/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rewards For Walking To The Mosque

chacha_jalebi
02-06-2007, 06:44 PM
salaam

Bismillah ir rahman nir raheem

diggidy diggidy :D check yaself before ya wrek yaself:p elo ello

whenever we do any good, Allah (swt) always rewards us, in every good we do there is a reward subhanallah:D and and even like bustin to the mosque on your feet there is reward aswell . . . .

Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The person who will receive the highest reward for Salat (prayer) is the one who comes to perform it in the mosque from the farthest distance. And he who waits for Salat to perform it with the Imam (in congregation) will have a greater reward than the one who observes it alone and then goes to sleep.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who goes to the mosque in the morning or in the evening, Allah prepares for him a place in Jannah whenever he goes to the mosque in the morning and returns from it in the evening.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who purifies (performs Wudu') himself in his house and then walks to one of the houses of Allah (mosque) for performing an obligatory Salat, one step of his will wipe out his sins and another step will elevate his rank (in Jannah).''
[Muslim]

Ubayy bin Ka`b (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: There was a man of the Ansar whose house was the farthest from the mosque. As far as I know, he never missed Salat (in congregation). It was said to him: "If you buy a donkey, you may ride upon it in the dark nights and in the hot days.'' He said: "I do not like that my house should be situated close to the mosque. I desire that my walking towards the mosque and returning home be recorded to my credit.'' Upon this the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah has gathered all (rewards) for you.''[Muslim]

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: There were some plots of land lying vacant around the mosque. The people of Banu Salamah decided to move to this land and come nearer to the mosque. The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) heard about it and said to them, "I have heard that you intend to move near the mosque.'' They said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah! We have decided to do that.'' Thereupon the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "O Banu Salamah! Stay in your houses, because your footprints (when you come to the mosque) will be recorded.'' He said this twice. They said: "We would not have liked it, had we moved near the mosque.''
[Muslim]

Buraidah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Convey glad tidings to those who walk to the mosque in the darkness. For they will be given full light on the Day of Resurrection.''
[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Shall I not tell you something by which Allah effaces the sins and elevates the ranks (in Jannah).'' The Companions said: "Yes (please tell us), O Messenger of Allah.'' He said, "Performing the Wudu' properly in spite of difficult circumstances, walking with more paces to the mosque, and waiting for the next Salat (prayer) after a observing Salat; and that is Ar-Ribat, and that is Ar-Ribat.''
[Muslim]

Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When you see a man frequenting the mosque, testify that he is a believer because Allah says: `Allah's mosques are visited only by those who believe in Allah and the Last Day.'''
[At-Tirmidhi]

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MH-UK
02-08-2007, 06:13 PM
:sl:

Jazak'Allah khayr for this important reminder....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.