ever Living the One Who sustains and protects all that exists.) [Surah Al Baqarah Ayah 255 (Ayat-ul-Kursi) ] till you finish the whole verse. If you do so Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you and no satan will come near you till morning. " So, I released him.

In the morning, Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked, "What did your prisoner do yesterday?" I replied, "He claimed that he would teach me some words by which Allah will benefit me, so I let him go."

Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked, "What are they?" I replied, "He said to me, 'Whenever you go to bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi from the beginning to the end "Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-lHaiy-ul-Qaiyum".' He further said to me, 'If you do so, Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you, and no satan will come near you till morning.'

(Abu Huraira(R.A.) or another sub-narrator) added that they (the companions) were very keen to do good deeds.

The Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "He really spoke the truth, although he is an absolute liar. Do you know whom you were talking to, these three nights, O Abu Huraira?" Abu Huraira(R.A.) said, "No." He said, "It was Satan."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 3, Book 38, Number 505]

al Amaanah
02-25-2007, 06:50 PM
baraka Allahu feek akh Fi_Sabilillah

'Abd al-Baari
02-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Mashallah interesting thread

Jazakallah bro Fi_Sabillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.