/* */

PDA

View Full Version : E Series

khushnood
02-17-2007, 08:11 AM
i've heard a lot about this e series in various food items,and now i'v come to know that cadbury choclates also have this e stuff in them.is it true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
02-17-2007, 09:31 AM
:sl:

Cadbury might also have those E-Numbers. You can always check the numbers here: http://www.muslimconsumergroup.com/E...n=enumberslist

:w:

cihad
02-17-2007, 10:05 AM
what is a e series- just don't tell me cadburys is haraam?...!!
i love cadburys..i'm gonna die

okay..what is e series?

AabiruSabeel
02-17-2007, 11:58 AM
:sl:

E numbers are substitute for ingredient names that are internationally used. Most food companies use them.

Not all E numbers are Haram (only few are)... Most are Halal.
You can check the link I gave for more info.
http://www.muslimconsumergroup.com/E...n=enumberslist

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IceQueen~
02-17-2007, 11:59 AM
you can phone cadbury's customer service- they'lll provide you with a halal list of their products make sure you ask 'halal' as the vegetarian stuff can have alcohol in it

cihad
02-17-2007, 12:02 PM
*whew*

IceQueen~
02-17-2007, 12:05 PM
not all e numbers are haram- tho lots of them can be from pork so one has to be careful- esp. cheap sweets and candy stuff- all seem to have the pork e no.s cos' pork is so cheap

Kittygyal
02-17-2007, 12:26 PM
salamualikum.

@cheap pork ;D

^ agreed though
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.