/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bags and prayer mats?

Far7an
02-13-2007, 08:16 PM
:sl:

Does anyone know of a company which offers bags which you can personalise? With your name on it? Or the name of a company? I'm also looking for someone who is selling prayer mats which are light and are suitable for those travelling.

Jazaakallahu khayran in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
02-13-2007, 08:34 PM
am not sure about the personalise bag......but have bought prayer mats that can be carried for travelling from zam zam or it can be found in any islamic book shop...got it for saudi arabia....

Snowflake
02-13-2007, 08:36 PM
travel prayer mat

buy at: http://www.islamicgoodsdirect.co.uk/...oducts_id/3645

Snowflake
02-13-2007, 08:40 PM
personalised bags

http://www.nznature.co.nz/MSHOP:EXTP...8:IT=1667#1667

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
02-13-2007, 08:45 PM

http://www.monstermarketplace.com/Gi...ng236a826.html

Snowflake
02-13-2007, 08:49 PM
personalised lockable luggage straps

also

http://www.minilabels.co.uk/e_straps_personalised.htm

Far7an
02-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Jazaakallah khayr for the replies. What I meant by bag was something someone can put their mushaf in, along with all their other kitaabs.

The prayer mat doesn't need a bag and it doesn't need to be something flash... Small would do good, but more importantly.. cheap :)

I need to buy these in large quantities.

Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 11:26 PM
salamualikum.
book shop well it hasn't got ALL book it's got everything there
Ma'assalama

Snowflake
02-14-2007, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Jazaakallah khayr for the replies. What I meant by bag was something someone can put their mushaf in, along with all their other kitaabs.

The prayer mat doesn't need a bag and it doesn't need to be something flash... Small would do good, but more importantly.. cheap :)

I need to buy these in large quantities.
You mean something like this?

http://www.team-colours.co.uk/bags/officebags.htm

Snowflake
02-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Cheapest prayer mat I found is this one at £2.49

when do you need them by and how many?

http://www.islamicbookclub.com/Categ...?categ_pk=1509

Malaikah
02-14-2007, 01:48 AM

Can't you just use an old piece of cloth or something? :?

Tania
02-14-2007, 04:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

I think are for a travel agency - when you choose the company they will give you for free a gift to show their appreciation :) marketing things. It must be an islamic travel company

Far7an
02-14-2007, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Cheapest prayer mat I found is this one at £2.49

when do you need them by and how many?

http://www.islamicbookclub.com/Categ...?categ_pk=1509
Jazaakillah khayr! That'll do fine. May Allaah reward you for every person who makes sujood on each prayer mat I buy, aameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

I thought about that. My wife can sew and she can probably make some bags if I bought her the cloth, but then that'd be too much work for her considering the amount I need.

format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
I think are for a travel agency - when you choose the company they will give you for free a gift to show their appreciation :) marketing things. It must be an islamic travel company
Nope, not travel agency.

Snowflake
02-14-2007, 02:02 PM
Jazaakillah khayr! That'll do fine. May Allaah reward you for every person who makes sujood on each prayer mat I buy, aameen.

I thought about that. My wife can sew and she can probably make some bags if I bought her the cloth, but then that'd be too much work for her considering the amount I need.
wa iyyakum - Ameen. How many do you need btw? Also if praying is going to be done on a hard surface, there's something else you can use. It's a bit like plastic/rubber kind of material which has a bounce to it. It'll sure save a lot of sore knees. Let me know if you're interested inshaAllah. It'll probably be cheaper than the prayer mat I posted.

Far7an
02-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Yeah that would be great.. where can we get that from? I need at least 50.

Snowflake
02-14-2007, 10:26 PM
OK, I don't know what it's called so can't search for it online. I'll pop in to the shop where I saw it and post some pics of it inshaAllah (tomorrow). You'll be able to get at least two, perhaps even three prayer mats out of one yard as it's quiet wide. And if it's the one I'm thinking of it costs £1.00 - £1.50 per yard.

Pk_#2
02-14-2007, 10:52 PM
You can make them easily bro, my mum made little bags for a few to carry their books in, and it was simple, and everyone seemed ok with them,

if you buy the BIG bags, it might get a lil hard for travellors, to carry always..

where they going?

All the best InshaAllah

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Far7an
02-15-2007, 12:29 PM
They not going anywhere. It's something for the kids in the madrassah I teach in. We have moved to another location and would prefer everyone to bring their own prayer mats, but I thought if I can get them cheap I'd get it for them. And a few of them don't have bags for their kitaabs, which is why I asked for that.

Snowflake
02-15-2007, 04:08 PM
Fra7an bro, I found some gorgeous material, but not the one I had in mind. Still the fabric is hard wearing with a soft velvety feel on the top side -similar to the normal prayer mats. It's £1.50 a yard but I got it reduce to 75p a yard! The best thing is you can make two prayer rugs out of 1 1/4 yards! :D

I'll PM you on how to get it, inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.