/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Become A Producer

sakinah34
07-14-2005, 06:51 PM
As salaam alaikum brothers and sisters
In most cities there is a way for you to produce your own islamic programs. Get in touch with your local cable company and find out who you would need to contact to produce programs for Public Access Television. The courses are offered for free or a small charge. This is a great opportunity for us to counteract some of the negative images that are being portrayed about Islam in mainstream media.

As Salaam Alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
07-14-2005, 06:53 PM
:sl:

Good idea. Is this just in one specific country? I live in the UK and we don't have any Public Access Television that I'm aware of.

Unless we do, in which case I'll just have egg on my face :brother: :w:

p.s. about negative stereotypes - I think if we all continue to be positive and possess a sense of humour, that negativity will eventually disappear.

sakinah34
07-14-2005, 07:02 PM
Wa alaikum as salaam
I'm not sure if its offered in other countries. However, it is available in the US. You should still contact your local cable company and find out.
As salaam alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.