/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iranian converts to Christianity

Sami Zaatari
02-13-2007, 09:07 PM
salam all, a journalist wrote an article about this issue lol and i got quoted in the article about this issue of iranian converts to christianity!:

http://www.themedialine.org/news/new...p?NewsID=16721

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-13-2007, 11:02 PM
salamualikum.
EDIT: just read ALL of the article made sense after all lol, but hey dude you have became famous mashallah, && akhi how did you do this all did someone interviw yh?
Ma'assalama

pssst Habeshi.... erm take ''YH'' :X quote of now :p

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-14-2007, 12:00 AM
lol bro ur popular ;D

Sami Zaatari
02-14-2007, 12:11 AM
:) :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
02-14-2007, 12:14 AM
:s:
Bro, I did not know you was Iranian.

Umar001
02-14-2007, 12:22 AM

And lol @ Zaatri

Need to phone them up.

mashaAllah, by the way :)

I could not have put it better myself in the sense that most of the 'converts' do so without knowledge.

Goku
02-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Salaam Brother Saami, good comments in the article. I didnt know u were of Iranian descent, it is nice to see there are faithful Muslim Iranians like yourself.

syilla
02-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Zaatri, an American of Iranian descent, says he is not necessarily trying to convert people to Islam, but urges Muslims to make their decision only after they have all the information.

“Some people have been lied to. If you read the missionary arguments, you see they are distorting the Arabic, taking things out of context and quoting weak sources. It preys on weak Muslims who don’t know the sources.”
lol...is this you.

btw...how should a muslim really react on this kind of situation?

dougmusr
02-14-2007, 02:24 AM
I could not have put it better myself in the sense that most of the 'converts' do so without knowledge.
It seems to me that if you state "most of the 'converts' do so without knowledge", you are also implying that "some of the 'converts' do so with knowledge". I would take this to mean that a conversion to Christianity could in fact follow a rational study and comparison of the claims of both religions. That is perhaps why Islamic societies are so opposed to Christian teaching and mission activity.

jello
02-14-2007, 10:25 AM
^

It seems to me that if you state "most of the 'converts' do so without knowledge", you are also implying that "some of the 'converts' do so with knowledge". I would take this to mean that a conversion to Christianity could in fact follow a rational study and comparison of the claims of both religions. That is perhaps why Islamic societies are so opposed to Christian teaching and mission activity.
Firt of all the field of Muslim-Christian debate is quite big and I do not think anyone can look into them totally.

And concerning this matter, Iranians are mostly Shias, and they are deviants at the very least and altogether out of Islam at the worst, so converting from one non-Islamic religion to another one would definitely not raise my worries.

Malaikah
02-14-2007, 11:49 AM
:sl:

Mashaallah bro, very well said indeed! Are you famous or what? How did you get interviewed?

dougmusr,

And what about all the Christians who convert to Islam, also with knowledge? I hope you see why I think your conclusion was a little bit oversimplified.

format_quote Originally Posted by jello
And concerning this matter, Iranians are mostly Shias, and they are deviants at the very least and altogether out of Islam at the worst, so converting from one non-Islamic religion to another one would definitely not raise my worries.
Subhanallah, sad but true.

Malaikah
02-14-2007, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
btw...how should a muslim really react on this kind of situation?

How else can a person react to someone moving from divine guidance (assuming they didn't commit acts of kufr that are common amongst the shia), to misguidance and hellfire?:rolleyes:

brenton
02-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Great job getting quoted!

Not all evangelicals are ignorant, and the ones who "missionize" Muslims that I know take great care to understand Islam, and struggle in the way Western Muslims do over issues like Jihad. Most care more about eternity than the here-and-now (which I think is wrong), so they aren't concerned about the "dangers of Islam," like you see on some websites. They are concerned that people know Jesus.

There are ignorant ones, but many of them would be fundamentalists, not evangelicals. As Muslims want to be understood, so do Christians.

Malaikah
02-14-2007, 12:11 PM
I believe he was referring to the anti-Islamic website that he refutes... those guys aren't ignorant, they know what they are talking about, and they are just plain liars and truth-twisters.

The lowest of the low in my opinion.

Umar001
02-14-2007, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dougmusr
Well since I was not in a sort of debate or formative thread I didn't take it upon myself to analyse my words of choice. But fair enough, I will try to explain the position.

The fact that I said most do without knowledge, means that some do become christians having known knowledge, I guess the word here that needs to be understood is knowledge, what is meant by knowledge.

I was implying knowledge of compilation of the scripture in one phrase which would emcopass quite alot of things.

Now, coming to the fact that some do convert whilst having KNOWLEDGE, which I have summed up above, then yes, some do, but is it because it is rational? No. Rather, of those who convert who have knowledge, I do not think it is so because of rational study, but rather an inner compelling feeling which might have been triggered by some experiences.

So there are those who have knowledge, i.e. true background of christianity, but still convert, but do they convert because of this knowledge? I do not think so. They convert because they have a sort of experience and feel touched.

So "I would take this to mean that a conversion to Christianity could in fact follow a rational study and comparison of the claims of both religions." I would adivse you not to take it to mean that, as that is most further from the truth. Conversion in my view to Christianity does not occour because of a retional study and comparison but rather conversion can occour even if someone has done the study, though it is in my view unlikely, but its catalyst is something else.

I am glad you posted and gave me a chance to clear any misunderstanding :)

Eesa.

Sami Zaatari
02-14-2007, 03:05 PM
well i am a strange mix, i am Arab-Iranian born in los angelas california, ;)

Sami Zaatari
02-14-2007, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dougmusr
no not really, because even those with knowledge who convert to christianity can never prove their christian faith, it is all based on EMOTION and not fact, they get told oh jesus wants to know u, oh jesus loves u, oh ur loved by god come back home, oh we christians love, and this and that, so that moves the person abit and he starts thinking with his emotions rather than logical reasoning as to why he should be a christian. go read EVERY convert story of 'knowledgable' muslims who left Islam for christianity, u will see all of them say ohhhhhhh i felt the love, i felt jesus! etc etc, which proves my point that it is all BASED ON EMOTION, NOT RATIONAL THINKING, now go read the christians who have converted to Islam, you will see a stark contrast, you will see they left christianity because they rationally compared Islam and Christianity and found christianity to be illogical and leaves u with many questions which go un-answered, while when they looked at Islam they saw all their answers and saw a real rational belief that can be easily proven and backed up, AND THAT MY FRIEND IS THE DIFFERENCE.

Bittersteel
02-14-2007, 03:22 PM
only 70,000?In my country we got about 1.4 million Christians(there are rumours that they were blackmailed to;most converts are illiterate villagers anyway) out of a population of 140-150 million.
I would take this to mean that a conversion to Christianity could in fact follow a rational study and comparison of the claims of both religions.
you many people convert for lots of reasons.some can do it for money or food even.heck they offer gifts to attract potential converts.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/050116/139/2j1rp.html

Sami Zaatari
02-14-2007, 03:30 PM
true, iran has a population of 70 million, lol and they say only 70,000 converted, that is nothing, and for every convert to christianity we get 3 to Islam. :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Comeon guys this isn't a race.

Al_Imaan
02-14-2007, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sami Zaatari
true, iran has a population of 70 million, lol and they say only 70,000 converted, that is nothing, and for every convert to christianity we get 3 to Islam.

it may be nothing compared to the 70 million, but it is something.....and true about every convert to christianity, we get three to islam.....who knows even more...islam is the fastest growing religion.....and one thing is weird....wat point in islam did they disagree with that caused them to convert....

Umar001
02-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Imagine that though, I mean, ok this many ratio to this many.

But still 70,00 or what ever, all might go hell, they make their own way there. SubhanAllah.

Al_Imaan
02-14-2007, 04:16 PM
i know what u'll mean...70,000 to 70,000,000.....but im saying individually....70,000 is alot....and i was also thinking about what erroes did they see in islam that caused them to convert....that would be interesting to know....

Bittersteel
02-14-2007, 04:31 PM
come on guys this isn't a race.
there is always a strength in numbers.
and for every convert to Christianity we get 3 to Islam.
Proof?are you sure you have not taken Muslim birth rates into account?

Sami Zaatari
02-14-2007, 04:31 PM
yeah im just talking converts, not by birth

Islamicboy
02-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Iranians coverting Christianity doesnt surprise me a bit. I have seen many Iranians who come to Western Countries and leave their religion. Majority of Arabs and Pakistanis come to Western Countries and change their names. 70,000 is a huge number they left a religion of "There is no god but Allah" to there is god who is a man and his son and his wife etc.. How can you believe God is his creation? The major problem with Iran is the similar problem with Indians and Pakistanis they have weird rituals which many people believe the rituals are Islamic even though its not... Plus scholars of knowledge in these countries acutally LACK KNOWLEDGE...

brenton
02-14-2007, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sami Zaatari
no not really, because even those with knowledge who convert to christianity can never prove their christian faith, it is all based on EMOTION and not fact, they get told oh jesus wants to know u, oh jesus loves u, oh ur loved by god come back home, oh we christians love, and this and that, so that moves the person abit and he starts thinking with his emotions rather than logical reasoning as to why he should be a christian. go read EVERY convert story of 'knowledgable' muslims who left Islam for christianity, u will see all of them say ohhhhhhh i felt the love, i felt jesus! etc etc, which proves my point that it is all BASED ON EMOTION, NOT RATIONAL THINKING, now go read the christians who have converted to Islam, you will see a stark contrast, you will see they left christianity because they rationally compared Islam and Christianity and found christianity to be illogical and leaves u with many questions which go un-answered, while when they looked at Islam they saw all their answers and saw a real rational belief that can be easily proven and backed up, AND THAT MY FRIEND IS THE DIFFERENCE.
Talk about ignorant characterization! Wow.

Although, it is the case for me. I experienced Jesus, so I followed him.
Now I'm older, and wiser. So I've considered Islam. With all do respect, I could become Jewish because it makes sense, I could become Buddhist because it connects with my Canadian culture, but I could not become Muslim. It isn't rational. And the "proofs" are far from it.

But I respect Muslims, and admit I might be wrong. I don't think so. I think that I've chosen the right path, but I don't condemn those who follow Islam. They are bros & sisters in humanity, and God will be the judge, not me.

I just wish that Muslims would take the time to understand Christians. Some do, but it isn't always the case.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Not just Muslims Brenton. If you are going to mention who needs to understand who, it should be that everyone needs to understand each other.
I don't like the fact that it always falls towards Muslims.

brenton
02-15-2007, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Not just Muslims Brenton. If you are going to mention who needs to understand who, it should be that everyone needs to understand each other.
I don't like the fact that it always falls towards Muslims.
I agree--everyone should seek understanding. I put the emphasis on my own Christian community first.

Muslim Woman
02-15-2007, 01:03 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

format_quote Originally Posted by brenton
.....I've considered Islam. With all do respect, I could become Jewish because it makes sense, I could become Buddhist because it connects with my Canadian culture, but I could not become Muslim. It isn't rational. And the "proofs" are far from it.......

---what's so wrong with Islam ? Care to explain ? :uuh:

Muslim Woman
02-15-2007, 01:11 AM
Comeon guys this isn't a race.
Salaam/peace;

I think , it’s important who are leaving Islam & who are accepting it. So far , I’ve not heard of any prominent Imam or religious Muslim scholars who left Islam .

But , on the contrary , I can give u a list of scholars & religious figures of ex-Jews & ex- Christians who accepted Islam despite the hostile media propaganda .

I think , it’s a very imp point :D

brenton
02-15-2007, 01:11 AM
There is nothing wrong with ISlam. I just find it a lot to believe, that God spoke only to one man, and then that man goes to war. I respect it as a religion, and really appreciate the greatness of the literature and the imperial feats of Islam, but I don't buy it.

Malaikah
02-15-2007, 01:16 AM
^What do you mean God spoke only to one man? Which man?

Sami Zaatari
02-15-2007, 01:19 AM
Talk about ignorant characterization! Wow.

Although, it is the case for me. I experienced Jesus, so I followed him.
Now I'm older, and wiser. So I've considered Islam. With all do respect, I could become Jewish because it makes sense, I could become Buddhist because it connects with my Canadian culture, but I could not become Muslim. It isn't rational. And the "proofs" are far from it.

But I respect Muslims, and admit I might be wrong. I don't think so. I think that I've chosen the right path, but I don't condemn those who follow Islam. They are bros & sisters in humanity, and God will be the judge, not me.

I just wish that Muslims would take the time to understand Christians. Some do, but it isn't always the case.

your talking nonsense, Islam isnt rational? erm do you know what Islam is? It is to believe in one God, his messengers, his books, his angels, and the unseen, and to pray, fast, pay zakat, and do the hajj. that isnt rational? ah yes, rational to you is an innocent man comming down to die for your sin, and that man is god, yes that is rational right? god dies, and yes another man has to pay for your sin, hmmmmmmmmm how unrational indeed, 3=1, yes very very rational.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-15-2007, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam/peace;

I think , it’s important who are leaving Islam & who are accepting it. So far , I’ve not heard of any prominent Imam or religious Muslim scholars who left Islam .

But , on the contrary , I can give u a list of scholars & religious figures of ex-Jews & ex- Christians who accepted Islam despite the hostile media propaganda .

I think , it’s a very imp point :D

Sis, its NOT a race. What I meant was we should worry about the kind of Muslims we r and choose to be. Counting people who come to Islam or leave it isnt going to determine our destiny on Qiyaamah. Allah guides whom He wills. And those that do not wish to be guided cannot be guided.

Plain and simple.
Anyways please stop taking my simple post and dragging it. <--- This goes to a lot of people.

Sami Zaatari
02-15-2007, 01:25 AM
There is nothing wrong with ISlam. I just find it a lot to believe, that God spoke only to one man, and then that man goes to war. I respect it as a religion, and really appreciate the greatness of the literature and the imperial feats of Islam, but I don't buy it.
i suggest you go learn your bible, when god talked to moses he went to war did he not? yes he did, and not only that, in the war your bible says moses killed women and children (which i dont believe) so plz next time if you want to make a case be abit honest instead of comming with double standards, if you have a problem with prophets going to war then go throw your OT away because many prophets in the bible made war under gods order, and here are the bible verses incase u wana play with me saying no war happened:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2

32-37

And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. 36 From Aroer, which is by the brink of the river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3

1-7

1 Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. 6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7

1-6

1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girga****es, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth

wow i guess u shud throw ur bible away, as u said, u dont buy it that god talks to a man and then he goes to war, well lookkkkkkkkkkkk here moses did it lol under gods command. go learn ur bible before u wanna come try and take a cheap shot against Islam and dont deny it, i know u were taking a cheap shot, next talk dont talk out of ignorance. :shade:

Muslim Woman
02-15-2007, 01:30 AM

Salaam/peace;

It’s ok if u don’t buy it ; but I think u have some misconception about war in Islam & u did not compare it with ur own holy book.

In war , when Bible tells u to show no mercy & kill anything that breaths , Quran tells us to ESCORT enemies if they want peace & want to hear words of God. I don’t know , if other holy books have such command.

That’s why I m asking to tell us what else u find disturbing/unacceptable in Islam ? Of course , if u don’t want to discuss , then I won’t insist.

Many people misunderstand Islam because of us ( today’s bad Muslims :cry: ) . One of our reverts was really frustrated.

Islam is wonderful, but I can't stand the Muslims

"Why should I try to convert my non-Muslim friends when I often prefer them to the Muslims that I know?

How will being Muslim change their lives for the better if they already display more of the Islamic virtues than most of the Muslims they are likely to meet?"

By British convert to Islam, Michael A. Malik.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/converts.htm

snakelegs
02-15-2007, 01:31 AM
congratulations, sami! now you are Important, lol

Muslim Woman
02-15-2007, 01:45 AM
Salaam/peace;

...... please stop taking my simple post and dragging it. <--- This goes to a lot of people.

----sorry sis if i offended u ; that was not the intention :scared:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-15-2007, 01:55 AM
No sis u didnt. I just got annoyed at that moment cuz everyone fails to see my point, even when its clear. No one stops for a moment to think about what I meant. Anyways sis, dont worry about it :D

brenton
02-15-2007, 02:38 AM
I wasn't meaning to make this about war. Jesus chose to submit to violence rather than rise up against it, so that's my bias. I still don't buy Islam, and don't find it rational. The "one man" is Muhammad, and if I'm not mistaken, a lot is riding on whether or not he told the truth, is that right?

Malaikah
02-15-2007, 02:52 AM
^So? The same can be said about Jesus can't you? Your whole belief is based on his truthfulness in actually being God. Or more specifically, the accuracy of your scripture which claim he was.

And isn't Jesus the same God who ordered Moses to engage in war in the first place, by your beliefs? What different does it make that just because a few thousand year ago he changed his mind and now wants mankind to be peaceful and without war? Still the same God isn't it?

Submitting to violence has no place in Islam because we consider it cowardly and we recognise that the Islamic state has the duty of protecting its citizens.

What is the difference then? ^o)

Woodrow
02-15-2007, 03:19 AM
I wasn't meaning to make this about war. Jesus chose to submit to violence rather than rise up against it, so that's my bias. I still don't buy Islam, and don't find it rational. The "one man" is Muhammad, and if I'm not mistaken, a lot is riding on whether or not he told the truth, is that right?

we believe Allah(swt) sent many Prophets(PBUT) and they all told the truth.

We believe Allah(swt) revealed his word to many people, usually through the Angels. We recognize all of the Prophets(PBUT) and none is greater than any other. Muhammad(sww) is unique because he is the last Prophet. The Qur'an is Allah(swt) final word. This is it, no more revelations, last call, wake up time.

He(swt) has sent his Word to all people through many Prophets(PBUT) we know the names of some, the rest we do not know. But, they spoke to all of the people in all of the lands. In the past his word has been ignored, lost, and changed. In his Mercy, as we approach the final days, Allah(swt) sent his word one last time and to all mankind through one final Prophet(PBUH)

Umar001
02-15-2007, 03:31 AM
Oh my goodness, not again.

I have found the equivilant of trigger happy american troops, it must be trigger happy muslims da'es.

Why is it as soon as a person makes a claim everyone jumps on it, is that the best way? Imagine you made a claim and everyone just jumped on you, would you even care to listen.

I don't know, I just urge anyone, muslim or not muslim not to write in a state of hyper activity.

Eesa.

thirdwatch512
02-15-2007, 03:54 AM
i'm so glad people are converting to christianity!!!

it's amazing, because a lot of these people convert because they have dreams of christ.. clearly God is showing signs. :)

Malaikah
02-15-2007, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
it's amazing, because a lot of these people convert because they have dreams of christ.. clearly God is showing signs. :)
Are you serious?:uuh:

Please tell me they don't take the dream as the ONLY reason to convert?

brenton
02-15-2007, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
^So? The same can be said about Jesus can't you? Your whole belief is based on his truthfulness in actually being God. Or more specifically, the accuracy of your scripture which claim he was.

And isn't Jesus the same God who ordered Moses to engage in war in the first place, by your beliefs? What different does it make that just because a few thousand year ago he changed his mind and now wants mankind to be peaceful and without war? Still the same God isn't it?

Submitting to violence has no place in Islam because we consider it cowardly and we recognise that the Islamic state has the duty of protecting its citizens.

What is the difference then? ^o)
I didn't want to make this polemical until someone went on about Christians and ooey gooey feelings versus Muslims and rationality. Yes, a lot rides on Jesus too. The difference:
First, the community experienced the last revelations in Christianity, so there are many to hold each other accountable; in Islam, only one person experienced the last revelations, so there is no one that can hold him accountable.
Second, I compare the character of the two, and that is where it all comes off for me.

I'm a university prof; what I do is look at religion critically. I just don't find Islam to be as rational as it says. That's all. It isn't about war (that was just mentioned as part of the "character" issue), or one issue at all. It just doesn't make sense.

Malaikah
02-15-2007, 12:05 PM
First, the community experienced the last revelations in Christianity, so there are many to hold each other accountable
What do you mean by 'community experienced'?:?

- Qatada -
02-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Anyone who tries promoting their faith can do so elsewhere :) If it continues, warnings will be issued.

Regards.

Muslim Woman
02-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Salaam/peace;

...... I compare the character of the two, and that is where it all comes off for me.

---I don't understand this point. To Christians , Jesus (p) is God. So , how can u compare God to a human being ? Don't u think , u r degrading ur diety ?

If u want to compare Jesus (p) with anyone , it should be with his father or the holy Spirit , whom u think as co-equal of Jesus (p).

God can not be compared with His Creation .

It's strange that Christians claim that Jesus (p) is God & at the same time , they compare him with a
' false ' Prophet . May God show us all the right path , Ameen.

brenton
02-15-2007, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Anyone who tries promoting their faith can do so elsewhere :) If it continues, warnings will be issued.

Regards.

I presume this was me?
I wasn't trying to do this. Someone made a claim about Christianity (it is only emotional, not rational), and I responded to it.

- Qatada -
02-15-2007, 05:08 PM
I presume this was me?
I wasn't trying to do this. Someone made a claim about Christianity (it is only emotional, not rational), and I responded to it.

No no, not you lol. Don't worry, sorry if it made you feel i was targeting you. I deleted the other post anyway. :)

Regards.

brenton
02-16-2007, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
No no, not you lol. Don't worry, sorry if it made you feel i was targeting you. I deleted the other post anyway. :)

Regards.

Oh, well, there you go.:okay:

north_malaysian
02-16-2007, 02:41 AM
Congrats Sami..... :D

3 people reverted to ISlam for 1 Muslim who left Islam... are there many non-Muslims in Iran?

Bittersteel
02-16-2007, 05:15 AM
there are Jews and Christians,Zoroastrians(spelling?) in Iran.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.