/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation in Islam?

IzakHalevas
02-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Does this verse in the quran suggest this:

How can ye reject the faith in Allah.- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.
(2:28)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 06:02 PM
:salamext:

No, its referring to the day of ressurection. The day when all of mankind and jinn will be brought back to life and be judged on all that they did, by Allaah the All Powerful, the Just.

In the Tafsir of Ibn Abbaas:

(How disbelieve you in Allah) how astonishing that you disbelieve in Allah (when you were dead) sperm drops in the loins of your fathers (and He gave life to you!) in the wombs of your mothers. (Then He will give you death) when your lifespan ends, (then life again) for the Resurrection, (and then unto Him ye will be returned) in the Hereafter whereupon He shall requite you for your works.

Skillganon
02-11-2007, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
Resurrection.

Allah gave you life, he will cause you to die. Than he will ressurect you and to him it is the final return.

IzakHalevas
02-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Cool, Judaism teaches the resserection of the dead as well when the Moshiach comes.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 06:16 PM
The Moshiach is the Messiah right?

Just for clarification :)

IzakHalevas
02-11-2007, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
The Moshiach is the Messiah right?

Just for clarification :)
Yes.

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Kool, masha'Allaah we believe in that too. The messiah (Eesa, son of Maryam peace be upon them) - he will come to slay the anti-christ. And that will be really close to the end times too.

IzakHalevas
02-11-2007, 06:26 PM
lol, well we don't believe in an "anti-christ".

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 06:34 PM
We do :) because theres a constant struggle between good [i.e. faith/emaan] and bad [disbelief/kufr] throughout mankind and the times. When Al-Dajjaal [the imposter] comes, he will pretend to be a prophet, and gradually lead people to believe that he is God.

Allaah will allow him to do many miracles, this is a trial for mankind - but with a long hard trial, Allaah will send Eesa ibn Maryam [Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon them)] to fight the anti-christ and he will slay him. After this there will be bliss and Allaah will allow the treasures of the earth to come out, this will be really near to the end of time. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary will marry and live upto a certain time period and then corruption will spread once again on the earth.

The trumpet will be blown and everything will be destroyed, except the Lord, Most High, our Creator. 'Who is the king today?' He will say.

When Allaah wills, the angel who blew the trumpet will come back to life and blow the trumpet once again by the will of Allaah. The graves will be overthrown and mankind will run like scattered moths, in a state of shock. This is the day when the evil ones will be repayed for their actions, and the good will be rewarded for all that they did. Allaah will not treat a soul unjustly in any way. It's the day of which theres no doubt.

shible
02-11-2007, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
We do :) because theres a constant struggle between good [i.e. faith/emaan] and bad [disbelief/kufr] throughout mankind and the times. When Al-Dajjaal [the imposter] comes, he will pretend to be a prophet, and gradually lead people to believe that he is God.

Allaah will allow him to do many miracles, this is a trial for mankind - but with a long hard trial, Allaah will send Eesa ibn Maryam [Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon them)] to fight the anti-christ and he will slay him. After this there will be bliss and Allaah will allow the treasures of the earth to come out, this will be really near to the end of time. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary will marry and live upto a certain time period and then corruption will spread once again on the earth.

The trumpet will be blown and everything will be destroyed, except the Lord, Most High, our Creator. 'Who is the king today?' He will say.

When Allaah wills, the angel who blew the trumpet will come back to life and blow the trumpet once again by the will of Allaah. The graves will be overthrown and mankind will run like scattered moths, in a state of shock. This is the day when the evil ones will be repayed for their actions, and the good will be rewarded for all that they did. Allaah will not treat a soul unjustly in any way. It's the day of which theres no doubt.

But Al-Dajjal is not the end of the road as far as i have heard. there will be other things happening after him. they are

1. The arrival of Yajujj-Majujj.who were trapped during the period of Prophet Dawood (A.S) between two mountains.
2. then a strange bird will be seen which is half animal and half bird.
3. the true muslims or muhmin's will die at a shorter period
4. the ratio of men and women will considerably vary such that, there will be 1 man for 7 woman.

5. verus of Quran will be dissappeared
6. there will be two solar eclipse on a single month
7. A guy will wage war against the holy cities of muslims and finally
8. the trumpet will be blown.

I am not much sure how far i am correct with these concepts but i read them on an islamic book store.

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 06:55 PM

You're right bro shible, jazaak Allaah khayr for adding them in. Some of those events come before and some come after, i never went into detail so i never included them parts purposely. :)

shible
02-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Assalamu alaikkum(warah)

Thanks bro.

I was in a dilemma before making this post though i read them i wasn't sure how far they were correct.

and one more info Abt Al-Dajjal

he would be able to move around all parts of the world except four Places. they are the holy lands of Muslims.

is it also true

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 07:06 PM

He wont be able to enter the sanctuaries of Makkah and Madina because there will be angels guarding them. :)

shible
02-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks bro by the way here is a link for a detailed info on Anti-Christ (Dajjal)

Sign of his appearence

Who is Dajjal

Malaikah
02-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Cool, Judaism teaches the resserection of the dead as well when the Moshiach comes.
You mean like how the Messiah (i.e. Jesus pbuh) resurrected the dead about 2000 years ago?

Or, do you mean the whole of humanity will be resurrected, before the Day of Judgment? :uuh:

IzakHalevas
02-12-2007, 08:39 PM
You mean like how the Messiah (i.e. Jesus pbuh) resurrected the dead about 2000 years ago?

Or, do you mean the whole of humanity will be resurrected, before the Day of Judgment?
Orthodox Judaism holds that belief in the Resurrection of the Dead is one of the cardinal principles of the Jewish faith. A famous Jewish halakhic-legal authority, Maimonides, set down thirteen main principles of the Jewish faith according to Orthodox Judaism which have ever since been printed in all Rabbinic prayer books. Resurrection is the thirteenth principle:

"I believe with complete (perfect) faith, that there will be techiat hameitim - revival of the dead, whenever it will be G-d's, blessed be He, will (desire) to arise and do so. May (G-d's) Name be blessed, and may His remembrance arise, forever and ever."

Malaikah
02-13-2007, 12:22 AM
But when you said that the dead will be resurrected by the Messiah, do you mean the whole of humanity will be resurrected (i.e. resurrected for Judgement Day)? Or will he resurrect just a few people, as a sign, and later on the whole of humanity will be resurrected for Judgement Day?

shible
02-13-2007, 04:22 AM
:sl:

For more clarification you could see those link that i posted if you mean

format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
But when you said that the dead will be resurrected by the Messiah, will he resurrect just a few people, as a sign,

and for the second Question

But when you said that the dead will be resurrected, do you mean the whole of humanity will be resurrected (i.e. resurrected for Judgement Day)?
we are bounded my unseen and unknown reality and truth that only the Almighty knows..........

north_malaysian
02-13-2007, 04:31 AM
lol, well we don't believe in an "anti-christ".
maybe we should rebranding "anti-christ" into "anti-messiah" for wider usage.:D

Makky
02-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Do you believe that there is a time relation between the destruction of al msjed al aqsa ( the mosque of jerusalem ) and Moshiach's coming?

Ninth_Scribe
02-15-2007, 02:02 AM
It refers to resurrection... in the spirit, not the flesh. The only works concerning reincarnation I've read were Indian, Christian and Jewish works.

Ninth Scribe

Malaikah
02-15-2007, 02:06 AM
^Um, if I am understanding you correctly, are you saying resurrection in Islam is only ressurection of the soul?

If you are, that isn't correct, because on the Day of Judgement we are resurrected with our bodies.

north_malaysian
02-15-2007, 06:40 AM
If you are, that isn't correct, because on the Day of Judgement we are resurrected with our bodies.
Yupp.... we need our body parts as they would be the witnesses of all deeds we did in the world life...

Muhammad
02-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Greetings,

Off-topic posts have been removed. Seeing as the original question has been answered, we can close the thread.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.