/* */

PDA

View Full Version : People with Knowledge needed !!!!!!!

al-fateh
02-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

assalamu ala man itaba'a Al-Huda

dear brothers and sisters, it is our duties as Muslims to help one another and teach ourselves and others the principles of Islam and what is necessary within the right aqeeda and iman.

on the site of MyIslamWeb we are in some assistance of some brothers and sisters who are willing to help and work their way up to a Moderator position that can be a lead to others who need to learn and advance in Islam, especially due to the highrate of converts we have on the site.

so this call is for all the brothers and sisters of Islam, those who are willing to give the knowledge they know to others and pass it on, and Allah is the most merciful and most generous with rewards.

Please come and help

wassalamu Alaikum

Please contact me for further information

im also on msn *e-mail removed*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-05-2007, 05:16 PM
salamualikum.
we will help by the garce of Allah suabhwnatallah inshallah.
Ma'assalama

al-fateh
02-05-2007, 05:34 PM
English Yusuf Ali: [2:274]
Those who (in charity) spend of their goods by night and by day, in secret and in public, have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

lyesh
02-05-2007, 06:17 PM
:sl:

I'd like to help brother :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
02-05-2007, 06:19 PM
:salamext:

woulda helped bro but i really dont consider myself to have much knowledge :X :omg:

any other way i can help let me know though :)

al-fateh
02-05-2007, 06:31 PM
inshallah brother, whatever you can help it will be good inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.