/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Madrid train bombing trial begins

Lina
02-15-2007, 02:14 PM
:sl:

The trial of 29 people accused of involvement in train bombings that killed 191 people in March 2004 has begun in the Spanish capital, Madrid.
Seven of the suspects, most of whom are Moroccan, will face charges of murder and belonging to a terrorist group.

The first defendant, Rabei Osman, said he did not recognise the charges and refused to answer questions.

More than 1,700 people were injured in the multiple bomb attacks, which targeted four Madrid rush-hour trains.

Investigators in Spain have attributed the attacks to a local cell of Islamic extremists inspired by al-Qaeda.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6363149.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
02-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Wow, took awhile to get started.

NobleMuslimUK
02-16-2007, 01:25 AM
Took a while to find scapegoats for a trial of show. They get never-ending life sentences, thats it justice is served.

Cognescenti
02-16-2007, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Took a while to find scapegoats for a trial of show. They get never-ending life sentences, thats it justice is served.
Is that your answer to everything? At least Mr. Blair and Mr. Bush are out of the loop on this one presumably.

About 20 of the defendants are out on bail and are charged with lesser crimes...how much you want to bet they dont get life sentences if convicted?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ManchesterFolk
02-16-2007, 03:13 AM
Scape goats? :rolleyes:

Keltoi
02-16-2007, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
Scape goats? :rolleyes:
Meaning that Muslims didn't actually commit the act and it is a conspiracy. Ever heard that one before?...:D

ManchesterFolk
02-16-2007, 03:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Meaning that Muslims didn't actually commit the act and it is a conspiracy. Ever heard that one before?...:D
Of course! Al-Queda is another way that the evil zionists are trying to turn the world against Islam. Osama Bin-Laden really works for Israel! Can you believe it?

Umar001
02-16-2007, 03:37 AM
In honesty I don't care much for trials and so forth, I'm overly baffled.

By the whole David Icke and Alex Jones videos I have been watchin recently has seriously showed me Muslims aint the only one to believe in conspirecies and some of them sound quiet probable.

Cognescenti
02-16-2007, 06:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
In honesty I don't care much for trials and so forth, I'm overly baffled.

By the whole David Icke and Alex Jones videos I have been watchin recently has seriously showed me Muslims aint the only one to believe in conspirecies and some of them sound quiet probable.
Without doubt....there are ignorant people everywhere who choose to blame their own failings on powerful outside forces beyond their control. It is a characteristic of human nature when that nature is deficient or atrophied by sloth and disuse.

NobleMuslimUK
02-16-2007, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti
Without doubt....there are ignorant people everywhere who choose to blame their own failings on powerful outside forces beyond their control. It is a characteristic of human nature when that nature is deficient or atrophied by sloth and disuse.
How can you be so sure the government isnt telling lies to save their own hides. Yes some people do blame others without proper knowledge, but 9/11 affected the whole world. Brought a new meaning to wars and what the west now perceives as a threat and an enemy.
Before it was communism and soviet, now its muslims.
I find disgusting and very offensive new terms created by the zionist US government such as Islamofacist, home grown terror, calling freedom fighters terrorists and insurgents. These terms are frequently used to condition peoples minds.

Umar001
02-16-2007, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti

And without doubt there are people who prefer to choose to hold the view it is only some weak minded people who aparently are just exhibiting the human characteritic of passing on the buck to the extreme that hold such obsurd conspiracy theories.

Hmm, and others just say 'Muslims are dellusional and cant handle the truth' but the head of conspiracy theorist seem to be non - muslim.

Life is amazing.

KAding
02-16-2007, 08:30 PM
How can you be so sure the government isnt telling lies to save their own hides.
Ehm. The Spanish government tried to blame the ETA initially, but the facts catched up with them. They lost the election because of it. If anyone would have been framed by the Aznar government, it would have been ETA members, not Muslims.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.