/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fluent in Arabic here?

anoldqu
02-10-2007, 01:00 AM
I am not sure which sub-forum is more appropriate but could someone translate a short paragraph for me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
02-10-2007, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anoldqu
I am not sure which sub-forum is more appropriate but could someone translate a short paragraph for me?
sure, plug it here... if ne of us can help, we will insh :)

anoldqu
02-10-2007, 01:10 AM
:sl:

Thankyou/Shukran Jazeelan

Here it is.

لا يجوز وطء الزوجة قبل إكمال تسع سنين ، دواما كان النكاح أو منقطعا ، و أما سائر الاستمتاعات كاللمس بشهوة و الضم و التفخيذ فلا بأس بها حتى فى الرضيعة ، و لو وطأها قبل التسع و لم يفضها لم يترتب عليه شى‏ء غير الاثم على الاقوى ، و إن أفضاها بأن جعل مسلكى البول و الحيض واحدا أو مسلكى الحيض و الغائط واحدا حرم عليه وطؤها أبدا لكن على الاحوط فى الصورة الثانية ، و على أي حال لم تخرج عن زوجيته على الاقوى ، فيجري عليها أحكامها من التوارث و حرمة الخامسة و حرمة أختها معها و غيرها ، و يجب عليه نفقتها مادامت حية و إن طلقها بل و إن تزوجت بعد الطلاق على الاحوط ، بل لا يخلو من قوة ، و يجب عليه دية الافضاء ، و هى دية النفس ، فإذا كانت حرة فلها نصف دية الرجل مضافا إلى المهر الذي استحقته بالعقد و الدخول ، و لو دخل بزوجته بعد إكمال التسع فأفضاها لم تحرم عليه و لم تثبت الدية ، و لكن الاحوط الانفاق عليها مادامت حية و إن كان الاقوى عدم الوجوب .

lolwatever
02-10-2007, 01:15 AM
ok there's a few words im not sure of... basically its saying that he can't have intercourse with his wife if she's less than 9 years old... im not sure what hte word 'diyah' means here (compensation or mahr..) ill lookup n get bak2u.

it mentiosn the duties of the husband over a wife of that age as well as the responsibilites that are on him even if he divorces or not..

ill try get bak with a word4word tarnsaltion asap

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anoldqu
02-10-2007, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
ok there's a few words im not sure of... basically its saying that he can't have intercourse with his wife if she's less than 9 years old... im not sure what hte word 'diyah' means here (compensation or mahr..) ill lookup n get bak2u.

it mentiosn the duties of the husband over a wife of that age as well as the responsibilites that are on him even if he divorces or not..

ill try get bak with a word4word tarnsaltion asap

Thankyou for your efforts. I really appreciate it.

Faye
07-09-2008, 02:59 AM
Diyah is a fiqah term.
It means the money given to the injured in recompense of an injury.
Diyat unNafs is blood money. Should you kill a person by mistake, then you and your realatives (clan) are required to give the heirs of the deceased a fixed amount of money in recompense.
The Diyat unNafs of a female is half that of a male. (according to Ahnaaf. I don't know about the rest)

Faye
07-11-2008, 05:33 PM
My translation abilities are not very good, but here is my best effort. The words between the double question marks I could not translate. Could someone else please translate them?

<blockquote>Translation:
He cannot have intercourse with his wife before his wife is nine years old, whether her marriage is ??dawaman?? or ??munqati'an??, but he can touch her (with desire), hug her and kiss her even in babyhood. If he does have intercouse before age nine, and does not injure her in the process, the maximum punishment would be 'ithm' (Allah's displeasure).
If he does injure her by joining her vagina to her urethra, or vagina to her anus, then he cannot have intercourse with her ever again, but, in the second case, this just to be careful. And in either case, she remains his wife, and the rules of wifehood apply to her with respect to her share in inheritance, ??and Hurmat ulKhamisah??, and the impermissibility of marrying her sister with her, and the rest (of the rules). And he is responsible for her living expenses (nafaqah) during her life time, even if he divorces her, even if she remarries after divorce, just to be careful ??bal la yakhloo min Qowwatin?? And he owes her diyyat (money in recompense for injury) for her injury, the amount of which is diyyat unNafs (a fixed amount of money, given in recompense for accidentally killing someone). So if she is a free woman (not a slave), then her diyyat will be half the amount of the diyyat of a man, in addition to her mahr (bride price) which she will be owed as a result of her marriage and its consumation. And if he has intercourse with his wife after age nine, and she is injured, she will not be forbidden to him (he can still have intercourse with her), nor does he owe her diyyat, but to be careful, he should support her (give her nafaqah) during her lifetime, eventhough it is most likely not mandatory on him.</blockquote>

Basically he cannot have intercourse with his wife before she is nine years old, and if he does, and injures her, he cannot have intercourse with her ever again, but she remains his wife, and he has to support her, and she gets a share in the inheritance, he cannot marry her sister while married to her to her, and basically she recieves all the rights that wives have. He also must give her diyyat as well as her mahr. And he has to support her all her life, even if he divorces her and she remarries.

However, if he injures his wife during intercourse, after she is nine years old, he does not owe her diyyat, and she remains his wife in all ways, but for safety's sake, he should support her all her life.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.