have u ever experienced that

format_quote Originally Posted by BlackIce_645
its not.
can u share your experience on that subject

Kittygyal
02-15-2007, 05:03 PM
salamualikum.
''how is islam being weakend'

well basically Islam HASN'T been weakend its US who are weak in our Iman, NOT islam, we need to realise Islam is a religion therefore it can't be weak, we are weak from inside hence we are practising inshallah :)

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zaki.aumeerudy
02-15-2007, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.

well basically Islam HASN'T been weakend its US who are weak in our Iman, NOT islam, we need to realise Islam is a religion therefore it can't be weak, we are weak from inside hence we are practising inshallah :)

Ma'assalama
i wanted to say this is among the new techniques used to weaken muslim ,no evidence ,no proof but the person is harmed

Kittygyal
02-15-2007, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zaki.aumeerudy
i wanted to say this is among the new techniques used to weaken muslim ,no evidence ,no proof but the person is harmed
salamualikum.
i don't get you akhi which person is harmed? :muddlehea
Ma'assalama

zaki.aumeerudy
02-15-2007, 05:29 PM
in 1993 there was a jinn attack throughout the country in the month of ramadan

talikng about sects
having u read the book talblis iblis by ibn qayyim

Kittygyal
02-15-2007, 05:40 PM
talikng about sects
having u read the book talblis iblis by ibn qayyim
salamualikum.
excuse me i don't get it are there two people whom are called zaki.aumeerudy :muddlehea
Ma'assalama

zaki.aumeerudy
02-15-2007, 05:45 PM
salamualikum.
excuse me i don't get it are there two people whom are called zaki.aumeerudy :muddlehea
Ma'assalama
only one i posted two quotes too rapidly

Do u know the story where the prophet was getting problem with sorcery

BlissfullyJaded
02-16-2007, 05:08 AM
:sl:

*Topic Moved*

Islam isn't being weakened. Nobody could possibly weaken the religion. :-\

In Sayyidina Rasulullah's (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) case, we can't say the sorcery completely weakened him. Yes, the effects of the poison led to his death, but it didn't weaken him in the cause he was accomplishing.

Although I am a bit confused, so perhaps its best I don't really post...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-16-2007, 05:21 AM
Islam has not weakened, Muslims have weakened, our Imaan. Like sis kittygyal said. Islam is forever protected by Allah(swt).

zaki.aumeerudy
02-16-2007, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah
:sl:

*Topic Moved*

Islam isn't being weakened. Nobody could possibly weaken the religion. :-\

In Sayyidina Rasulullah's (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) case, we can't say the sorcery completely weakened him. Yes, the effects of the poison led to his death, but it didn't weaken him in the cause he was accomplishing.

Although I am a bit confused, so perhaps its best I don't really post...
this topic is difficult i will give some explanation by tomoro insha allah

zaki.aumeerudy
02-17-2007, 06:28 PM
this topic is difficult i will give some explanation by tomoro insha allah
sorcery is defined as the capacity of changing the state if things
E.G IF a person read the quran and he is sick he might be cured because the quran is remedy for illnesses
if a person put an evil eye on someone the person may get sick because the former is a satanic effect btu the evil eye is not sorcery
sorcery is the invocation of magic spells or something alike which causes the person or the wealth of the person to be destroyed
the pillars of sorcery are three or two
1; the object or objects used
2: the jinn or number of jinns concerned
3; the sorcerer or sorcerers

NobleMuslimUK
02-20-2007, 01:58 AM
Allah SWT has given us the counter for all human and living things, the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet Mohammed PBUH.
Such as mentioned before disease, devil whispering evil thoughts, jinn possessing to cause harm, evil eye. Regular salaah and recitation of the Holy Quran and also remembrance of Allah SWT and gratitude towards Allah SWT keeps one well protected from seen and unseen harms. A sincere dua to Allah SWT can have needs fulfilled, danger averted, protection from calamities, anxieties and worries, also protection from the devil. Things seem impossible and hard to our incomprehensive minds, but nothing is impossible for Allah SWT for he has absolute knowledge and power. For Allah SWT to create is a simple instruction of "Be" and it is. The sole ruler of the Universe and everything inside it.
So to answer you question Islam has not become weak, but rather we have become weak.

Curaezipirid
02-20-2007, 02:07 AM
how is islaam being weakened
format_quote Originally Posted by BlackIce_645
its not.
this is very common in africn an indian countries
In Europe it seem people do not know about that

in 1993 there was a jinn attack throughout the country in the month of ramadan

can u share your experience on that subject
(that post was asking to share of experience that Islam is not under attack.)

salamualikum.

Ma'assalama
I agree, but not that a Jinn could attack, unless you have mistaken the Jinn, whom are Moslem, for a Shaytan's attack. The shaytan will attack and we in Islam will be the only safe from.

salam

جوري
02-20-2007, 05:47 AM
Islam can never be weakened until it is G-D's will that all religion be removed from this earth... Muslims however are weak in multitudes of ways...
I remember this quote I think by Martin Luther "We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people"--
There have always been tribulations.. but we need to suffer so to change...change doesn't happen over night...it comes from within the person then the community then nations... I already sense a wind of change...

zaki.aumeerudy
02-20-2007, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
(that post was asking to share of experience that Islam is not under attack.)

I agree, but not that a Jinn could attack, unless you have mistaken the Jinn, whom are Moslem, for a Shaytan's attack. The shaytan will attack and we in Islam will be the only safe from.

salam
u are right
i will begin from the start , i did not explain enough
in 1968 the was a civil war between muslims and christian ,the muslim lost the war in terms of wealth and many muslims were tortured till the intervention of the UK army to stop the war
after that it was a drug problem to a high extent in the christian n muslim community it was at its top in 1980 ,so many muslims became drug addicts ,many imams did not care they were imported from india , the did not do anything ,prostitution was also here ,it was the new job of our sisters and may 6000 abandoned their deen ,the door o mosque was closed for them ,then came some imams from pakistan/saudi arabia where the situation began to ameliorate but many doors for mosque was closed for them . fifty percent of muslims are bareillewis followers praying on tombs

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.