/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 - The truth is...?

------
02-17-2007, 11:36 AM
:salamext:

The Consipracy Files will be aired in the UK on Sunday 18th February 2007 (tomorrow) on BBC 2 at 2100 GMT. This will be about 9/11.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6354679.stm

Watch preview clip:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/?id=conspiracy_files

Insha'Allah consider watching it

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
02-17-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm approving this because people may be interested in viewing the programme.

However, this thread may not be used as a platform for discussing conspiracy theories.

Cognescenti
02-17-2007, 06:46 PM
From the BBC website:

The Conspiracy Files investigates the growing number of conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 attacks.

Incredibly some believe the American Government allowed or actively helped the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

I have a feeling I know where the BBC is going to come down on this :D

I also find it funny the forum needs a policy to forbid konspiracy kooks :smile:

Chechnya
02-18-2007, 10:53 AM
I also find it funny the forum needs a policy to forbid konspiracy kooks
Does the forum actually have a policy forbidding other theories being put foward????

If so, thats a bit silly :thumbs_do

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
02-18-2007, 11:58 AM
:sl:

Thats not what I would call 'silly'. I would call that intelligent coz sometimes conspiricies can lead to fights.

:w:

wilberhum
02-18-2007, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr1nc3ss

Thats not what I would call 'silly'. I would call that intelligent coz sometimes conspiricies can lead to fights.

More importantly, most conspiricey theories are based in hate, not fact.

IE: I hate that group so much that I believe and will spread any negative statement I can.

Of course the reaction of a member of a group that lies and hate messages target will get up set and angry. Surly you can relate to that.

Any way, I think it is an excellent policy. I need to find out when it will air in the US.

Pk_#2
02-18-2007, 02:46 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

jazakAllah khair, will watch it on tv inshaAllah if i have time today :D

Umar001
02-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Why watch it? I dont get it, yall think about it clearly, if there is a cover up then why would a goverment own channel then go forth and BE ALLOWED to show such things, I mean even Michael Moore's thing was rubbish compared to what other 'conspiracy' guys have brought forward.

Pk_#2
02-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Just for the sake of it, theres loads of these vids on youtube, Hmm....

Quit it, stop making it sound boring, i wanted to watch it!

AzizMostafa
02-18-2007, 07:09 PM
As true as Holocaust?!

strider
02-18-2007, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AzizMostafa
As true as Holocaust?!
What do you mean by that?

Link
02-18-2007, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Why watch it? I dont get it, yall think about it clearly, if there is a cover up then why would a goverment own channel then go forth and BE ALLOWED to show such things, I mean even Michael Moore's thing was rubbish compared to what other 'conspiracy' guys have brought forward.
They first wanted to ignore it. But President has commented on it. It's suspicious more so if media doesn't go into it. Now they going into to it as if they are not afraid of the conspiracy theory, it's infact because they already know that everyone knows about it. This is why they showing it now, it's no longer a secret, almost everyone knows about the suspicions and the evidence.

They fool you once, shame on them, they fool hundreds of time, shame on you.

Bush and Kerry both belong to Skull and Bones, Jinn and Human coexist on this planet, a Jinn been messing up mankind for a while. It's time you realize that we don't know everything about the physical nature of the universe, and that Jinn are followed by many as many people think they reach "enlightenment" through them. Jinn can manipulate physical laws, they appear to be "enlightened" by their powers. They come claiming to people they are here to lead them to enlightenment, people will serve them. Firon himself believed in the jinns and had connection with them. Many people follow them and tons of anime and TV shows are being made to propagate the theme of "the hidden aliens who come to enlighten mankind and seek enlightenment from mankind" and make people want that reality. The truth is humans were meant ad enlightenment to all creation, all of being hidden books by which the secrets of the universe is unvieled. However, Jinn are not the means to enlightenment. And mankind, in general, are in a state of worse then animals, let alone being manifestations of God's name. The sealed wall that Thalqarnain (as) sealed, yajuj and majuj, please don't think this the wall of china or some stupid thing like this. Yajuj and Majuj are going to coming at mankind from every high place, what does this mean, this going to happen and hasn't happened, who is majuj yajuj, who are the jinn who posed as Gods, who are the "aliens" people are now seeking enlightenment for. You want to make the world simple when it's not, Jinn exist, they can communicate to people and they do, and have their way of tricking mankind. We don't know what is meant by "regions of the earth" that cannot be travelled but by Sultan, mentioned in the Quran, the truth is, the universe, earth, the way it's been created, it all been structured with a purpose. We are as of now the last of the created people on earth to be tested, there were creatures created before, tested before us, and if God wants he can replace us any time. Jinn have always been part of the planet, existing with us, they see us while we don't see them. They probably have different senses than us, different means of perception and communicating, they are made firey light hidden creation, while we are physical limited by many laws creation.

The lack of marifatal nafs in mankind, is what going to cause them to reject morals as guides and make them follow Jinn as they have done in the past. They don't know what true human is, what the humble human soul is, what is the postion of perfect man, thus they want to see eveyrthing not prepare and act, they wait big signs to come instead of preparing themselves for it. I don't know what can be done to re-verse this, we need to make our own anime, our own games, our own fiction books, so that people get the other message too, and wish for that. Often people will follow what their hearts like, and all this anime and shows - is making them like the world Illimunati believe in.

Are we going to wait till the wall of Thal-qarnain (as) is destroyed by yajuj and majuj, till then let the illimunati rule the world, bring the "freedom" and misguide mankind out of the path of the Prophets (as),

Zainab (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) came to visit me one day frightened and he � said, "La ilaha illallah (There is no true God but Allah). Woe to the Arabs because of an evil which has drawn near! Today an opening of this size has been made in the barrier restraining Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog people).'' And he (PBUH) made a circle with his thumb and index finger. I said, ``O Messenger of Allah! Shall we perish while still there will be righteous people among us?'' He (PBUH) replied, ``Yes, when wickedness prevails".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Sooner or later, their message is going to believed by most of mankind, if we don't something about the way things are going. This happened in the past and it will happen again if we don't know our enemies and don't combat them.

The fact that Aliens (or Jinn) have been part of human history is something that is in the Quran, it was never Angels (as) telling people to worship them, it was Jinn.

Naturally, illuminati don't think they evil, but for them the path to enlightenment is something believers of God see as dark and Satanic.

And God at one becomes nothing but a state of being or metaphor to illimunati and the person they worship is the king of the jinns that give "enlightenment", the Lucifer (Satan).

Naturally, they all think they know what people don't know and are working to guide mankind to enlightenment.

We need to understand our enemies, stop turning a blind eye out of pride or laziness.

wilberhum
02-18-2007, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
What do you mean by that?
It fits the example I gave earlier.
I hate that group so much that I believe and will spread any negative statement I can.
:mad:

Umar001
02-18-2007, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Link
They first wanted to ignore it. But President has commented on it. It's suspicious more so if media doesn't go into it. Now they going into to it as if they are not afraid of the conspiracy theory, it's infact because they already know that everyone knows about it. This is why they showing it now, it's no longer a secret, almost everyone knows about the suspicions and the evidence.
I was talking about the accuracy and calibre of such a programme, just like Michael Moore's 911 thing I bet that this programme will only scratch the surface.

You must know what I mean, if there is a conspiracy then it would be illogical for those at power to let the full news come out, they would say 'This is what the conspiracy theorist have' and show some rubbish like Michael Moore which will only make people think 'Oh is that it' and leave it. Whilst if they showed the true picture than the outcome would be different

That is why I thought that there is no much point in watchin such a programme on tv owned by people who are supposed to be the conspirators.

Pygoscelis
02-18-2007, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr1nc3ss

The idea that we must accept whatever is fed to us by govenment or media, and to do otherwise is unintelligent because it may lead to conflict - is.. well, scary.

imaad_udeen
02-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Not this again....

IbnAbdulHakim
02-18-2007, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
Not this again....
why not bro?

imaad_udeen
02-18-2007, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
why not bro?
Because it's bunk.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Because it's bunk.
how so bro?

imaad_udeen
02-18-2007, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
how so bro?
Because 9/11 was the result of an Al Qaeda plot conducted by terrorists. They hijacked four planes, crashed three of them into buildings and were responsible for thousands of innocent lives being lost.

To say otherwise is an insult to those who died who did not deserve to die or need to die that terrible day.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Because 9/11 was the result of an Al Qaeda plot conducted by terrorists. They hijacked four planes, crashed three of them into buildings and were responsible for thousands of innocent lives being lost.

To say otherwise is an insult to those who died who did not deserve to die or need to die that terrible day.
so the documentary is a work gone terribly wrong or a publicity stunt according to you?

Muhammad
02-19-2007, 12:00 AM
:sl: and Greetings,

This topic has been discussed before many times, and conspiracy theories aren't allowed as per forum rules.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.