/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reminder of our stuggle in Al-quds

SATalha
02-13-2007, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=5KNKzF9IQbw

Check this video out, people should realise who the real terrorist are:mad: :mad: The last part mad me very upset.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 02:51 PM
salamualikum
erm akhi i got to log in for some odd reaosn why? it says ''This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.''
also out of hand why are you judging people for? or erm i haven't seen the vid but whats it about?

Ma'assalama

SATalha
02-13-2007, 02:56 PM
I think you have to log in or press confirm. Sorry didnt mean to judge but the video made me realy angry about the rhetoric that is used against us and not then real group. The last part shows an Isreali soldier slap a child and the child falls to the ground.

Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 03:08 PM
salamualikum.
can't see no 'confirm' buutton but erm dude allah hu alim.
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SATalha
02-13-2007, 08:51 PM
If you register with Youtube you will be able to see it. There are more like it and its really important that we view these videos. It shows what we miss in the western media.

Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
If you register with Youtube you will be able to see it. There are more like it and its really important that we view these videos. It shows what we miss in the western media.
salamualikum.
inshallah akhi i will see it later on if not aday then tomz for defo just that am too too buzy now inshallah will do okay :).
till then i can't comment so yh leave it till later :shade:
Ma'assalama

Chechen
02-13-2007, 10:28 PM
That video got me really angry especially in the end when the Israeli soldier slaps the child and then continues by kicking him while he's on the floor. That got me really mad if I was there I wouldn't just stand there and watch like the people there were doing. Why are the Israelis allowed to do that kind of stuff without anyone saying anything! What makes them superior to the rest??

SATalha
02-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Yeah and people wonder why the Ummah are angry with Isreal? The brutality is sick and no justification can be made.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.