/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a question

FAAZ
02-08-2007, 09:30 PM
:sl: what i can post on this forum?i am asking bcoz i have joined few minutes ago.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-08-2007, 09:31 PM
salamualikum.
Akhi anything thats 'islamic' inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

Helena
02-08-2007, 09:41 PM
erm if u browse around the forum....theres many diff sections such as halaal fun, education,islamic, general stuff, multimedia threads, anything that is appropriate and islamic....

dnt worry...just have ago...later u will be aware inshAllah...

try posting something inshAllah....:D

The Ruler
02-09-2007, 12:14 PM
:sl:

anything that you would like to share...would like to talk about...anything funny, appropriate ofcourse...and possibly islamic.

read the FAQ, you might find it useful

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sabbir_1
02-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Anything u want, keep it islamic though.. nothing stupid, or useless.. post somethign that will be benificial.. if u got any questions.. than ask.. Enjoy your stay.

shible
02-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Assalamu Alaikkum (warah)

First go through the Rules so you will be familiar of wat should be posted then browse through the threads in various section.

then in case if you have some issues post them.

all the members are always ready to help in each and every aspect so don't hesitate.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.