/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gaf

Gaf_G
07-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Assalamualaykum ppl (ppl is a general term including molvis, molvias, alims, alimas, bors, sis, wannabes, gangsters...etc)

Im Gaf and im the man, a joka and a gangster and you know that :) what else i like mangoes and im currently at uni i still feel 16 at heart. thats all u getting for now

im not gonna be artificial and say oh wow i really think this is a fantastic forum and everything i dont know anything bout it only reason im here is cos You guys used sly tactics to get ppl to register to listen to nasheeds heh heh very good cos now im here. I cant be asked with forums and stuff but here i am anyway so make me feel welcome.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-17-2005, 06:42 PM
:sl:

Lol, Masha'Allah nice to have you amongst us Gaf G. Please share your wisdom and great insight with us and not JUST nasheeds :)

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-17-2005, 08:52 PM
:sl:

welcome to Load-Islam forums! :) May Allah swt make your stay most beneficial.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!