/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BNP Takeover?

FBI
02-07-2007, 07:12 PM
:sl:

What would happen if one day they took over?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SUMMAYAH
02-07-2007, 07:13 PM
free tickets to India,Pakistan,Bangladesh!!!!

FBI
02-07-2007, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
free tickets to India,Pakistan,Bangladesh!!!!
:D But then who'll teach them how to make curry

Muezzin
02-07-2007, 10:56 PM
The BNP would kick out all 'non-British' people. Hence, we would have to kiss goodbye to the following groups and three generations of their families:

The Scots
The Welsh
The Northern Irish (even though these three groups are British)
The Europeans
The Asians
The Queen (as she has a lot of German blood in her royal veins)

format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
:D But then who'll teach them how to make curry
Nick Griffin. In a dress. Reading his recipe from a single verse of the Quran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
deen_2007
02-07-2007, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
The BNP would kick out all 'non-British' people. Hence, we would have to kiss goodbye to the following groups and three generations of their families:

The Scots
The Welsh
The Europeans
The Asians
:lol: this is like sooo true & so fuuny....u forgot to include

The Africans
The King

:rock:-----

deen_2007
02-07-2007, 11:02 PM
and o yeah...if the BNP took over....this country will be half empty.....

FBI
02-07-2007, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
and o yeah...if the BNP took over....this country will be half empty.....
They also want to pull out of the EU, they'll probably ban anything which isn't British,

England
02-07-2007, 11:12 PM

The Scots
The Welsh
The Europeans
The Asians

Nick Griffin. In a dress. Reading his recipe from a single verse of the Quran.
Pure propaganda. They have links with the Sikh community. They have black members in their party. They love the Queen.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm --- This will answer the questions and I agree with all of them.

FBI
02-07-2007, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
Pure propaganda. They have links with the Sikh community. They have black members in their party. They love the Queen.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm --- This will answer the questions and I agree with all of them. You lot will agree with all if not most.
Please don't insult our intelligence they're just pre-puberty nazis, does this quote ring a bell "Lets show the ethnics the door in 2004" I wonder who said that :rolleyes: The only reasons they have links with sikhs they want more votes they're blatantly anti-islam, they're idiots.

deen_2007
02-07-2007, 11:17 PM

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm --- This will answer the questions and I agree with all of them. You lot will agree with all if not most.
......ur a true follower of em......:X ...then?

deen_2007
02-07-2007, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
they're idiots.
:ace:

Sabbir_1
02-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Than they take over, but this country will fall if they kick us out.

i think they know that.. they dont mind us working in this country, but what they dont like is that we are coming here to stay for permenant...I doubt that they'll come to power, but if they do. than i aint bothered i'll be happy to go back home...

mohammed farah
02-07-2007, 11:44 PM
lol the bnp are thick how on earth are they going to look after this contry i would really sorry for the elders and people with disabilities

deen_2007
02-07-2007, 11:54 PM
they can never kick me out of my own country! i was born here...so i have every right just like them!

snakelegs
02-08-2007, 02:12 AM
i don't think the BNP is funny, but this thread is hysterical!

S_87
02-08-2007, 01:44 PM

do they like muslims???

FBI
02-08-2007, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
do they like muslims???
no they're very anti islam, they're leader openly says he's against islam.

SUMMAYAH
02-08-2007, 01:47 PM
If the BNP took over there will be no-one left here in BRADFORD!

FA68
02-08-2007, 01:55 PM
salam

inshallah that never happens but if it did i would get a visa to saudi arabia. inshallah BNP dont take over.

Muezzin
02-09-2007, 11:42 AM

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm --- This will answer the questions and I agree with all of them.
'[we will introduce] a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question'

Pay the ethnics to go home. Very Enoch Powell.

England
02-09-2007, 01:05 PM
'[we will introduce] a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question'

Pay the ethnics to go home. Very Enoch Powell.
As it says "voluntary." They wouldn't HAVE to leave. If they did decide to leave they'd be a rich man/woman in their country.

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-09-2007, 01:56 PM
:salamext:

I wonder how they'd afford to send all those people back 'home'. By cargo?

England
02-09-2007, 03:55 PM
If they can give money out to Asylum seekers and benefits out to the likes of Abu Hamza and money for the war in Iraq then the BNP's policy would be to get rid of asylum seekers, halt the benefits people are getting for nothing, and to end the war in Iraq. That would provide enough money.

bint_muhammed
02-09-2007, 04:01 PM
are you sure nick griffin is purly english?

England
02-09-2007, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ya_Giney
are you sure nick griffin is purly english?
Nick Griffin was born in North London and grew up in Halesworth in rural Suffolk, England.

bint_muhammed
02-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Nick Griffin was born in North London and grew up in Halesworth in rural Suffolk, England.
so! I was born in england dont mean i'm english! he should check his ancesters history i'm sure he'll be suprised!:okay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.