PDA

View Full Version : Qu'ran Recitation CD



doodlebug
02-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Assalam alaykum

Could someone suggest a good cd for me that has someone reciting the quran? I'd like to purchase one so I can listen to it in my car on my way into work.

Thanks!
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 04:32 PM
salamualikum.
Qari-Basits reciation? who's do you want exactly?
Ma'assalama
Reply

S_87
02-13-2007, 04:40 PM
:sl:

everyones got different taste to who exactly they prefer

heres a link to a load of recitors, see who you like :)

http://english.islamway.com/sindex.p...=erecitorslist

a few known ones:

Abdul Rahman sudais, imam of masjid ul Haram

mishary Al Afasy, imam of the Grand masjid in kuwait

Abu Bakr al Shatry

salah al budair, imam of masjid al nabawi

saud Al Shuraim imam of masjid ul Haram

Muhamed al Menshawee

muhammed al Muhaisni


Abdul Basit Abdul Samad
Reply

'Abd al-Baari
02-13-2007, 09:30 PM
For cd's i would suggest www.dawahacademy.com

alhamdulillah they have many high quality sets
including

Makkah Taraweeh 1425
(Sheikh's Shuraim and Sudais)

Makkah Taraweeh 1426/1427
(Sheikhs Budair, Sudais, Johany and Shuraim)

Madinah Taraweeh 1426/1427
(Sheikhs Muyaqili, Qasim, Huthaify and Al Shaykh)

English Translations
Sheikh Shuraim & Sudais

Full Quran
-Sheikh Budair
-Sheikh Shuraim
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
jzcasejz
02-13-2007, 09:33 PM
High Quality + ALOT Of Recitors = http://audio.islamicnetwork.com

Yayyy...At This Rate...I Should Get Grade A In AS Maths :D
Reply

Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
For cd's i would suggest www.dawahacademy.com

alhamdulillah they have many high quality sets
including

Makkah Taraweeh 1425
(Sheikh's Shuraim and Sudais)

Makkah Taraweeh 1426/1427
(Sheikhs Budair, Sudais, Johany and Shuraim)

Madinah Taraweeh 1426/1427
(Sheikhs Muyaqili, Qasim, Huthaify and Al Shaykh)

English Translations
Sheikh Shuraim & Sudais


Full Quran
-Sheikh Budair
-Sheikh Shuraim


salamualikum.
woow subhnallah i thought it said Basit there some for some odd reason :uuh:
but but not fair all the time shuraim && sudais english translation not much of Basit :cry:
Ma'assalama
Reply

Skillganon
02-14-2007, 02:55 AM
Originally Posted by doodlebug
Assalam alaykum

Could someone suggest a good cd for me that has someone reciting the quran? I'd like to purchase one so I can listen to it in my car on my way into work.

Thanks!
Sis

1. does you Car CD player, play MP3?
2. Do you have a CD_Rewriter drive (or DVD-Rewriter drive) on you computer?

If you have both of them, you can make your own CD with the Quran recitation in MP3 format and play it in your car.
Reply

doodlebug
02-14-2007, 03:10 AM
assalam alaykum skill!

alas my cd player does not play mp3. I even bought one of those things that you plug into the cigarette lighter and then plugged it into my mp3 player but it was so staticy I just tossed it out. I guess I could just burn it myself on my computer but I didn't know if it would all fit on one cd. Thanks for the idea though.

Now the hard part is finding out which reciter I like. oh boy. lol
Originally Posted by Skillganon
Sis

1. does you Car CD player, play MP3?
2. Do you have a CD_Rewriter drive (or DVD-Rewriter drive) on you computer?

If you have both of them, you can make your own CD with the Quran recitation in MP3 format and play it in your car.
Reply

Skillganon
02-14-2007, 03:13 AM
Originally Posted by doodlebug
assalam alaykum skill!

alas my cd player does not play mp3. I even bought one of those things that you plug into the cigarette lighter and then plugged it into my mp3 player but it was so staticy I just tossed it out. I guess I could just burn it myself on my computer but I didn't know if it would all fit on one cd. Thanks for the idea though.

Now the hard part is finding out which reciter I like. oh boy. lol
:s:
sis. If you going to use the Audio CD format that plays in the car, It will not all burn in one CD.

Maybe you can make a colection of CD with each CD holding certain number of Surah that fits.

You have to ask someone who know's how to do this. i.e.

1. What is the normal Audio CD format?
2. How to convert it to that format.

or if you might able to find it in the normal audio CD format, only you have to burn it on a CD and play.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 04:04 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 08:08 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 10:08 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 03:16 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!