/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad Ali Lectures!

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 02:07 PM
:salamext:

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Ahmed Ali Lectures

Shaykh Ahmad Ali emigrated from Pakistan to the United Kingdom at an early age. After completing his secular studies, he enrolled at Darul Uloom Al-Arabiya Al-Islamiya, a madrasa located in Northern England. There, he successfully completed the traditional Islamic studies course under the guidance of some of the best scholars in England.

Shaykh Ahmad Ali focused his attention on the sciences of aqidah, fiqh, hadith and tafseer. After graduating, Shaykh Ahmad Ali established the al-Mahad Al-Islami in Bradford, England. This institution provides Islamic counseling, education and guidance to youth and university-age students in the area.

Shaykh Ahmad Ali has also authored a number of books, given lectures at numerous institutions, including a special series on the signs of the Day of Judgment. Popular for his dynamic style of speaking, Shaykh Ahmad Ali has traveled across the United Kingdom and to the West Indies to spread the message of Islam.

After Death

• And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live (i.e. some people die and others live, replacing them) and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming. And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, their argument is only that they say, “Bring [back] our forefathers, if you should be truthful.” Say, “God causes you to live, then causes you to die; then He will assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt,” but most of the people do not know.

(Quran, 45:24-26)

• - Download -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Challenge Of The Quran

• And if you are in doubt about what We have revealed (the Quran) to Our worshiper (Muhammad ), then produce a chapter like it, and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides God if you are truthful. And if you do not do it, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones. It has been prepared for disbelievers. And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good deeds, that for them are gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow.... (Quran, 2:23-25)

• - Download 1 -
  • - Download 2 -

Paradise

• Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and for Paradise, whose width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, which has been prepared for those who believe in God and His messengers.... (Quran, 57:21)

• - Download -

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 02:10 PM
The Prophet's Departure

• Muhammad (SAW) is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah, and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful. (Quran, 3:144)

• - Download -

Tawhid & Shirk
  • tawhid&ampshirk -

• And your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God - Allah), La ilaha illa Huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. (Quran 2:163)

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Prophet Ibrahim

• Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah. (Quran 3:67)

• - Download -

Love For The Prophet

• Muhammad (SAW) is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of (their) prostration (during prayers). (Quran 48:29)

• - Download -

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Imam Bukhari

• His name, ‘Abu Abdillah Muhammad Ibn Ismail Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Al-Mughirah Ibn Bardizbah Al-Bukhari.’ He was born on 13 Shawwal 194 AH / 810 CE after the Jumuah Salaah in Bukhara in the territory of Khurasan (West Turkistan)......

• - Download -

Imam Abu Hanifa

• Al-Nu`man ibn Thabit al-Taymi, al-Imam Abu Hanifa (d. 150), called "The Imam" by Abu Dawud, and "The Imam, one of those who have reached the sky" by Ibn Hajar, he is known in the Islamic world as "The Greatest Imam" (al-imâm al-a`zam) and his school has the largest number of followers among the four schools of Ahl al-Sunna. He is the first of the four mujtahid imams and the only Successor (tâbi`i) among them, having seen the Companions Anas ibn Malik, `Abd Allah ibn Abi Awfa, Sahl ibn Sa`d al-Sa`idi, Abu al-Tufayl, and `Amir ibn Wathila......

• - Download -

Devils Deception

• Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but satan's promises are nothing but deception.... (Quran 4:120)

• - Download -

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Dajjal

• The Prophet said, "No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever)." (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn 'Abbas).

• - Download 1 -
  • - Download 2 -

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 02:13 PM
http://harlowmasjid.org/downloads.html

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-11-2007, 02:15 PM
I think I've heard most of them, really reccommend them. In my top 5 for giving Islamic talks.

jzcasejz
02-11-2007, 04:11 PM
More Ahmad Ali Lectures Can Be Found Here :):
http://www.al-mahad.org/index.php?op...0&limitstart=0

Kittygyal
02-11-2007, 06:21 PM
salamualikum.
he's just so solid his recitations subhnallah when he says it he means it && when he means it he says it subhnallah!
Ma'assalama

hidaayah
02-12-2007, 04:43 PM

More Ahmed Ali lectures can be found here:
http://darulislam.info/index.php?nam...=dateD&show=10

IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 04:46 PM
i've heard most mashaAllah its really good.

hidaayah
02-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Tears of Al-Aqsa

Download -1
Download-2

Kittygyal
02-12-2007, 05:10 PM
salamualikum.
shukran ukthi, may allah suabwhnatallah reward you amin, i have heard most of them myself mashallah when he talks subhnallah you just get this touch of feeling in your heart crawling subhnallah his talks are very sloid. May allah suabwhnatallah grant him sucsess in here after amin thumma amin ya rabil alameen
Ma'assalama

SUMMAYAH
02-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Mashallah. His lectures are one of the best.

NoName55
02-14-2007, 06:20 AM
Thank You
:sl:

m102313
04-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Jazakallahu Khairan.

Very Good....

Uthman
04-12-2007, 11:49 AM

JazakAllahu Khayran for this bro. I have heard a lot of his lectures, and they are some of the best I've heard. I really recommend them. :)

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
04-12-2007, 12:46 PM

Mashallah his lectures are very good, i've only heard one or two, Inshallah i'll try to listen to some of the ones posted
Jazakallah Khair for sharing

------
04-12-2007, 02:35 PM

The Devils Deception and After Death lectures links arent working for me :-s

m102313
04-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Brother Fi_sabilillah all the links aren't working.

Please just give the link of the website and we can download it ourselves

Thanks

noodles
04-18-2007, 05:19 PM
The devils deception is on youtube and so is after death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIjTSTKXIvE
(the devils deception)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-2xxGnf2FE
(after death)

The problem is the links on the website aren't working either

noodles
04-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Sorry for the double post, but most other lectures of his can be found at

http://darulislam.info/index.php?nam...ownload&sid=14

Some are bad quality. But you can't really do anything about it since it was on cassette.

- Qatada -
06-07-2007, 12:28 PM

Glory Of Allah By Shaykh Ahmad Ali

هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ

He is Allah, than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْمَلِكُ الْقُدُّوسُ السَّلَامُ الْمُؤْمِنُ الْمُهَيْمِنُ

الْعَزِيزُ الْجَبَّارُ الْمُتَكَبِّرُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

He is Allah than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allah! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.

هُوَ اللَّهُ الْخَالِقُ الْبَارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ لَهُ الْأَسْمَاء الْحُسْنَى يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي

السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ

He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

Al-Hashr 22-24

| Part 1 | Part 2 |
The Power Of Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.