/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MSN headache!

AhlaamBella
02-13-2007, 08:02 PM
salaam

has anyone ever had sum1 hack in2 their account?

wasalaam
sis khad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sojourner
02-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Not that one for me, but hacking is pretty easy and is usually done by phishing. Best thing would be to change your password, run a virus and spyware check on your computer and if necessary update all of your security software.

AhlaamBella
02-13-2007, 09:24 PM
its just that someone has hacked into my friend's account and is causing trouble. Thought I'd get a bit of info on it seeing as i only know a little bit.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-13-2007, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
salaam

has anyone ever had sum1 hack in2 their account?

wasalaam
sis khad
:salamext:

nope Alhamdulillaah, i seriously dont know why anyone would even want to do that :S :S :S

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
02-13-2007, 09:32 PM
i know. This person keeps pretending to be her and its kinda freaky. I don't when im talking to my friend or him!

unknown_JJ
02-13-2007, 10:48 PM
yeah i done to 2 people before.. lol but at the end i gave their emails back..which was a big mistake hehe

Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 10:54 PM
salamualikum.
happened to me enough time but as i am NOT allwed on MSN no more am kinda happy but i go on it like sneaking just like for 5-10mins or so but other than that i'll tell yh MSN/YAHOO another chat line is waste of yh time dudette please waste yh time in such a manner inshallah, :) i know now because MSN/YAHOO is worthless at the end of the day you get nothing out of it.
Ma'assalama

Um_ahmad
02-13-2007, 11:04 PM
how do u know if u are hacked?

Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Um_ahmad
how do u know if u are hacked?
salamualikum.
simple one who steals ya Pics, one who knows ya password, one who changes yh account details, one who delets stuff, one who adds stuff etc etc
Ma'assalama

Strzelecki
02-14-2007, 05:36 AM
My sister's account got hacked a few years ago.
Whoever it was changed her password and talked to all her friends. <_<

- Qatada -
02-14-2007, 05:57 PM
:salamext:

Sis deepocean, tell your friend to make a new email address so people will realise that she doesn't use her other email because she can explain on her new add that the other one got hacked. That way her friends can delete the old email address insha'Allaah.

AhlaamBella
02-14-2007, 07:13 PM
the thing is....*blushes* my friend isn't even supposed to be on MSN. so all her family who see her online are asking weird questions. We found out who hacked into it today and he is kind of blackmailing her with dodgy stuff she has done in the past. SubhanAllah I knew it would catch up with her.

Kittygyal
02-14-2007, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
the thing is....*blushes* my friend isn't even supposed to be on MSN. so all her family who see her online are asking weird questions. We found out who hacked into it today and he is kind of blackmailing her with dodgy stuff she has done in the past. SubhanAllah I knew it would catch up with her.
salamualikum.
that must be hilarious, never trust anyone on NET never :thumbs_do
Ma'assalama

Um_ahmad
02-14-2007, 09:45 PM
kitty thats true.

Pk_#2
02-14-2007, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
yeah i done to 2 people before.. lol but at the end i gave their emails back..which was a big mistake hehe
hehe i memba dat :hiding::giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.