/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jackson needs to become Muslim

MusLiM 4 LiFe
02-09-2007, 09:31 PM
:sl:

got dis in an email.. juz thought sum of u'z wud b instrested???

Jackson 'needs to become a Muslim'

IMAGE of Jermaine Jackson

Jermaine Jackson says brother Michael needs to become a Muslim

Celebrity Big Brother star Jermaine Jackson hopes to convert brother Michael to Islam.

Jermaine told the BBC Asian Network that his Muslim faith helped him cope with life inside the Big Brother house.

"If I didn't have Allah and my prayer rug, I would not have survived, and the reason why is because it kept me focused, it kept me calm," said the former Jackson Five singer, who now lives in Bahrain.

"Michael, I feel, needs to become a Muslim because I think it's a great protection for him from all the things that he's been attacked with, which are false. There's a strength and a protection there.

"I brought him a lot of books, and he reads everything and he reads a lot.

"I think he's probably given it serious thought because he's spent a lot of time in Bahrain. I was the reason why he had gone there because I wanted him to get out of America and just go somewhere peaceful and quiet, where people pray five times a day. It's a beautiful thing."

Jermaine, who came second in the Channel 4 reality show, also denied branding Jade Goody, Jo O'Meara and Danielle Lloyd "white trash".

He said: "I didn't make that statement. I was repeating something that someone else had said and I was trying to let Shilpa know what some of the housemates felt was the reason why she was attacked. They didn't show who originally said it.

"I was raised no different from Michael and the rest of our family. We don't look down upon people because of their colour or anything. People are people to us. That's how we were raised, and I would never call anybody 'white trash' because it's just not right."

dnt ask abt d source, ddidnt hav 1
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
02-09-2007, 10:01 PM
^intersting

Jazakallah for sharing

btw i always thought of Michael Jackson as the second Iblees lol

jzcasejz
02-09-2007, 10:11 PM
The Whole World Needs To Become Muslim :D:D:D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
02-10-2007, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
^intersting

Jazakallah for sharing

lool joka..

and yeh tru say jzcasejz :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
02-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Hmm...

famousMuslims say he's already a Muslim :oS

Ok inshaAllah :)

Peace!

Kittygyal
02-10-2007, 06:26 PM
salamualikum.
erm intresting alhamdulillah.
Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
02-10-2007, 06:33 PM
'If' he becomes a Muslim, all his past sins would be forgiven, inshaAllah (God-willing)

Im not saying he did these things, im not saying he didn't,

i simply don't know :)

Peace!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
02-10-2007, 06:35 PM
:D well sed :D

Muezzin
02-11-2007, 05:02 PM
What the heck does the US military have to do with Jermaine or Michael Jackson? Goodness gracious people, can you not stop discussing politics for five little minutes? Also, I fail to see the relevance of Michael Jackson's guilt or innocence to this thread. Off-topic posts removed. Members who post any further spam will receive infractions.

Al_Imaan
02-11-2007, 05:08 PM
becoming a Muslim doesnt mean that u just have to say the kalimah and that's all....all ur actions have to be based upon Islam....he married an Afghan woman who tries to look like a super model....he was hugging shilpa shetty (the indian actress) at the Big Brother program....in my opinion....its always "culture mixed with religion"......which doesnt make it islam...

north_malaysian
02-12-2007, 04:17 AM
^intersting

Jazakallah for sharing

heyyy.. how about Madonna?

Muslim Knight
02-12-2007, 04:22 AM
^intersting

Jazakallah for sharing

Verily Allah guides whom He wills, and He leads astray whom He wills.

cihad
02-12-2007, 10:47 AM
^ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.