/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eye Care.

aby5y
02-15-2007, 10:43 AM
:sl:

Does anyone know if it is safe to use Olive Oil on eyes. My eyelids are slightly inflammed from the inside....Someone told me to rub some olive oil onto my eyelashes when my eyes are closed with some cotton wool.

Is this correct?

Any other ideas?

Jazak-Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
02-15-2007, 01:40 PM
:sl:

Hmm. Allahu A'lam, but I know that some people put honey in their eyes, not any type of honey ofcourse , a specific type.

Olive oil? Allahu A'lam Akhee, maybe someone else might know!

Shafaak-Allah!!

aby5y
02-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah ave heard people put honey too. Does anyone have any idea what type of honey?

Mawaddah
02-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Someone gave me this type of eyedrop to put in my eyes. It's of honey and black seed and it really burrrrrnnsssss.

I suppose you could try that also. But dont use sugar honey and try to get something like clover honey and mix it with some black seed oil.

Insha'allah it'll be okay :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
learningislam
02-15-2007, 02:04 PM
:salamext:

Does anyone know if it is safe to use Olive Oil on eyes. My eyelids are slightly inflammed from the inside....Someone told me to rub some olive oil onto my eyelashes when my eyes are closed with some cotton wool.
Using olive oil on skin is really good for the skin, its also a sunnah too. But in case of inflammation of eyelids, i have no idea it would be beneficial or not.

I have heard people use rose water for irritating or itching eyes.

The best thing would be to see a doc, and he might suggest an antibiotic ointment or drops.

Hope that helps inshaAllah.

:wasalamex

aby5y
02-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Any idea where I could get that from? Can I massage Black Seed Oil into my eyes?

Re.TiReD
02-15-2007, 02:06 PM
:sl: Rose Water is good for the eyes....they come in droppers :w:

Kittygyal
02-15-2007, 02:19 PM
salamualikum.
akhi best thing to use is drops && also 'olive oli' i heard thats good for you back allah hu alim. Best thing to see is your GP because i think you got really bad eyes because last you needed help on your eyes so best go see a GP before it's too late inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

aby5y
02-16-2007, 06:23 AM
Yeah Alhamdulila my eyes are ok. I went to the doctor...a was told a was using comp too much without taking rest...lol...need to take it easy a bit i guess...keep me in your prayers Insha-Allah...Allah Hafiz...

Kittygyal
02-17-2007, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aby5y
Yeah Alhamdulila my eyes are ok. I went to the doctor...a was told a was using comp too much without taking rest...lol...need to take it easy a bit i guess...keep me in your prayers Insha-Allah...Allah Hafiz...
salamualikum.
yh dude congrats, good for you but now my eyes are itching maybe it's the red bull thingy bob allah hu alim. respect ma blud :shade:
Ma'assalama

strider
02-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Alhamdullilah, that you are okey. In future, your first port of call should always be the doctor. You could have an unknown allergy to some of the natural remedies which work for other people, and your eyes really are a valuable assest to your being.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.