/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Auto Wudu Washers .......!!!

Helena
02-11-2007, 09:41 PM
:w:

erm guess another pictorial thread from me again....:shade:

got this images thru email...am just wondering will it take place in the future?

cudnt possibly understand the email as it was in urdu or arabic...

here it is?...anyone can translate it inshAllah?...

الوضوء الالي

أنتجت احدى الشركات الاسترالية جهاز أسمته ( Auto Wudu Washers ) وتقوم هذه الغسالة الالية بعملية الوضوء والتجفيف أيضا

وميزة هذه الغسالة هو توفير المياة وتجفيف الاعضاء واسهولة صيانتها وتركيبها وخاصة للمساجد ودورات المياة

ومميزاتها الاساسية هي :

- الغسيل والتجفيف آليا
- نظفية وصحية
- تمنع انسكاب الماء بالخارج
- غسيل سريع وسهل
- منع الازدحام لان كل آلة مكان مخصص
- حديد مقاوم للصدأ
- سهلة الاستعمال
- صيانة سهله
- تركيب سهل

وهذه صور للجهاز

wanna make any comments inshAllah..is it appropriate? is it comfy?...

is it better the way it is?...

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
02-11-2007, 09:43 PM
looks weird.....but cool...

Helena
02-11-2007, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
looks weird.....but cool...
LOL..ur telling me.....the society is becoming technological day by day....making it easier for ppl as they speak...

Kittygyal
salamualikum
actually they cost a bomb to behonest && you know what there kewl, && i have seen them before aswel on another forum mashallah very trendy && expensive aswel. *if they exists*
but but i don't even think they do :X && by they way erm forget it never mind
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shukria
Salam
The things that people come invent just crack me up sometimes..If they released it - don't think it would be a huge hit..I think you should use your hand to do the wudhu as you would be getting ajr...
Wasalam

snakelegs
02-11-2007, 09:50 PM
what a funny concept!
traveler....you get some strange e-mail. ^o)

H4RUN
02-11-2007, 10:03 PM
erm interesting:p Next thing we'll have something that will miswaaak our teeth with out us actually doing it ourself....oh erm yeah im kinda late on that, Mr Braun launched them motorized brushes long ago:D

What is the world coming to though lol....oh and err how u meant to go through inbetween ur toes with ur finger? Has it got a built in hand aswel? If so..does it massage your feet aswel? Questions, questions questions:p

Kittygyal
02-11-2007, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
erm interesting:p Next thing we'll have something that will miswaaak our teeth with out us actually doing it ourself....oh erm yeah im kinda late on that, Mr Braun launched them motorized brushes long ago:D

What is the world coming to though lol....oh and err how u meant to go through inbetween ur toes with ur finger? Has it got a built in hand aswel? If so..does it massage your feet aswel? Questions, questions questions:p
salamualikum.
RED LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
here we go again NEPHEW!

NO am sure it doesn't massage your smelly feet nor it does your inside toes lol so what about the private part is there one for that aswel? wow allah hu alim!.

&& erm this world is Bonkers. :uuh:
Ma'assalama

deen_2007
02-11-2007, 10:07 PM
wow..............cool

but then again...why?

is it hard to do wudu the ancient way...anyway ? (confused)

taqi
02-11-2007, 10:34 PM
thts amazing...
still not sure if they hv invented anythin like tht,if they do...i'll surely see it before u guys here in emirates.:P,n i personally think it would be a huge hit,since the locals here r lazy as hell,the locals here wouldnt mind some aiding device 2 help dem in der salah movements....anywy..my brother made a good point upder "how u meant to go through inbetween ur toes with ur finger? Has it got a built in hand aswel?"

Pk_#2
02-11-2007, 10:36 PM
LOL Nice :)

Not that bad doin' it ourselfs dou :D

But neat idea for the elderly :muddlehea :rolleyes:

Peace!

Mawaddah
02-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Sheesh! looks like a whole lot more trouble than just making Wudhu' the good ol' fashioned way

:rollseyes

deen_2007
02-11-2007, 11:34 PM
when we do wudu...we try to use less water as possible....to save water & be economic like our prophet Mohammed (swt) did....(they idea is to waste as little as possible in this world)

BUT...

with this new tecnology....i am sure we will be using more water then we need & although the ELECTRICITY used to function the machine, will mean waste of expense...(when we could use the money elsewhere....'charity')...isnt it?

i love the invention though......lol.....great idea

Snowflake
02-11-2007, 11:46 PM
lol what a weird concept! Not to mention the waste of money.

format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

good question about the built-in hand lol. I just hope there's not a hand to clean your ears and nostrils out. Lol, ewww!!!

FBI
02-12-2007, 12:15 AM

I seriously hope this is just a joke, I'd rather do it the sunnah way

AabiruSabeel
02-12-2007, 05:39 AM
Check this link:
http://www.aaceworldwide.com.au/aww.htm
It says it has facility for rubbing arms, elbows and feet.

Skillganon
02-12-2007, 05:50 AM
It is another useless technology in the world full of poverty

Woodrow
02-12-2007, 06:02 AM
The only valid use I can see would for for the elderly and the disabled who other wise would not be able to do wudu.

It would not replace wudu, but would be an intent for those who can not perform wudu in the prescribed manner.

Abdul-Raouf
02-12-2007, 06:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The only valid use I can see would for for the elderly and the disabled who other wise would not be able to do wudu.

It would not replace wudu, but would be an intent for those who can not perform wudu in the prescribed manner.

yes.. and its not sunnah(i mean the method)...it wont be comfortable...:thumbs_do:thumbs_do throw it away....

Malaikah
02-12-2007, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
lol what a weird concept! Not to mention the waste of money.

Yeh, how extravagant. :uuh:

What ever happened the bathroom sink?:?

'Abd al-Baari
02-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Salams

A nice idea, but would it be allowed islamicaly?
As one of the main disliked acts of wuzu is take help from another person without the need to.
I suppose it would be a good idea though for elderly people or those who cant carry out wuzu themselves.

Woodrow
02-12-2007, 11:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
Salams

A nice idea, but would it be allowed islamicaly?
As one of the main disliked acts of wuzu is take help from another person without the need to.
I suppose it would be a good idea though for elderly people or those who cant carry out wuzu themselves.
I am somewhat disabled and have some limitations . I need to rely on my Daughter to wash my feet. For me that would be a blessing. But, for those who are able to do wudu without assistance, it is not wudu in my opinion.

------
02-12-2007, 11:21 AM

I think the old fashioned way is better as it reflects upon your Imaan..I dunno how 2 explain it :rollseyes

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-12-2007, 11:36 AM
LOL wudhu only take 2mins but I can imagine that dubai or somewhere.

BTW It needs a dryer.

I think these kids of concepts can be used to help disabled people, or older people as woody said.

Snowflake
02-12-2007, 03:01 PM
^yeh suppose so. But it would need prongs to go between the toes. And also be at a lower height for wheel-chair users.

mehnaz
02-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Salaam,

umm..i dont like the idea of some machine washing my ears and face...i can very well do it on my own Alhamdulillah...and wats the big deal??..it hardly takes like 2 minutes to do wudu...then why a machine??...lol..

W'salaam

Woodrow
02-12-2007, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
^yeh suppose so. But it would need prongs to go between the toes. And also be at a lower height for wheel-chair users.
That is true.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.