/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah's Name On Africa

khushnood
02-17-2007, 07:32 AM
This Is An Image Of Africa From The Nasa Website Which Shows The Name Of Allah Clearly

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SophiaCroft
02-17-2007, 07:45 AM
Subhnallah! Amazing!

'Abd al-Baari
02-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Subhnallah

cihad
02-17-2007, 09:36 AM
that doesn't look so real-is it an authentic picture?

but it does look cool -if it is real

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
02-17-2007, 10:19 AM
salamualikum.
may it is real allah hu alim.

but SUBHANLLAH! there's sooo mnay miracles in the Qura'an allah suabhwnatallah has done && still does subhnallah! Glory Glory

Ma'assalama

SilentObserver
02-17-2007, 10:20 AM
It's not real.

Kittygyal
02-17-2007, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SilentObserver
It's not real.
Greetings,
why are you so stubborn dude, c'mon allah subahwnatallah has done soo much miracles in the Qura'an so if you are a non-muslim you won't belive that but if you are a muslim then am surely you wold but then again i might be wrong allah hu alim (god knows best)

plz do forgive me if i have said anythign wrong me intention was not to sound harsh or be of an insult imsad

Take care

SilentObserver
02-17-2007, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Greetings,
why are you so stubborn dude, c'mon allah subahwnatallah has done soo much miracles in the Qura'an so if you are a non-muslim you won't belive that but if you are a muslim then am surely you wold but then again i might be wrong allah hu alim (god knows best)

plz do forgive me if i have said anythign wrong me intention was not to sound harsh or be of an insult imsad

Take care
No offence taken. You choose to believe, I do not. I don't believe in the quran. and I know that it does not say Allah on Africa.

strider
02-17-2007, 10:56 AM
I know that it does not say Allah on Africa.
Same.

IceQueen~
02-17-2007, 10:57 AM
you have no proof to say it isn't real just because of what you think

SilentObserver
02-17-2007, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~
you have no proof to say it isn't real just because of what you think
Which part? Quran or Africa?

IceQueen~
02-17-2007, 11:04 AM
any -your pick

SilentObserver
02-17-2007, 11:08 AM
any -your pick
Africa - no other pictures show this on them. Find another "undoctored" photo and I will consider it.

Quran - you have no proof to say it is real except what you think. Prove that the quran comes from God.

strider
02-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Africa - no other pictures show this on them. Find another "undoctored" photo and I will consider it.

Quran - you have no proof to say it is real except what you think. Prove that the quran comes from God.
She, nor can anyone else for that matter, do either because at the end of the day it boils down to personal perception and faith.

SilentObserver
02-17-2007, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
She, nor can anyone else for that matter, do either because at the end of the day it boils down to personal perception and faith.
Exactly.

Kittygyal
02-17-2007, 11:17 AM
No offence taken. You choose to believe, I do not. I don't believe in the quran. and I know that it does not say Allah on Africa.
Greetings.
may i ask are you a muslim by any chance?

&& i agree Ice-Queen there's no proof to say it's false at all, ALLAH HU ALIM

i am going to leave this thread && drop with me two cents ALLAH HU ALIM
Ma'assalama

AabiruSabeel
02-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy. (Surah Nisa 004.082)

strider
02-17-2007, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrangerOnEarth
Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy. (Surah Nisa 004.082)
Playing devils advocate here, but how does that prove that the Quran actually came from God and not some man sitting in a cave?

To you and I, we believe that the Quran is the word of God and Islam is the untainted and perfect way of life. But there will always be others, like SilentObserver who do not believe this. That is why religion and belief in the existence of God is called just like: a belief.

IceQueen~
02-17-2007, 12:03 PM
one is following one's fitrah and using one's intelligence in contemplation
and one is calling this merely a 'belief'

strider
02-17-2007, 12:06 PM
one is following one's fitrah and using one's intelligence in contemplation
and one is calling this merely a 'belief'
In short, yes. What else is it?

Strzelecki
02-17-2007, 12:07 PM
I will admit, I'm questioning it's authenticity, mainly because whoever seen that must have had a pretty **** keen eye.
But, if it is real, I must say that it's very cool!

strider
02-17-2007, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by buriedaway_4536
I will admit, I'm questioning it's authenticity, mainly because whoever seen that must have had a pretty **** keen eye.
But, if it is real, I must say that it's very cool!
Did you ever, as a child, look up into the sky and try to make things out of the clouds which floated by? You probably saw something different to your best friend. To me, this is just another example of that.

Kittygyal
02-17-2007, 12:19 PM
salamualikum.
khalas! can we like stop now, we belive or we don't end of
Ma'assalama

Strzelecki
02-17-2007, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
Did you ever, as a child, look up into the sky and try to make things out of the clouds which floated by? You probably saw something different to your best friend. To me, this is just another example of that.
Yes. I did. Completely.
But the difference here is that sometimes your friend was completely unable to see what you see. Here, we are all seeing the same thing, although that could be because of the outline.

What you say makes a lot of sense though.

[Sorry if I'm not making much sense right now :P ]

khushnood
02-19-2007, 08:35 AM
what about these .the first one is a real satellite pic.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2007, 04:07 PM
yea those are real, Masha'Allah. You know whats real proof, the lines on your hand :p on your right hand if u look at hte lines that look like this:

| /\ <--- 18

your left:

/\ |<--- 81

81+18=99 (99 Names of Allah)

81-18=63 (The age the Prophet(saw) passed away) Is that good enough or is someone gunna call me crazy :D

i personally love that one :D

NoName55
02-20-2007, 05:05 AM
:sl:
I am going to keep my opinion to myself for fear of stirring up a honet's nest. Instead I am going to post a link to a short lecture by someone who explains this subject with some clarity.

The Signs of Allah by Riad ulhaq

Download

or

Listen on line

:w:

Abdul-Raouf
02-20-2007, 05:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khushnood
This Is An Image Of Africa From The Nasa Website Which Shows The Name Of Allah Clearly
For a true believer's eyes... HE is found every where..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-20-2007, 05:15 AM
^^hmmm good point :D

islamicfajr
02-20-2007, 05:52 AM
Assalam Alaykum

Dear All..

speacially...sister / khushnood who's post these pic here..

to be fair enough even if these pic Real ones what's useful from it..
yeah we don't need it Because...

1st: The entire universe, in the way it is created and the way it is controlled, bears witness to the oneness of Allaah:

“Surely, His is the creation and commandment. Blessed is Allaah, the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)!

[al-A’raaf 7:54 – interpretation of the meaning]

The creation of the heavens and the earth, the alternation of night and day, the different kinds of inanimate objects, plants and fruits, the creation of humans and animals… all of that indicates that the Almighty Creator is One with no partner or associate:

“That is Allaah, your Lord, the Creator of all things, Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). How then are you turning away (from Allaah, by worshipping others instead of Him)?
[Ghaafir 40:62 – interpretation of the meaning]

The variety and greatness of these created things, the perfect way in which they are formed, the way in which they are maintained and controlled, all indicate that the Creator is One and that He does as He wills and rules and decides as He wants:

“Allaah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Wakeel (Trustee, Disposer of affairs, Guardian) over all things”

[al-Zumar 39:62 – interpretation of the meaning]

All of the above indicate that this universe has a Creator, that this dominion has a Sovereign, that behind these forms is One Who gives them shape:

“He is Allaah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names”

[al-Hashr 59:24 – interpretation of the meaning]

The soundness of the heavens and the earth, the order of the universe, the harmony among created things, all indicate that the Creator is One, with no partner or associate:

“Had there been therein (in the heavens and the earth) aalihah (gods) besides Allaah, then verily, both would have been ruined. Glorified be Allaah, the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above all that (evil) they associate with Him!”[al-Anbiya’ 21:22 – interpretation of the meaning]

These great created things either created themselves – which is impossible – or man created himself then created them – which is also impossible:

“Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators?

Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief”

[al-Toor 52:35-36 – interpretation of the meaning]

Reason, Revelation and the original state of man (fitrah) all indicate that this universe has One Who brought into being, that these created things have a Creator Who is Ever-Living and Eternal, All-Knowing and All-Aware, Powerful and Almighty, Kind and Most Merciful. He has the Most Beautiful Names and Sublime Attributes and He knows all things. Nothing is beyond His control, and there is nothing like unto Him:

“And your Ilaah (God) is One Ilaah (God — Allaah), Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

[al-Baqarah 2:163 – interpretation of the meaning]

The existence of Allaah is something that is there is no excuse for not knowing. It is the matter of common sense:

“Their Messengers said: What! Can there be a doubt about Allaah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth?”

[Ibraaheem 14:10 – interpretation of the meaning]

2nd: if any one wanna know the proof of the existence of Allaah, it is obvious to anyone who ponders the matter, and there is no need for a lengthy discussion. When we ponder the matter, we find out that it is divided into three categories: instinctive evidence, tangible evidence and shar’i evidence. We will explain that to you further, in sha Allaah.

1 – Instinctive evidence:

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said:

The instinctive evidence that God exists is the strongest of all evidence for those who are not led astray by the devils. Hence Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“So set you (O Muhammad) your face towards the religion (of pure Islamic Monotheism) Haneef (worship none but Allaah Alone). Allaah’s Fitrah (i.e. Allaah’s Islamic Monotheism) with which He has created mankind
[al-Room 30:30]

Man’s sound nature (fitrah) testifies to the existence of God and man cannot turn away from that unless the devils mislead him; whoever is misled by the devils may not recognize this evidence.”

(From Sharh al-Safaareeniyyah)

Every person feels inside himself that he has a Lord and Creator, and he feels that he is in need of Him; if some major calamity befalls him he turns his hands, eyes and heart towards the heavens, seeking help from his Lord.

2 – Tangible evidence:

This refers to the things that exist in this universe; we see around us things that exist, such as trees, rocks, mankind, the earth, the heavens, seas, rivers…

If it is asked: these things are so many – who created them and is taking care of them?

The answer is that if these things came into being by accident, spontaneously and with no cause, then there is no one who knows how they were created, and that is one possibility. But there is another possibility, which is that these things created themselves and are taking care of themselves. And there is a third possibility, which is that there is Someone Who created them. When we look at these three possibilities, we find that the first and the second are impossible. If we reject the first and the second, then the third must be the one which is correct, which is that these things have a Creator who created them, and that Creator is Allaah. This is what is stated in the Qur’aan, where Allaah says:

“Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators?

Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief”

[al-Toor 52:35]

Moreover, when were these mighty things created? For all these years, who is it that has decreed that they should remain in this world and has granted them the means of abiding?

The answer is, it is Allaah who has given to each thing that which is suited to it and will guarantee its survival. Do you not see the beautiful green plants; when Allaah cuts off their water supply, can they live? No, rather they become dry stalks. If you ponder all things you will find that they are dependent upon Allaah. Were it not for Allaah, nothing would remain.

And Allaah has created everything to do that for which it is suited. So camels, for example, are for riding.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Do they not see that We have created for them of what Our Hands have created, the cattle, so that they are their owners.

And We have subdued them unto them so that some of them they have for riding and some they eat”

[Yaa-Seen 36:71-72]

Look at the camel and how Allaah has created it strong, with a strong back, so that it can be used for riding and it is able to endure harsh conditions which other animals cannot bear.

If you look at other creatures you will find that they are suited to the purposes for which they were created. Glory be to Allaah.

Examples of tangible evidence include the following:

When calamities befall people this points to the existence of the Creator, for example, when they call upon Allaah and Allaah responds to their prayer; this points to the existence of Allaah.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said: “When the Prophet :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed for rain, he said, ‘Allaahumma aghithnaa, Allaahumma aghithnaa (O Allaah, send us rain, O Allaah, send us rain).’ Then a cloud came and it started to rain before he had even come down from the minbar. This points to the existence of the Creator.” (Sharh al-Safaareeniyyah).

3 – Shar’i evidence:

All divinely-revealed laws point to existence of Allaah.
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said:

“All the divinely-revealed laws point to the existence of the Creator and to the perfect nature of His knowledge, wisdom and mercy, because these laws must have been prescribed by someone, and that Lawgiver is Allaah.”
(From Sharh al-Safaareeniyyah).

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

NoName55
02-20-2007, 06:10 AM
:sl:
Yeah! That is What Br. Riad ul- Haq is saying
:w:

Bittersteel
02-20-2007, 06:24 AM
heck,when will stop thinking about such petty stuff.it doesn't matter whether its written Allah or not.

snakelegs
02-20-2007, 07:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
heck,when will stop thinking about such petty stuff.it doesn't matter whether its written Allah or not.
so true!

north_malaysian
02-21-2007, 07:51 AM
It seems to be a "doctored" pic...... i need other pics as proof too....

Islam_sister
02-27-2007, 01:55 AM
Masha'Allah that is beautiful..

Masha'allah.. Allah is everywhere wow!..

Hey did you all see on youtube of the Tree Praying Masha'allah and the Lion saying Allah name.. Masha'allah what a beautiful thing.. Wow! im telling you like your heart just feels soo nice.. Open..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.