/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

Snowflake
02-10-2007, 08:23 PM
:sl:

My pc keeps going into suspend mode and logging me off. I don't have a clue how or why? What do I do?

I've already turned off system standby. imsad

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
02-10-2007, 08:26 PM

It means you have to shut your pc and do some housework, like washing dishes, vacuming, and...etc...:D :p

Kittygyal
02-10-2007, 08:47 PM
salamualikum.
^ lol
ukthi that happened to me yesaday aswel && earlier on the same thing, when ever i open a thread where i have posted like 1min ago it doesn't show me but it does work now alhamdulillah but i don't understand at times it happens to me aswel. imsad
Ma'assalama

Snowflake
02-10-2007, 09:44 PM
It was a virus kitty sis :mad:

you should scan your computer.. alhumdulillah mine's ok now

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
02-10-2007, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
It was a virus kitty sis :mad:

you should scan your computer.. alhumdulillah mine's ok now
salamualikum.
it's all good at the moment well actually today it is :shade:
Ma'assalama

Snowflake
02-10-2007, 09:53 PM
mashaAllah cool sis..

lol someone Pmed and said they thought it was sumthing serious judging by the title.. LOL! If getting dc every few minz isn't serious, then what is? I felt like crying!

Kittygyal
02-10-2007, 10:00 PM
mashaAllah cool sis..

lol someone Pmed and said they thought it was sumthing serious judging by the title.. LOL! If getting dc every few minz isn't serious, then what is? I felt like crying!
salamualikum
shilly person tupid lol hahahaha thats hilarious
Ma'assalama

Khayal
05-15-2008, 06:47 AM

My pc keeps going into suspend mode and logging me off. I don't have a clue how or why? What do I do?

I've already turned off system standby. imsad

Muslimah_Sis, sharafat say ye PC phenk hee dejiey..:skeleton:

Snowflake
05-15-2008, 08:38 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Lol, how did you manage to dig this old thread up? :P maaf karna mein apne peyare se pc ki kadr karti hoon aur itni bedardi uska khatma nahi kar sakti. Jab kabhi phenka to recyling bin mein phenkungi aur dua karungi ke aapka agla pc mere pc ka reincarnation ho ;D :p

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!