02-05-2007, 03:56 PM
:sl:

Of the Imaam, the Haafidh:
Abu Khaithama Zuhair Ibn Harb An-Nasaa’ee [Died 234H]
Checking and Notes by:
Imaam Muhammad Naasir-ud-Deen Al-Albaanee

Whole book can be read here

Some extracts:

“Aspire to become a scholar or a student of knowledge, and do not aspire to become anything other than that.”

“Indeed, every creature, even the fish in the sea, asks forgiveness for the one who educates people about the good (i.e. Islaam).”

“Knowledge that is not spoken of is like a treasure that is not spent.”

"No individual treads a path by which he seeks knowledge, except that Allaah makes easy for him his path towards Paradise by it.”

"Indeed, it is from knowledge for one who does not know, to say: 'Allaah knows best.'"

"Remind one another of the hadeeth, for indeed its existence depends on its being mentioned (i.e.
reported)."

"Whosoever seeks any aspect of knowledge, desiring (the face of) Allaah by it, Allaah will give him what is sufficient for him."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MinAhlilHadeeth
02-05-2007, 04:04 PM
:salamext:

I have that book. It's amazing mashaAllah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-05-2007, 04:08 PM
:sl:

What an amazing book Masha'Allah. Jazakallah Khair for sharing it!

amirah_87
02-05-2007, 04:16 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

MashaAllah Looks Like a good book! Will read through it Bi'dnillaah..

Another Book Called "Kitaabul 'Ilm" which is Written By Shiekh Muhammed Ibn Saalih Al-Uthaimeen is also worth reading!!.. SubhanAllah It's Absolutely Splendid!!

Jazaaks for the Link Akhee.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
04-02-2007, 01:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
As Salaamu Alaykum,

MashaAllah Looks Like a good book! Will read through it Bi'dnillaah..

Another Book Called "Kitaabul 'Ilm" which is Written By Shiekh Muhammed Ibn Saalih Al-Uthaimeen is also worth reading!!.. SubhanAllah It's Absolutely Splendid!!

Jazaaks for the Link Akhee.

I've got that, though am still trying to work out the book names given in arabic at the end of the book. But for real tht book is cool

As for the book of the original poster, I love Abu Hurayra's quotes in that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.