/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu'alaikum, Im new..

Du'aa
02-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb brothers n sisters,

I just joined today and thought I would drop a quick line. MashaAllah the forum looks really cool. I look forward to becoming a part of the Islamicboard family...

Sister Du'aa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-16-2007, 08:12 PM
salamualikum.
mashallah i just love your nick ukthi :D, anywho welome have fun && stay active inshallah, need help then ask don't be scared we are all bunch of sweet kitties Aka Cats :)
please do remember the UMMAH in your pious dua'ahs inshallah, we need them
Ma'assalama

Du'aa
02-16-2007, 08:24 PM
JazakAllahu khairan for such a sweet reply sis *smile* mashaAllah

Im still finding my way around *trying not to get lost* lol

InshaAllah I will make duaa for my fellow muslim brothers n sisters. May Allah (swt) accept them inshaAllah

Du'aa

Kittygyal
02-16-2007, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Du'aa
JazakAllahu khairan for such a sweet reply sis *smile* mashaAllah

Im still finding my way around *trying not to get lost* lol

InshaAllah I will make duaa for my fellow muslim brothers n sisters. May Allah (swt) accept them inshaAllah

Du'aa

salamualikum.
ukthi we do have 'smilies' :muddlehea ,:rolleyes: ,:'( ,:p '':)'' aka '':smile: '' :lol: hmpftt

oh don't worry we all get lost on first day but chill need help ukthi call SNOWY inshallah && i will come like a flash :D

&& amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen to your humble dua'ah
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
02-16-2007, 11:35 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Ar-RaYYan
02-17-2007, 12:29 AM
Welcome to the Forum Sis

enjoy ur stay and take care :D

sevgi
02-17-2007, 02:06 AM
as

welcome to the forum...

hope its useful for u...

:w:

deen_2007
02-17-2007, 02:11 AM
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb brothers n sisters,

I just joined today and thought I would drop a quick line. MashaAllah the forum looks really cool. I look forward to becoming a part of the Islamicboard family...

Sister Du'aa

:welcome:............and beware...we have some scary kittens in dis forum :hiding: (joke)........every1s :coolious: in their own way....................

im: X-TRA :shade:

sevgi
02-17-2007, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007

:welcome:............and beware...we have some scary kittens in dis forum :hiding: (joke)........every1s :coolious: in their own way....................

im: X-TRA :shade:
LOL

BlissfullyJaded
02-17-2007, 04:34 AM
:sl:

Welcome to LI. InshaAllah your stay will be enjoyable and beneficial.

al Amaanah
02-17-2007, 01:37 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to LI ukhtee. Bi idhnillah you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.

Du'aa
02-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Ahhhhh JazakAllahu khairan for such a warm welcome :smile:

Thank you for the warning deen_2007 :eek: i love kittens, cant imagine a kitten being scary :p

Kittygyal
02-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Ahhhhh JazakAllahu khairan for such a warm welcome :smile:

Thank you for the warning deen_2007 :eek: i love kittens, cant imagine a kitten being scary :p
salamualikum.
oh lord above ''deen_2007'' is like in her own world again! hmpftt :uuh:

there so NOT scary is that why am not scared of them lived with them for like soooo many years when i was born && 7lhamdulillah i have 5cats && 1 kitten there scared of you guys :lol:
Ma'assalama

Du'aa
02-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Walaikum assalam sister,

I love cats and kittens. I wish I could have one too. :'( They are sooooooooo adorable. InshaAllah one day...

Kittygyal
02-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Walaikum assalam sister,

I love cats and kittens. I wish I could have one too. :'( They are sooooooooo adorable. InshaAllah one day...
salamualikum.
eaziiiiiiii now tiger :shade:
inshallah ukthi inshallah but one if not when i my cats have more && more kitties i will pass them on to you, but but i got long list though so you need have patience :D
Ma'assalama

Du'aa
02-17-2007, 09:03 PM
walaikum assalam sis

JazakAllah sis :smile: cant wait now.... the first thing im gona do when i move out is get a kitten. One of my friends has the most gorgeous cat!! Shes such a character. I'll make do with her for the time being..

Kittygyal
02-17-2007, 09:11 PM
walaikum assalam sis

JazakAllah sis :smile: cant wait now.... the first thing im gona do when i move out is get a kitten. One of my friends has the most gorgeous cat!! Shes such a character. I'll make do with her for the time being..
salamualikum.
well no worries ma blud inshallah when i have more kitties i'll pull em out a you but long list dudette :shade:
Ma'assalama

Aisha20
02-18-2007, 03:10 AM
:sl:

:welcome:

Samira_01
02-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Welcome :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.