/* */

PDA

View Full Version : That's a masjid?? subhan'Allah!!

MuslimWays
02-14-2007, 12:55 PM
.salam

I was shocked when I came across this images, subhan'Allah... from that to the masjids we have today, big change!

mainphp?g2 viewcoreDownloadItem&ampg2 itemId1706&ampg2 serialNumber2 -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
02-14-2007, 12:58 PM
:wasalamex

subhaan Allaah! it shows that they had love of the masaajid when they were so simple, yet now we have glamorous masaajid but our heart isn't in them..

:salamext:

Helena
02-14-2007, 01:01 PM
subanAllah..where did u locate this pic from?...

Ya Allah s true fi-sabs.....

Kittygyal
salamualikum.
aww subahnallah mahsallah, aww bless
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FBI
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

subhaan Allaah! it shows that they had love of the masaajid when they were so simple, yet now we have glamorous masaajid but our heart isn't in them..

also not many people in them

Far7an
02-14-2007, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
also not many people in them
Maybe salah time was over and the guy wanted to clean up? :)

'Abd al-Baari
02-14-2007, 02:10 PM
mashallah

so true

Umar001
02-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Lol those masjids look deep!

FBI
02-14-2007, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Maybe salah time was over and the guy wanted to clean up? :)
lol, I ment our Masjids :D

Muslim Woman
02-14-2007, 03:58 PM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays
.salam

I was shocked when I came across this images, subhan'Allah... from that to the masjids we have today, big change!

http://gallery.muslimways.com/main.p...serialNumber=2

&&

I think , it's not a mosque , most probably a road side place for prayers who are travellers.
But , i do agree that todays mosques are decorated with expensive lights & other things that may be not encourgaed in Islam.

What about the Gold door of holy Kaaba ? Anybody knows since when the Kaaba door is made of gold ?

MuslimWays
02-14-2007, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
I think , it's not a mosque , most probably a road side place for prayers who are travellers.
No I think it's proper masjids, basically, cos the whole world has been made a masjid for us, we can not just call a place where theres 4 walls and roof over head over our head as masajid.

Pictures are taken from: http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Qur...rnal/aqsa.html

NoName55
02-14-2007, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

What about the Gold door of holy Kaaba ? Anybody knows since when the Kaaba door is made of gold ?
:sl:
* A Short History of the Ka`bah
* The Shape of the Ka`bah
* The Covering of the Ka`bah
* Prestige of the Ka`bah
* Trusteeship of the Ka`bah

Al_Imaan
02-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

"Modern Bedouin open mosque in Transjordan, the open mosques that we have seen in this folder do exist even today in Middle East and North Africa."

it is a mosque sis cuz that's what is said under the image...

Muslim Woman
02-15-2007, 10:35 AM
Salaam/peace;

--thanks for links. Insha Allah , i will visit.:D

the whole world has been made a masjid for us

--yap , u r right :okay:

Thanks for reminding of Allah's mercy to us :D

the open mosques that we have seen in this folder do exist even today in Middle East and North Africa."
--that's nice. I wish , this kind of open mosques be available everywhere.

Pk_#2
02-15-2007, 12:01 PM
Eazy, das a nice masjid,

wheres the people! :oS

IbnAbdulHakim
02-15-2007, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

ye but bro imagine if that was really a masjid!!!! i would love praying out in the open, if there was an open masjid like that then subhanALlah. sure it'll rain now and then but theres more beauty in that :D

Re.TiReD
02-15-2007, 12:07 PM
:sl: All the earth is a place of prostration :) :w:

MuslimWays
02-15-2007, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
Eazy, das a nice masjid,

wheres the people! :oS
I think the people who took the picture was cautious about taking picture of living creatures, such as human... there was one picture with a man standing by, I cut him out because I personally avoid taking pictures, for the fear of winning Allah's anger.

SATalha
02-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Those pics are realy nice and simple....how it should be

------
02-22-2007, 09:35 AM
:sl:

SUBHANALLAH! So simple yet so close to the heart! So simple yet so beautiful!

:w:

straightpath
02-28-2007, 08:37 AM
had not seen this sight before, thanks for the link

Snowflake
02-28-2007, 09:28 AM
SubhanAllah that's beautiful.. no reminders of extravagance.. but only of Allah and His praise. Why can't today's mosques reflect that. : (

x_Roda_x
02-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Subhanalaah! That picture really made me think.
Mashallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.