/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apology/Forgiveness

limitless
02-07-2007, 02:37 AM
:salamext:

I have a very sincere apology to make out to the staff and administrator of this amazing forum. I sincerely apologize for my post regards to this thread about couple of days ago. I am very sorry for posting such a awful, terrible post. Truly from bottom of my heart, I never meant to key such words. I was having a very tough week, I don't yell, swear, or complain. I just keep it bottle up inside, therefore I don't hurt anyone else or provoke unwanted anger. I certainly did not use inappropriate words; however, I did state this forum did not benefit me Islamically, which is incorrect. I did in-fact benefit significantly a lot from this site regards to Islam and its teachings. I am very sad and depressed for hurting the staff and administrators for creating such amazing website; an online community for muslims around the world to join and help each other out and teach one and another in a unique and modern way. I am really sorry everyone; even the members whom I have offended, insulted, or anything to hurt them :cry: :'( . I wish i can go back and change what I have stated, but as a Muslim, we learn from mistakes and that is why Allah established forgiveness and is merciful. I hope you all can find it in your hearts (to staff and Administrators/Moderators) to forgive me. By asking for this forgiveness from you all, my heart and my mind will be at ease, inshallah. I have improved myself, and I hope to do better in this new Islamic year 1428, inshallah. I still have to strive harder to learn more in-depth about Islam and being a best Muslim as possible. Wish you all the best in life and stay healthy everyone.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
02-07-2007, 02:49 AM
:w:
Don't worry I don't hold anything against you & your apology accepted.

May Allah(s.w.t) give us understanding and patience. Ameen.

BlissfullyJaded
02-07-2007, 04:52 AM
:sl:

I don't think any of the staff held any grudges on you regarding that post brother, so there is nothing to worry about. However, your coming forth with such a post is very kind of you, and much appreciated. Jazakallah khair. May Allah ease your affairs and reward you with the best. Ameen.

If you do have any suggestions for improvements, we're always open to that, so feel free to PM any of us.

Silver Pearl
02-07-2007, 01:41 PM
:wasalamex

As Jawharah stated I don't think any the staff members hold a grudge, they probably don't even recall what you're asking forgiveness about. We are all human and by nature we sin brother. So don't worry.

May Allaah grant you reward and patience for your trials and tribulation. Verily when our lord wishes to bestow his mercy upon us he gives us trial. Inshallaah you will be amongst those who succeed in this world and the hereafter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.