/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~*Innamal A'maalu Bin Niyyaat*~

Ummatee
12-24-2004, 01:44 AM
:sl:

MashAllah A very good start..However We must all remember to keep our intentions clear..at all times.
May Allah help each and every person who made an effort for this site..!!! Wa Billahi Tawfeeq. :)[glow=red,2,300][/glow][flash=200,200][/flash]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
12-24-2004, 01:51 AM
:sl:

MashAlLAh I am very glad to see that u have made it to our forums safe and sound Ummatee. May Allah make this a site that will increase u in knowledge ameen :)

Genius
12-24-2004, 11:10 PM
:w:

:random arabic dua:

Welcome have halal fun here (oxymoron)

Ummatee
12-27-2004, 04:31 PM
Thank you GENIUS..!! lol@ ur halal fun.. InshAllah will try.. You need to log in more often for your humorous comments...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
12-27-2004, 04:33 PM
May Allah make this a site that will increase u in knowledge ameen
Ameen

May Allah help each and every person who made an effort for this site..!!!
Ameen

Ummatee great to have u in here .. looking fwd to read ur posts n replies .. inshAllah.. hope we all learn from one another .
:w:

Brother_Mujahid
12-28-2004, 04:57 PM
is it just me, or is everyone that joins here and post become a global mod :laugh:

Muslimah
12-31-2004, 06:36 PM
To the Owner : This is really great worth full site.... Jazaak Allahu khayr

My dear respected sisters & brothers...can i get a welcome!

Fi amaan Allah

kadafi
01-01-2005, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah
To the Owner : This is really great worth full site.... Jazaak Allahu khayr

My dear respected sisters & brothers...can i get a welcome!

Fi amaan Allah
:sl: sis

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum and may your stay here be beneficial and enjoyable ;)

Lookin' forward to your posts.

Wa'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!