/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Chechen attack on Russian terrorists

Chechen
02-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Here's a new video that appeared on the Chechen rebels' website showing an attack of Chechen mujahideen on Russian terrorists. :shade:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLh4E_rzxm0

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Count DeSheep
02-09-2007, 06:56 PM
I don't have time to watch it now, but I will later...I'm in school. XP

But this is good news. Made meh day. =D

SATalha
02-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Allhamdulilallah bro, I hope our brother continue their brave efforts aginst the Russian terrorists. How recent is this vid bro?

Chechen
02-09-2007, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Allhamdulilallah bro, I hope our brother continue their brave efforts aginst the Russian terrorists. How recent is this vid bro?
It was realeased about 2 days ago bro.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SATalha
02-10-2007, 08:12 PM
I think that showing videos of the Mujahideens activities is really informative, at least this way we can see that they are still fighting.

Chechen
02-10-2007, 08:14 PM
I think that showing videos of the Mujahideens activities is really informative, at least this way we can see that they are still fighting.

Yes indeed it is very important because the media is lying to the people and telling them that the war is over and that everyone's happy but when people see videos like these they understand that nothing is over plus it makes you feel good when you see them:shade:

Pk_#2
02-10-2007, 08:16 PM
It's been flagged...Nice one

theres two diff vids merged in this and its not clear

no offence

jazakAllah for link

SATalha
02-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Yeah bro it does, i saw the one that they shoot down a helicopter with an RPG...What an aim :smile: . It was like two-3 miles out

deen_2007
02-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah bro it does, i saw the one that they shoot down a helicopter with an RPG...What an aim :smile: . It was like two-3 miles out
:mad:

abu talha......u shudnt be sying things like this.....specially when u know u could be watched!

SATalha
02-10-2007, 08:23 PM
All I am saying is that this aggressors are ligitimate targets, they are the Russian army. If the vid was on innocent civilians and i said this than yes that would be wrong. But the Russian army deserve to be attacked by our brothers. If you saw some of the things that they get up to in Chechnya than you would want them to be attacked as well. Its a war and iam with my Muslim Brothers and sisters and continue to support their actions. If MI5 want to keep tabs on me for this so be it!!!

deen_2007
02-10-2007, 08:26 PM
All I am saying is that this aggressors are ligitimate targets, they are the Russian army. If the vid was on innocent civilians and i said this than yes that would be wrong. But the Russian army deserve to be attacked by our brothers. If you saw some of the things that they get up to in Chechnya than you would want them to be attacked as well. Its a war and iam with my Muslim Brothers and sisters and continue to support their actions. If MI5 want to keep tabs on me for this so be it!!!
im not disagreeing with, what u feel...cos its obvioulsy okay 4 for one to think like that........but from wat has been happening around us,,,,i think u should say things in a appropiate way...........(u no im saying this cos i no u.......'cousin')

Chechen
02-10-2007, 09:54 PM

Yeah bro that one was AWESOME the Russians got owned haha

Chechen
02-10-2007, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
It's been flagged...Nice one

theres two diff vids merged in this and its not clear

no offence

jazakAllah for link
Yeah I don't get the end either I think they're filming the car after the attack or something.. And the quality isn't too good cause the rebels don't have money to buy good cameras and stuff.

jzcasejz
02-10-2007, 10:03 PM
^^ No I Think The Cameras They Have Are Decent...Just The Compression Format Of The Video Was Not Good...Nahmsayin...

AHMED_GUREY
02-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Wow on a other vid they shot down a Russian Heli 1223343 miles away from where they stood :eek:

SilentObserver
02-11-2007, 09:14 AM
This thread and many of it's posts are in direct conflict with rule #20 of the forum rules;
20. No praise of, condoning of, or calls for violence or other unislamic behaviour will be tolerated whatsoever on the forum. This includes inciting and glorifying combat under the pretense of Jihad. The scholars are to be relied upon in such issues.
This thread should be shut down. People get killed in these conflicts. Families lose loved ones, and you guys are cheering.

Disgusting.

Chechen
02-11-2007, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SilentObserver
This thread and many of it's posts are in direct conflict with rule #20 of the forum rules;

This thread should be shut down. People get killed in these conflicts. Families lose loved ones, and you guys are cheering.

Disgusting.

If someone innocent got killed I would be disgusted but here you are defending people who kill innocent people for money and sometimes even for "fun". All they did was get punished for their crimes.

Chechnya
02-11-2007, 04:37 PM
ignore silentobserver - he's just irritated he's heroic mass-murdering russian soldiers are being wiped out :D

nice video bro - i like the way the brother just walks out in broad daylight in the middle of grozny and starts attacking lool

this is meant to be a city under russian control - shows how much control they have...

Muezzin
02-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.