/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salamualikum

Confucius
02-15-2007, 07:36 PM
im just a another who is a seeker or knowledge and one whom prays Allah (SWT) gives me wisdom...for what is knowledge if one does not excercise wisdom??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SATalha
02-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Welcome sister hope you get your Ilm

Kittygyal
02-15-2007, 07:41 PM
salamualikum
welcome aboad ukthi && what you mean one whom does not do exercise wisdom what does that mean:?
Ma'assalama

Confucius
02-15-2007, 07:44 PM
lol...okay maybe im a bit confusing...its just i c many people who are full of knowledge and they know lots masha'allah and they are very clever...but when they come across a problem they tend to...act very unwisley...mostly this causes the other person to be pushed away from islam!..knowledge one can gain...wisdom is something that only Allah (SWT) blesses pple with...
any i think i am among those who have no wisdom!!! :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
02-15-2007, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nuj
lol...okay maybe im a bit confusing...its just i c many people who are full of knowledge and they know lots masha'allah and they are very clever...but when they come across a problem they tend to...act very unwisley...mostly this causes the other person to be pushed away from islam!..knowledge one can gain...wisdom is something that only Allah (SWT) blesses pple with...
any i think i am among those who have no wisdom!!! :(
salamualikum.
ukthi do you know you should NOT judge your self nor a person ONLY its seen in allah suabhwnatallah's eyes, allah hu alim know whos clever whos dumb we are ALL practising muslimeen inshallah inshallah in couple of years/months time we may become an Alimah or Alim inshallah, you need to have trust in allah suabwhantallah my dearest ukthi :)
Ma'assalama

Confucius
02-15-2007, 07:48 PM
i have trust and i have faith in Allah (SWT)....i just think its good to not view one's self as...perfect? It keeps us humble...well insha'allah!

Kittygyal
02-15-2007, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nuj
i have trust and i have faith in Allah (SWT)....i just think its good to not view one's self as...perfect? It keeps us humble...well insha'allah!
salamualikum
:) mashallah ukthi, no ONE on this earth is perfect ONLY allah suabwhnatallah :), please do have fun inshallah && stay active :shade:
Ma'assalama

- Qatada -
02-15-2007, 07:52 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forums sister, insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here.

Here's the link to download the kamal el Mekki Lecture insha'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/657148-post14.html

Confucius
02-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Jazak Allah Brother.... i wanted to ask....is all this d/l legal??? the thing is, ive sent emails to the main companies, al basheer and muslim audio and ive confessed that i have listened to copyrighted lectures while i was still ignorant of it...and i offered to pay them...but they were rly kind alhamdulilah and replied back with beautiful emails...asking me to make dua for the companies and imam anwar thats all.....so now as you can see...i cnt rly listen to copyrighted stuff or il be sinning...may Allah forgive me.
So i you cud letme know if its okay to d/l them id be very greatfull...

~*MaNaL*~
02-16-2007, 09:15 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums sis..hope u have a beneficial stay here at LI.

:w:

Samira_01
02-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Welcome :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.