/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good Manners

Karimeldib
02-08-2007, 08:01 PM
The Imam Abu Mohamad ibn Abu Zaid said that all the courtesies of good branch out of four ahadeeth of the prophet peace be upon him; “A part of the excellence of a man’s Islam is his leaving alone what does not concern him”(narrated by At-Tirmidhi), “ None of you believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself” (narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim), “ Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day then let him speak well or remain silent. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day then let him generously honor his neighbor. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day then let him generously honor his guest” (narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim) and the hadeeth of the man who came to the Prophet peace be upon him and said “Advise me” so the prophet peace be upon him said “Do not become angry” and repeated it several times (narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim) .
If we act upon these four ahadeeth we will really improve our manners. If we leave all that does not concern us then we will get involved in other peoples’ business and thus not hurt anyone. If we do not talk unless it is necessary then we will not regret much, a wise man once said “I have never regretted my being silent but many times I have regretted what I have said.” We should try not to get angry and if we do then we should do as the prophet peace be upon him advised us; to change our position (if standing then sit, if sitting then stand), to seek refuge from the Shaytan and if possible to do wudo’.
These four ahadeeth have many meanings and will go into most of our daily lives, I think that we should think about then and try to put them into our manners.
Remember that Prophet peace be upon him said that the nearest people to him on the Day of Judgment are those with the best manners. May Allah help us to be from them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Camomilla
02-23-2007, 12:24 PM
=) Masha Allah!
this Is really good and worth reading!
thanx for sharing It =)!
^_^ peace!

Camomilla
02-23-2007, 12:26 PM
=) Oh, and Wassalaam!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.