/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Christian Terrorism in North East India

Sami Zaatari
02-06-2007, 12:26 PM
salam to the Muslims! did many of you know that christians in north east india have been commiting terrorist acts against the mainly hindu population in the north east for 13 years now? this terrorism persists to this day, yet it barely gets any coverage, it seems no one cares! the christians kidnap hindu preachers and kill them if they dont convert, hindu areas are bombed, hindu festivies banned and etc. the christians want a seperate christian state so they are doing all this terrorism. why dont christians go demonstrate on the streets? they always ask us muslims to stand against terrorism yet there has not been a single christian speaking against this!

http://muslim-responses.com/Christia...rism_in_India_

:thumbs_do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Manu
02-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi
wabarakaathu

wow.no offence but i am an indian and have not heard of such a thing.can u provide any links.

AvarAllahNoor
02-06-2007, 04:22 PM
You reap what you sow! - Sikhs and Christians are massacred in india now and n the past by hindus. Is anything being done about that? Nope. You reap what you sow...

ACC
02-06-2007, 04:22 PM
If this is true, the people committing this terrorism are disgusting and should be wiped out.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ACC
02-06-2007, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
You reap what you sow! - Sikhs and Christians are massacred in india now and n the past by hindus. Is anything being done about that? Nope. You reap what you sow...
This wont work. An eye for an eye will leave the world blind...I forget who said that.

AvarAllahNoor
02-06-2007, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ACC
This wont work. An eye for an eye will leave the world blind...I forget who said that.
Ghandi pffft! - He was another against the Sikhs! - He reaped too....

Sami Zaatari
02-06-2007, 04:45 PM
the links are provided in my article, i simply paste the material from the main site that documents all this. it hardly gets reported which is why many dont know about it, i even didnt know about it until someone emailed me to put this on my site.

Muezzin
02-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Maybe it's not reported as much because 'Christian Extremist' just doesn't have the same ring to it.

The alternative is that nobody cares about certain demented Christians killing Hindus, but that's a nightmare scenario.

wilberhum
02-06-2007, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sami Zaatari
salam to the Muslims! did many of you know that christians in north east india have been commiting terrorist acts against the mainly hindu population in the north east for 13 years now? this terrorism persists to this day, yet it barely gets any coverage, it seems no one cares! the christians kidnap hindu preachers and kill them if they dont convert, hindu areas are bombed, hindu festivies banned and etc. the christians want a seperate christian state so they are doing all this terrorism. why dont christians go demonstrate on the streets? they always ask us muslims to stand against terrorism yet there has not been a single christian speaking against this!

Wow, in 13 years almost as many killed as were on 7/7.

Muezzin
02-06-2007, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Is this just about scoring points?

I just pray everyone everywhere will stop killing each other. It'll never happen, but it's worth a try.

wilberhum
02-06-2007, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Is this just about scoring points?

I just pray everyone everywhere will stop killing each other. It'll never happen, but it's worth a try.
I like your attatude and could not agree more.
I just have a problem when some one uses the evil actions of another group to justify the evil actions of there group.
I morn the loss of each and every life and not just the lose of life of people in my group.

MTAFFI
02-06-2007, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sami Zaatari

so what is the difference between these people and the islamic terrorist? Just asking because i dont think I have ever read a post of yours that condemned the Muslim Terrorist. I am a Christian and these people commiting these acts are terrorist and a disgrace to my religion, will you say the same of your muslim brothers who commit the atrocites that they do?

KAding
02-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Well, some conflicts get more attention than others. Take for example Southern Thailand, that is comparable with what is happening in that part of India apparently. Yet nobody talks about it much. There are many such hidden conflict in this world, especially fairly low intensity ones like this in India.

But if you want to read about some really nasty 'Christian' terrorist groups, just take a look at the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda/Sudan! They are pretty wacky though, I don't think there are any Christian scholars at all which would support their views. They are completely out of touch with traditional Christian doctrine.

KAding
02-06-2007, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Well, I suppose it depends how you look at it. In a sense 7/7 was the first attack by Muslims on the British Isles in 1500 years or so of pretty much constant hostilities! :uuh:

wilberhum
02-06-2007, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Well, I suppose it depends how you look at it. In a sense 7/7 was the first attack by Muslims on the British Isles in 1500 years or so of pretty much constant hostilities! :uuh:
As I said earlier,
I just have a problem when some one uses the evil actions of another group to justify the evil actions of there group.
When some one says "Who throwed the last stone?", the other asks "Who throwed the first stone?". And when ask "Who throwed the most stones?", the other ask "Who throwed the bigest stone?".

The bottom line is none of it matters. The only thing we need to do is stop throwing stones.

sojourner
02-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Terrorism in any name is still terrorism...and just like i don't think those who commit terrorism in the name of Islam are true Muslims, i don't believe those who committ terror in the name of christianity are true christians.

Skillganon
02-06-2007, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sojourner
Terrorism in any name is still terrorism...and just like i don't think those who commit terrorism in the name of Islam are true Muslims, i don't believe those who committ terror in the name of christianity are true christians.
I agree, (we don't make takfeer on them without clear authority).
A wrong is a wrong if it is done in the name of Hindu gods, Liberty, Freedom, or even in the name of democracy. The latest one I think is peace.

KAding
02-06-2007, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
I agree, (we don't make takfeer on them without clear authority).
I assume only an Islamic state would be able to make such a call? Or can any scholar make such decisions?

Dawud_uk
02-07-2007, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Well, some conflicts get more attention than others. Take for example Southern Thailand, that is comparable with what is happening in that part of India apparently. Yet nobody talks about it much. There are many such hidden conflict in this world, especially fairly low intensity ones like this in India.

But if you want to read about some really nasty 'Christian' terrorist groups, just take a look at the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda/Sudan! They are pretty wacky though, I don't think there are any Christian scholars at all which would support their views. They are completely out of touch with traditional Christian doctrine.
but yet them and the christian rebels in southern sudan recieved large amounts of cash from the US and UK christian congregations.

double standards once again.

KAding
02-07-2007, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
but yet them and the christian rebels in southern sudan recieved large amounts of cash from the US and UK christian congregations.

double standards once again.
Really??? Wow. Do you have any links for that, because I could not find anything. In fact, the only thing I could find about their funding is that Sudan gets accused occasionally for funding them. Source)

Are you sure btw? Because the Lords Resistance Army is really really wacky, they communicate through spirits and what not, I didn't think that would be something regular Christians would want to be associated with.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.