PDA

View Full Version : islamirama

islamirama
02-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Bismillaahi Arrahmaan Arraheem
In The Name Of Allaah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaah wa Barakaatuh,

I'm a new member from usa. I"m a bro and i pray inshallah you benefit from and from you with my stay here. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
Wa'alaikum as’salaam wa rahmatullaah wa Barakaatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
02-13-2007, 07:14 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Helena
02-13-2007, 08:42 PM
welcome to the forum..hope this site extends ur knowledge and spread ur understanding with others inshAllah.....

enjoy ur stay inshAllah...

hope to see ur posts soon inshAllah...:D

Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 11:03 PM
salamualikum.
aww akhi you joined two forums today mashallah, even on KB :), anywho ahve fun akhi && sat active inshallah
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
02-13-2007, 11:04 PM
wots kB sis?....

Sabbir_1
02-13-2007, 11:08 PM
welcome bro, enjoy your stay.. and keep posting..

Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
wots kB sis?....
salamualikum.
KB is brother Aashiq-E-Rasool's site Kitabullah :)
Ma'assalama

islamirama
02-13-2007, 11:28 PM
thanks for the welcome guys. um why are my thread not showing up? I created several threads and only poetry corner has shown up. I noticed my "sects in Islam" thread has be deleted, and i'm guess so has the others ones i created? Anyone can shed light on this?

Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
thanks for the welcome guys. um why are my thread not showing up? I created several threads and only poetry corner has shown up. I noticed my "sects in Islam" thread has be deleted, and i'm guess so has the others ones i created? Anyone can shed light on this?
salamualikum.
akhi you need 50post first i think
Ma'assalama

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-13-2007, 11:31 PM
:sl:

Well, we aren't allowed to discuss sectarian issues because it will only cause division between the Ummah, which is wrong and we don't want that. The mods have posted up stuff about it which you can stiil read. Ummm about the rest, I'm not sure. Ameen to your Du'a.

Anyways welcome to LI bro.
See you around Insha'Allah

:w:

islamirama
02-13-2007, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.
akhi you need 50post first i think
Ma'assalama
50 posts for what?

learningislam
02-14-2007, 08:29 AM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum bro
Hope you have a beneficial stay here and learn too inshaAllah

:wasalamex

Samira_01
02-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Welcome:)

Kittygyal
02-14-2007, 12:29 PM
50 posts for what?
salamualikum.
akhi you need 50posts before become a member lool you are unlimited at the moment so get cracking on posting inshallah :) && Taybah said it all ^ :D
Ma'assalama

- Qatada -
02-14-2007, 01:42 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums brother :)

:salamext:

Pk_#2
02-14-2007, 05:00 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullai Wabarakatuh,

welcome to Li Islamic Forum,

Hope you have a benficial stay here,

Big up to KB :p

Be good bruv :D

islamirama
02-15-2007, 04:40 AM
as'salaamu alaikum,

thank you for the welcome bro/sis, inshallah hope it will be a pleasant stay here. Although i understand why my threads posts on certain threads being moderated and need approval?

BlissfullyJaded
02-15-2007, 04:45 AM

Welcome to the forums. InshaAllah your stay with us will prove beneficial and wonderful.

In certain sections such as Discover Islam, World Affairs, Exchange Links, and the Sects and divisions forums, your post needs to be approved by a moderator before it will appear on the forum for all to view. It is to ensure that posts in those sections are appropriate and in line with the Quran and Sunnah inshaAllah.

Woodrow
02-15-2007, 04:51 AM

Welcome to the Forum Brother. I checked and only found one thread of yours that is awaiting moderation and one was deleted. You should have recived a notice about the deleted one.

The one that is awaiting moderation, I was in a bit of a quandry what to do with it. I'm going to move it to a more appropriate location.

Please share what you can with us and hopefully you will also learn from us, and enjoy yourself.

ژاله
02-15-2007, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the forum bro!!!:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.