/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalaamailakum everyone

mahaaaa
02-16-2007, 11:17 AM
i am mahaaa from dubai.
i was goin through a number of islamic sites but found this the best one.
i have a couple of questions in my mind so i decided to join and get help from here.
i recently got married ,my husband is very nice but he has this drinking problem , although he never gets out of control , but the very fact that it is haram in islam and is not even good for his health makes me depressed my attitude towards him changes and our relationship is being affected badly.we've talked abt it a couple of times but it doesnt help.plz can you give me expert advice as how to deal with this all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-16-2007, 11:20 AM
salamualikum.
welcome to the forum ukthi have fun && stay active inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

The Ruler
02-16-2007, 04:52 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forum sister mahaaa.

i have done a search regarding what you have said...but i could not find any thread related to it...i am sure that if you post the problem on the following section, there are loads of members who will be able to help you insha'Allah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-counselling/

May Allah help you to solve the problem.

Ameen.

:w:

Pk_#2
02-16-2007, 04:59 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

welcome to the forum,

All the best! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SUMMAYAH
02-16-2007, 05:25 PM
Salaams and welcome sister.
Inshallah you will find a solution to your worries. Have faith in Allah and pray to him sincerely.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Al_Imaan
02-16-2007, 07:09 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Samira_01
02-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Welcome :)

learningislam
02-24-2007, 08:24 AM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum sis..
Hope u have a nice stay here inshaAllah...

its really sad to hear about your problem.....
I was just viewing the Health and Science thread and found this....
http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...ad-murree.html

Sister, you can post in there and the original poster might be of help to you inshaAllah...

:wasalamex

Strzelecki
02-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Hey mahaaaa! ^__^
Welcome aboard! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!